PDA

View Full Version : Conclusion of Party Table Layout.

Kelt Simoson
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:33:50 PM
Final Table Layout...all okay?

Table 1 (Yogs)
Yog
Dasquian Belargic
James Prent
straffe stormrider
Ryla
Akkrabim
Jamel
Aejin
Kindo
Azure
FABOOL

Table 2 (Marcus)
Marcus
Kelt
Lion
Navaria
Torriana Marx
Zeke
Oriadin
Sanis
Max
Syrius

Table 3 (figs)
Figrin
Sene Unity
Jackson Mcgraves
Xazor
Estelle
Terran
Iago Kent
Anbira
Kyle
Drake Lonerunner

Table 4 (Amazons)
AB
Wei
Maia
Sejah
Robot
Kanji
Alan Joyce
destiny Stormrider
Sage Hazzard

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:07:30 PM
:cry

Ryla Relvinian
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:27:56 PM
Aww, Loki can be at our table! *hugs* :p

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:42:30 PM
but I thought Loki was kid napped

Verse Dawnstrider
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:19:52 PM
::Has missed something.::

Ok, I see that big ass party thread thing, but it is hella long to read. Is everythign in it set in stone? Can peopel still come? If so I would like Alexander to come sence he is Xazor's padawan.

Also, can I get a summery of the thing?

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:35:35 PM
It is spelled "Akrabbim"

Jubei won't be in attendance. I'd rather not RP too many people in this thread, so he'll be off "meditating" or somesuch :)

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:09:07 PM
Originally posted by Jackson Mcgraves
but I thought Loki was kid napped

That's interesting. I haven't thought about how much his kidnapping will affect his presence here. Blah. :\

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:10:56 PM
Don't worry, Loki...I'm gonna post to that tonight. Hell hath no fury like Taataani's scorn :)

Loki Ahmrah
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:11:49 PM
Oo-er! :uhoh

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:17:54 PM
Just cover your eyes. There's a lot of forest between the ship and the Volfstadt, and Taa's going to likely use nature's camoflage.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:21:15 PM
I'm still okay about where I'm at.

imported_Akrabbim
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:31:36 PM
What exactly is this? I'm a bit lost.

Chaos Alexander
Feb 6th, 2003, 08:42:34 PM
me as well........

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:28:23 PM
It's the table setting, how we will sit at the formal party, and who under. Check out the previous thread on the ideas and read through as much as you can and you'll end up understanding the whole situation.

Evil Hobgoblin
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:30:42 PM
Pierce Tondry is... um... too busy to attend.

*Watches as Pierce goes off to sit in a corner and cry.*

Poor bastard.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 6th, 2003, 10:42:46 PM
I can't go. I'm not here =/

Kelt Simoson
Feb 7th, 2003, 05:23:14 AM
Thats 3 people ether lost or kidnapped i think we need to send out a jedi search "party" so they can come. No pun intended BTW :D

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 7th, 2003, 05:52:19 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but were we not conviniently ignoring IC absenteeism?

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:00:50 AM
Maybe we should send out a search party, it would help the whole situation.

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:03:17 AM
Good question, Helen ... I mean Marcus isn't suppose to be around either right?

Kyle Krogen
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:40:48 PM
yeah i like the table im at -thanks- :p

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:45:37 PM
no, im not around ic. i am forgetting that fact so i can participate cause the point was tobuild community

Xazor Elessar
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:47:01 PM
Yeah, I think that's a good point. We'll just forget who's gone....unless they want to be gone. ;)

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:59:34 PM
Either way I'm okay, I mean both have their pros and cons. If they are to be gone they bring a realistic feel and have something to conversating about though it may come to be the depressent of the party which could be a con. If they doc ome they can build the community and populate the place but that draws back the realisticness of the whole situation and how it circles around the fate of life which all they's people are circled around and shouldn't participate.

As I said, either way I'm okay with it. Do what ya want guys!

:angel

Sameer Aryan
Feb 7th, 2003, 07:06:55 PM
We can simply play with the time, say it's happening after they come back or before they left or something....

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:09:13 PM
Yah possibly..

