PDA

View Full Version : Clearing one's mind (open)

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:45:05 PM
After leaving his brother quarters, Drake decided to go out into the forest and meditate. Meditate on the past , present and futur. He walk deep into the forest into a clearing sat down and crossed his legs. He took deep breaths, closed his eyes and began to meditate. Drake felt the force moving trew him reveling of what was , what is and what shall be. From the past Drake shaw his parents death's, he saw himself alone with his brother, then he saw his brother leave, which left him all alone.

From the present he saw what he see's now, re-united with his brother and the rest of his family, he see's his brother loving an evil and him having no power to stop it. (Drake began to get more an more into his meditation and felt everything around him.)

For the futur he saw nothing but clouds, dark clouds. As he looked at the clouds, they began to form a face, the face was one of a woman, a familiar face. The cloud fromed into Jana. With one look at her Drake eye's opened and stared straight ahead. Drake was in a state of choc.

He then got up and paced around, as he did this a showed figure came before him.

Jana Silthron
Feb 6th, 2003, 06:37:49 PM
The shadowed figure watched him for a long moment. Drake suddenly noticed it was the three winged figure of Jana Silthron. She walked forward, out of the shadows. Her dark blue eyes watched him for a moment.

"Greetings Drake."

She just stood there. Her eyes were calm and emotionless. She watched him as he prepared for battle. He hated her and she knew it. She held one hand up but not in a threatening mannor.

"Calm yourself Jedi. I am not here to fight you."

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:36:57 PM
Drake looked at her and put his weopon away. He took of his hood and stared into her eyes watching her every move. For the first time Drake noticed that she had tree wing, he found it very curious but kept the coment to himself.

"Greetings Jana, and what brings you here?"

He stood there watching here closely.

Jana Silthron
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:35:14 PM
"The same thing that brings you here? To think and meditate."

She searched his might lightly. She already knew what she would find but she wished to conferm it.

"You hate it that I have grown close to your brother. You hate me out of fear that I will take your brother from you. Is this not true?"

She looked at him. Her face remained emotionless.

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:03:40 PM
"I do not hate, only dislike, and yes you are right i do fear of what you say"

Drake passed a little but didn't take his eyes off her.

Jana Silthron
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:02:20 PM
Jana nodded slowly. She shared the same fear as Drake but in a different way. She feared that one day they would be pulled away from each other... or worse.

"Your brother is a strong jedi. There is nothing I could do to pull him away from that path. No matter what I could try it would not work. Let that knowledge calm your fear."

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 10th, 2003, 02:53:01 PM
"Let me ask you Jana.... what made you decide to join the sith order?"

Drake stoped walking and sat down on a nearby rock.

Jana Silthron
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:20:31 PM
Jana sighed and leaned against a tree. She closed her eyes a moment then looked at Drake again. Her dark eyes searched his mind to see if she could truely trust him.

"Fear. Fear and anger. I tried to be a jedi for a little while... but was ignored. The dark side does not ignore those that have been trapped in it. I was angry at the jedi for not careing."

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:16:46 PM
Drake lifted his head

"Then why does my brother care about you so much, he is a Jedi"

Jana Silthron
Feb 11th, 2003, 07:05:06 PM
Jana paused a moment befor replieing to him.

"I dont know why he cares about me so much as you put it... But I do know why I care about him."

Drake looked at her oddly.

"He cared when no one else did. That is the only thing the dark side can not give me. And he is the only one that I can find it in right now. But I was to far into the darkness when I met him to be rescued, even by him."

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:29:13 PM
Drake pondered for a moment then spoke

"So you only care about him is because he give you soemthing that the dark side can't?"