PDA

View Full Version : *bandwagon jumper*

Makoto Neo
Feb 6th, 2003, 08:57:15 PM
Being sick with a bronchidus/flu combo with nothing in the world to do but surf, do multiplayer gaming, sleep... sleep... and sleep s'more gets me to do sig's...

So I lept on the bandwagon and nerfed this'n up

http://www.cloud6.com/~nupraptor/makos2.jpg

Neat? No? Yes? Am I some sort of half-delusioned puppy whois been on Purina too much? :D

Rognan Dar
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:34:43 PM
Not to shaby. Me'sa likes!!!

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:49:57 PM
I like it, but hte side picture kinda slants the whole objective of darkness, he's so kind and filled with bliss. Maybe that is what you wanted to present, but I think it's nice non the less as a picture but not exactly for your character.

I dont know...you tell me hehe :smokin :D

Sejah Haversh
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:57:46 PM
I still can't look at Karabiner's artwork without thefull versions popping into my head. Gah, I hate that.

But, you've done an excellent job on that sig. Tell me, how do you get the slight stripey effect like you did on the more yellow portion to the left? I've been trying to figure that one out. Or is that just the canvas texture?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:19:20 AM
cool...*bats at it* :angel

GraNi NaColu
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:28:20 AM
I like it the effects, nice.

Makoto Neo
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:15:03 AM
Originally posted by Sejah Haversh
I still can't look at Karabiner's artwork without thefull versions popping into my head. Gah, I hate that.

But, you've done an excellent job on that sig. Tell me, how do you get the slight stripey effect like you did on the more yellow portion to the left? I've been trying to figure that one out. Or is that just the canvas texture?

You are not the only one. :x

It's actually a pattern which is walked through in the following link;
http://photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/scan%20lines/scan.html
I just tossed in some erasing and layer masks to get it to fade at various points, mostly along the diagonal yellow streak.

Originally posted by Jamel Croko'yn
I like it, but hte side picture kinda slants the whole objective of darkness, he's so kind and filled with bliss. Maybe that is what you wanted to present, but I think it's nice non the less as a picture but not exactly for your character.

I dont know...you tell me hehe :smokin :D

Maybe ol' Mako isn't 100% evil darksider inside? Anymore info given on the subjected would just ruin the whole deal soon to come, if I ever get to doing it. >D

Sejah Haversh
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:04:14 AM
Thanks! I never knew about Photoshopcafe... odd, really...

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 8th, 2003, 05:43:39 AM
photoshopcafe has been one of my bookmarks for a year. is excellent resource.