Salemn Lysce
Feb 7th, 2003, 10:50:49 PM
:huh What's this party for ? And why am I not included ? -- Crestfallen face --

=p

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:01:35 PM
Heh. :) :D

Well it's a community celebration, where the Jedi are celebrating their new settlement on Coruscant by introducing all the Padawan, Knights & Master with each other in a community formal meeting. It's done mostly to have new people interact and know each other because we've gained so many in the previous months.

You should probably ask Zeke, or Kelt or one of the guys about that who are in charge of the whole GJO.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:10:04 PM
Zeke and Kelt are only running the party -- not the GJO. :mneh

Anywho -- yeah, basically what Jamel said -- it's a party to get the new Padawans introduced with the Knights and Masters. It'll allow time for the more experienced people to get to know the newer people. If you want to be involved, get a date and pick a table to be at, then talk to Kelt because he is organizing the tables. After everything is settled and the last counts are taken, they'll (Kelt or Zeke) will probably post this party thing in the Bar and Grill. There is a whole thread about this party in here if you search for it and read through it a little bit. :)

Kelt Simoson
Feb 8th, 2003, 11:33:18 AM
If im in charge of the GJO somone failed to inform me...:p.

However...Salemn you wish to be added?

Chaos Alexander
Feb 9th, 2003, 12:12:46 AM
I wish to be added.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 9th, 2003, 01:43:29 AM
*Cries because nobody said Lion was running the show*

:lol...

Also, I say don't worry about this thing being before or after. Nobody needs an explanation, and setting a time for this dinner could sorta "limit" it.

*Stops rambling because damn Japanese keyboard is hurting his fingers*

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:37:54 AM
I knew you were, but I just forgot how to spell your name, but that doesn't help your feeling about the whole situation now doesn't it. -_-

Well I'm sorry..

What do you mean by the Japanese Keyboard?

Sage Hazzard
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:58:57 AM
Not that I have that I have a problem with it, but why is Sanis Prent coming? I mean, I know he's Navaria's guest, but would the Jedi really allow a criminal into their get together? Or did something happen in my long absence where Sanis and the GJO get along?

I don't have a problem with him coming. Actually, it'll be terrific to have him at Syrius' table. Well... maybe for my indulgement into interesting character emotions... See, Syrius was once running a campaign to bring in Sanis. Was setting up a sting and everything. RP got stunted and then canceled though because of the other player's, and me probably though I can't remember, going absent during the set-up of the sting. Anywho, it might pose difficulty, what with this being a celebration/happy get together, and Syrius wanted to cuff Sanis on the spot. So maybe he should be moved to a seperate table. I don't know... I sure like the table I'm with. If no one has a problem with Syrius wanting to stab a fork in Sanis' hand, I guess it's okay to stay at that table. :lol

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:27:04 AM
I some what agree with that situation with him not going, I mean he is a criminal which goes against all the ways of the Jedi in my own views, but do what you want. It'll be very weird to have some guy who is going to beat up a Jedi around many of them at the same time.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:53:34 AM
Sanis has "helped" us a few times in the past by providing us with transport, hiding our Jedi, and other...things...

Of course, he's also kidnapped a few of us, but his cooperation can be bought with large infusions of money...:lol.

Actually, I don't really know why Sanis is coming, except that Nav invited him, and she's one of the council members...I don't think anyone will challenge that....'Sides, Sanis is a cool guy.

Jamel: Just type Lion...:p...also, I was typing from Tokyo airport on this tiny little japanese keyboard...

Destiny Stormrider
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:44:56 AM
Well Jedi are supposed to be neutral and nice ppl, so they're not supposed to have a grudge against Sanis...IMO

Besides, we can always try and turn him into a good guy :)

Kelt Simoson
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:20:01 AM
2nd Final table layout...lol

Table 1 (Yogs)
Yog
Dasquian Belargic
James Prent
straffe stormrider
Ryla
Akkrabim
Jamel
Aejin
Kindo
Azure
FABOOL

Table 2 (Marcus)
Marcus
Kelt
Lion
Navaria
Torriana Marx
Zeke
Oriadin
Sanis
Max
Syrius
Chaos

Table 3 (figs)
Figrin
Sene Unity
Jackson Mcgraves
Xazor
Estelle
Terran
Iago Kent
Anbira
Kyle
Drake Lonerunner
Salemn

Table 4 (Amazons)
AB
Wei
Maia
Sejah
Robot
Kanji
Alan Joyce
destiny Stormrider
Sage Hazzard

imported_Akrabbim
Feb 9th, 2003, 08:26:11 PM
Ya still misspelled my name. :)

Xazor Elessar
Feb 9th, 2003, 08:49:41 PM
I don't have a problem with Sanis being there -- sure he is shady and all, but he helped Xaz' out once. :) *bows* Thank you Mr. Prent. ;) You saved my tongue! :D

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:11:10 PM
Im still okay with where I'm sitting--hope everyone else is.

