PDA

View Full Version : Joining

Ana-Ris Kevar
Feb 6th, 2003, 11:41:19 AM
Ana-Ris, a young human woman walked towards the jedi temple. 'Was my mother in her right mind when she told me to seek training of the Force. I see nobody here.' She thought. Her bound hair dangling over her left shoulder. 'Maybe somebody will see my talents here, where they missed when I was at home.'

Xazor Elessar
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:41:06 PM
"Talents, you say?"

A soft yet powerful voice rang out from behind a pillar inside of the Jedi Recruitment Center. In the light then a woman appeared clad in white robes that touched the ground as she walked. Her waist length blond hair was done up in Garou Warrior Braids with silver coins woven into them that clanged together slightly with each step she took. Then she stopped and bowed to the newcomer with a smile upon her face, exposing her elongated canines but not for intimidation.

"Greetings -- I am Warrior Jedi Knight Xazor Elessar. You came here to seek training in the ways of the Force, yes?"

She questioned with a gentle smile and a look in her eyes of a motherly quality. The Knight was a warm person, easy to trust she was.

Ana-Ris Kevar
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:51:11 PM
Ana-Ris returned the bow. "I do Master Elessar." She replied. "As for talents I used to have a habit, when I was younger I used to float my brothers' toys so they couldn't play with them. My mother told me to seek training in the Force as I could do such things. Neither on my brothers are as strong as I am, so my mother told me."

Xazor Elessar
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:03:43 PM
Xazor smiled gently as the girl told her story. Nodding in reply to her statement, the Garou nodded.

"Indeed -- I can feel your presence in the Force and it is evident to me that you have the abilities you speak of."

She canted her head to the right thoughtfully for a moment before beginning to speak again.

"I hope you are doing this for yourself, though, and not just taking your mother's word. Do you have your own reasons for coming here?"

Ana-Ris Kevar
Feb 8th, 2003, 10:04:48 AM
"I came here because I wanted to be trained. I can almost feel the power building inside me and I want to be able to control it." She sighed. "I came to become a Jedi so I don't involuntarily become a Sith. My father was Force strong and he didn't seek training and he fell to the Darkside. I do not wish to follow in his path like I feel I am doing now." She closed her eyes, and lifted a stray rock.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 20th, 2003, 10:24:14 AM
ooc: I didn't forget you, I was sick for a while. :\

ic:

Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"I understand and your request is noble. This life is difficult though, and the path set before you is not an easy one. You will be hated and hunted by many yet needed and sought after by all. Is that what you want?"

She questioned, not wishing to scare the girl, but simply putting forth a warning.

"The Jedi Code is not something to be broken."

Ana-Ris Kevar
Feb 21st, 2003, 06:22:40 AM
OOC sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better

IC
Ana-Ris thought for a monent, knowing that if she lied here lied to herself she would be stuck with the concequences.
After a couple of minutes she looked into the Jedi Knight's eyes. "I guess that I'll have to accept that. I would rather be trained in the Force and be hunted, than remain untrained and do the hunting. I realise that this may be a long and hard journey, but life is too." Ana-Ris said. "I'd rather be a Jedi than not."

Xazor Elessar
Feb 21st, 2003, 03:42:01 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Your honesty shall be rewarded someday."

With a gentle smile, the Knight bowed low and then rose to full height with a grin on her face.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order -- a Master shall be chosen to train you soon, so stay patient. Make yourself at home in the Living Quarters, watch others train in the Academy, or meet some friends in the Bar and Grill. There is excellent food and drink there by the way."

Xazor winked and handed the Padawan a data-pad with a map of the Jedi Base on it.

"You will not get lost if you follow that. There are also facts about the Order on there and you may want to read those as well. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to find me or ask another member of the Order -- everyone here is ready and willing to help you."

She added with a bright smile.