PDA

View Full Version : Within the Storm

Syruss
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:07:43 PM
A strong gust of wind picks up just outside the inn,bending the light posts on the street ever so slitely. Trash cans in the alleys roll into the buildings sounding like THUNDER. A Cold Darkness begains to eat away the sky as a new beging takes form...............A Dark Shadow stands before you.

Lord Soth
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:54:13 AM
A deep foreboding coldness resided within the Roon Stone Inn as the silhouetted figure entered the establishment. The lucrative tavern was located just on the light side of Roon near the equator line were night and day mingled perfectly; giving the Creature of the Damned ample time to make a hasty retreat back to the confines of darkness if need be.

The pub was devoid of patron's oddly enough as Syruss attention was immediately drawn to a shadowed conner of the tavern. A strong, rosey fragrance lofted throughout the room, a well noted characteristic of the Death Knight of the Black Rose.

Two crimson slit's hung within the inky black recess, resting on the Overlord as if studying him intently, giving the wayward Vampyre the strange feeling that his arrival was to be expected long before he had ever sat foot in the bar. However, it wasn't the particularly fearsome eye's that caught Syruss interest at first. It was the all to familiar presence of undeniable death and the one he knew that commanded its ranks, even beyond their kind. The Over Lord knew him...It was his brother in blood,...Soth Nuevole.

"Join me Syruss,...It would be a great honor...Many year's have come and gone since we have last spoken," said the icy voice from the shadowy corner.

Syruss
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:20:04 AM
Syruss moves through the room with his head slitely cocked down with a evil glare of his eyes slowly caseing the room side to side making his way over to Lord Soth.

Soth, you have been on many paths aswell as I, and now they meet again. The Darkness has grown stronger since our last meeting.
And it seems that it has lead me here.
Yes It has been a great time since we last spoke,But for the time I am in need of the drink.
And then you can tell me how I shell announce my rising.

Lord Soth
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:21:10 PM
The Death Knight gestured smoothly to an oaken chair directly across from him, the leg's of it lightly scraping the hard wooden floor as it move out on its own accord.

"Indeed,...This does call for a celebration my brother. For the Damned, what would our existence be like without a proper announcement into the world of the living?" A wicked smile stole across his marble like features as he gestured to the tavern wench a number of paces away...Her attention was preoccupied for the moment.

"She is all your's,...If you wish it so,...My friend." The Death Knight's offer was a gift, one that their kindred kind was know for when showing gratitude and hospitality.

"I hired her two weeks ago. No family tie's,...No entanglement's of any kind. Just young and innocent as they come." Both Vampyre's glanced to the beautiful blonde woman, her head turning slightly as she felt the stare of evil fall upon her countenance...The woman knew not the house she served, yet her fear was strong and evident...A detectable scent that Soth and Syruss sensed immediately.

"Amanda, bring my friend here a bottle of our finest...There will be a nice tip in it for you if your prompt." Soth was referring to the "Blood Meed" he had informed her about during their interview. Without a single word, Amanda nodded to Soth, then quickly whisked herself away from her duties to fulfill the order.

"So,...What brings you to the house of the damned Syruss?" Replied Soth as his eye's slowly trailed back over to the Vampyre Sith from the barmaid.