Kelt Simoson
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:12:39 PM
okay, is everyone okay with thae Party starting around the 15th of feb?

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:22:42 PM
Originally posted by Kelt Simoson
okay, is everyone okay with thae Party starting around the 15th of feb?

no, cause there is no known way i'm rp posting that soon. give it at least one more week

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:53:07 PM
Yah, I want to know the situation with Yog as well as he's an essential at my table. If he has the ability to be active than I'm cool with my setting, but if not I dont know if we should have it this soon.

As well as that, their is a situation with me going out of town so it'll have to be at maximuim 4 days after what you said, but since the thread will be going on for at least a week their is a possibility I wont be there at th end because I'm going to Las Vegas and I wont have no ability to post.

I dont know, I would hope to have it at a moderate date so it is good for both me and Marcus, and anyone else that may have troubles such as mine or his.

Maybe two to three, not four..

Zeke
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:54:12 PM
March 1st sound good Marcus?

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:55:48 PM
Oh, not for me, I wont be here for the beginning of the thread at all. I wont be there for at least a week of the whole thread, which may mean I wont be there for the whole thread.

Zeke
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:58:20 PM
Didn't ask you, but oh well. We won't be able to cater to everyone, but seeing how the 4 table hosts kinda hafta be there, it's best to try and plan for them.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:59:47 PM
Then I'll have to drop out, their isn't a possibility of me even having true interaction at all with the people.

Zeke
Feb 10th, 2003, 12:09:19 AM
Jeez...don't drop out. There's so many people that it'll be slow waiting on everyone anyway. You're givin' up to easily. Besides, Shanaria will frikkin kill you for ditching on her.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 10th, 2003, 12:38:42 AM
Originally posted by Zeke
March 1st sound good Marcus?

yeah, should be repaired by then.

Ryla Relvinian
Feb 10th, 2003, 12:52:14 AM
March 1 is great, I'm done with my tech work for my show on the first so I'll actually have time to post.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:00:38 AM
Originally posted by Zeke
Jeez...don't drop out. There's so many people that it'll be slow waiting on everyone anyway. You're givin' up to easily. Besides, Shanaria will frikkin kill you for ditching on her.

I'll end up missing more then a week of time in the first place, and she'll have to kill me with my back to her cause I gotta get on the road.

I'm going to be in Las Vegas from the 1st to the 5th and when coming back I have to catch up on my work which will take up at least more then 4--and I wont have much time to respond from post, as well as have a productive one when I do get to respond.

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:01:54 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
yeah, should be repaired by then.

If you do as the doctors say.

If March 1st is the date you wish, I can prepare the opening post and time for that date.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:13:05 AM
Listen Jamel, it's no problem. You'll be able to post in it, I promise you. I've been in these big threads before, they don't end in a week, trust me. This baby might go on for more than a month. Just come in half way, say you're late, and work it into the RP.

Ah, so Sanis helps the Jedi out from time to time, etc.. Well I guess it's okay though a little weird. I don't have any objections. In fact this will be great for my character. I just hope I don't get booted out of the Jedi for any GREAT ill feelings I hold towards Sanis. Really, Syrius has not really settled into the Jedi skin yet. He isn't going to forgive and forget so easily. But that makes it more fun. Yay! :D

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:30:49 AM
Yes our last "baby" went strong for a few weeks, and didn't die for a month later. I'm completely okay with March 1st, since I'll be out of my cast by then, and there's another thing we've (sorta) forgotten.

YOG!!!

I dunno if we were gonna e-mail him, or something, cause the poor overworked dude has once again dropped off the face of the earth. Marcus, would you mind helping me "push" him. You start at one end, and I'll start at the other...maybe we'll meet in the middle...:lol.

Kidding, I just need to know if anybody has any idea where "el yoghurto" has gone to...if anybody knows which rock he's living under, tell me....:lol

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:33:59 AM
Marcus will know. I believe he contacts Yog regularly.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:41:50 AM
How is Marcus right now? I don't want to bring this off-topic or anything, but he doesn't SOUND like he's going mad.

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:00:57 AM
Bored. Bored enough he's pushing his luck with his arm.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 10th, 2003, 06:09:56 AM
:lol...after I broke my arm snowboarding, I practically died of boredom and ended up trying to snowboard three weeks later...well, surprise, I fell over and broke another part of it....

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 10th, 2003, 07:01:22 AM
Originally posted by Lion El' Jonson
:lol...after I broke my arm snowboarding, I practically died of boredom and ended up trying to snowboard three weeks later...well, surprise, I fell over and broke another part of it....

And that is exactly why I am making sure he does as little as possible and the reason I would prefer he stayed offline. So he does not get tempted to use his arm before he is allowed to.

Now, I guess this thread has been hijacked enough, we should get back on topic.

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:28:29 AM
...He's gonna kill me for bringing that up...

Anyways, back on topic. Is Yog going to be doing the opening speech or the closing one?

Oriadin
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:02:22 AM
I think Helenias was going to do the opening speech...

Zeke
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:33:54 AM
Helenias=opening
Yog=closing

Kelt Simoson
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:40:27 AM
If Yog appears concidering he hasent even said hes coommin' yet..lol

Oriadin
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:55:14 AM
Yeah, so far he's been well spoken for! :lol

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:47:13 AM
Originally posted by Jamel Croko'yn
I'll end up missing more then a week of time in the first place, and she'll have to kill me with my back to her cause I gotta get on the road.

"I Don't care if your late to the party... but this date is basicly so you can redeem yourself for how rude you were back in the LQ with me. So Jamel, if your a no show :headbash :headbash ..... Get The idea?"

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:22:43 PM
Uh...okay, I'll go..

Man, woman...

:D

Sage Hazzard
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:13:11 PM
Yog is a staple of this GJO, so if he can't come for some reason, I say we postpone the whole thing until he can. Because that little green dude is Yoda! Would you do anything without Yoda? Yoghurt's speech will truely be one to be heard. So like I said, if he can't come for a couple of weeks or something, I say we wait until he can. Same goes for all the table headers.

Is it too late for me to get Syrius a date, or are the table arrangements set in stone?

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:30:16 PM
I agree with Sage Hazzard this time, I dont know how we could go on without his speech, and without him interacting. As well as that being a reason why we must postpone it for a week or something of that such would be to gain new people to get into this mix of interaction. Make the list longer with a larger amount of role playing.

We can also plan during that time to make it a much better thread, and get to the maximuim potiental.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:12:59 PM
Originally posted by Jamel Croko'yn
We can also plan during that time to make it a much better thread, and get to the maximuim potiental.

Um... How can you plan a thread when you have know Idea on how people will be acting?

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:01:51 PM
Planning it would mean how everyone would enter and how they would leave. I mean their is a situation with me not being here and how will they enter me, because a ruggid entrance would mess up the whole thing. Maybe a guard could help me in and stuff, that is the stuff that I'm talking about.

If we do it in a more formal fashion it'll come out clean with no problems. Though we dont know how people will act their are points detialed on the edges that could be worked on. Something to perfect the outer shell of it.

I still am confused how we will all enter, and how we will be situated. Realistically we would have to have some kind of guard, or droid to place us collectively at our seatings because in truth our characters wouldn't know where were going to sit.

Stuff such as that we can plan on, and come out with a cleaner concept on what we will do on points where the administrators have full power or should.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:17:05 PM
Well let me ask a question first off. I'm sure this was probably addressed, but I can't remember. Is this a tuxedo kind of thing? Real classy? Just need to know.

It could also, as a good side effect of possible postponing, to do threads where people are preparing(getting thair make-up, hair, clothes nice), or asking someone out, whatever. If we have to postpone it even further than planned for Yog, this could possibly allow some good stuff to come as the side effect.

As I see it, it's good either way. Yog can come by March 1st, that is the date right, and everybody can get posting. Or, he can't come until later and people can occupy themselves with some neat RPs.

As for how we're seated, how about name plauqes? Or whatever they might be called. Little displays with our names on them, in the seat or infront of the seat where we're sitting. Just walk around until you find it. We could also have 'droids or whatever. I would think 'droids over human ushers. Because the Jedi have 'droids and heck it'd save money on ordering the ushers. Guards wouldn't really be a problem I don't think. I mean really, who's insane enough to attack a place full of Jedi?

Zeke
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:33:25 PM
Starts: March 1st, unless something happens to Yog.
Dress code: No tuxedos, but don't wear street clothes either...wear your Sunday best.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:51:30 PM
Originally posted by Sage Hazzard
Guards wouldn't really be a problem I don't think. I mean really, who's insane enough to attack a place full of Jedi?

Darth Chicken & Yuu-Huu, lol

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 10th, 2003, 11:57:41 PM
I mean really, who's insane enough to attack a place full of Jedi?

check the history of those on the council - one or two have done it and got away.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:18:25 AM
Yep, Helenias--or thats what I heard from reading in IC post.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:03:37 AM
Oh yeah... Well, the way I see it is, to have NPC be the guards is just like sending them to the slaughter. If someone was going to attack, then they'd just kill them easily... Unless of course it's MAJOR protection. BTW, if you think it might be nessacary, I can play Avolon for the guard duty. I can also NPC his friend and the doorman he hired, a big four armed giant with a heart of gold. Throw in the shambler, that gargoyle if he's still around, some NPC NRSF, a no fly zone above the area, and you have it pretty well covered. Let me know if I should bring Avolon to the mix, just to say he's patroling the area. Atleast make an attacker go through him in a post, since he's a user name character, not just say he/she snaps all the snaps a guard's neck and busts in.

No tuxedo, hmm? So maybe like a really nice Jedi Uniform or something? Okay, cool. :) I'll have Syrius throw his leather jacket over his uniform ala Fonz. :lol

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 11th, 2003, 01:40:21 AM
Dont bother playing security, okay? It's just an additional bit of detail we dont need.

What is the point of this? It is a group building exercise or so I understand. It's being held in Avalon. You have malevolent admins who will ban anyone stupid enough to interupt.

Keep to the point and forget things we just dont need. I would suggest if Yogurt is unable to attend, find one of the prominent long termers willing to take his place. Anbira Hicchoru would be my suggestion.

I also don't think I'm on a table somewhere.

James Prent
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:04:28 AM
OMG I'm on a table with Yog and Dasquian! *faints with esctasy*

Ok not ON a table. At least not until later. >D

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:14:07 AM
Ok not ON a table. At least not until later.

I believe Marcus and I have ON the table copyrighted here. Feel free to be UNDER the table however.

:mischief

Oriadin
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:20:20 AM
The thought of Yog in a threesome is not pretty.

James Prent
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:56:30 AM
Ewwie! :x

Lion El' Jonson
Feb 11th, 2003, 04:52:15 AM
:lol!!!!!!

Yes, Helen and Marcus have copyrighted the "on the table" routine, but you're welcome to the floor, the chairs, the stage (ewww....), the microphones, and anything else that's not currently...erm...occupied...:p

Anyways, nobody needs the security because fights aren't allowed, basically. Like Helen said, it's just an added distraction that we don't need. Anyone tries to rustle up trouble (jedi or otherwise) will find themselves being PM bombed by angry people and banned by admins so quickly they won't know what happened...and then there will be much yelling and gnashing of teeth...:lol...

I think this thing has turned out really well, and a lot of people have added their suggestions and help and refined my sketchy idea into something that will end up really cool. (I hope...gulp...:D)

Salemn Lysce
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:33:14 AM
:) Now I'm included, yayness. Although .. there is a bit of sad news. I'm moving back to Rhode Island this Friday for good, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to access the net there for awhile. I'll try my best to keep posting when the party starts, but don't count on it ...

Kelt Simoson
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:15:31 AM
Originally posted by Oriadin
The thought of Yog in a threesome is not pretty.

"MMMMMM, Feels good this does"

Sage Hazzard
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:40:56 PM
:lol@Kelt

Oh yeah, it's in the temple isn't it! I forgot. Was under the impression it was in the bar. Okay, no security then. :)