PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know you...( Nusakan)

Nayala Palain
Feb 5th, 2003, 01:24:14 PM
The Sith Master had just taken another apprentice and from what she could tell he had been here before.

Athena made her way into the training grounds and set her things to the side. Now was the time to get to know her newest of Apprentice's....

Nusakan
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:29:12 PM
Cold air spiralled in small plumes of smoke as the green figure parted his lips, stating:

“Greetings, Master.”

A sight to behold at almost seven foot tall, the fanged creature stood with his arms folded neatly behind his back as he observed Athena.

Nayala Palain
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:10:02 AM
She looked up and still up just a little bit more.

" What are you 7 feet tall? Good god! "

Anyways the Sith Master smiled and made her way towards the man.

" I will need to know a lot about you to train you the right way. "

Nusakan
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:53:16 AM
“There is not much I can tell you, to be frank. My life has been … uneventful,” Nusakan replied, his head physically tilted downwards to take in Athena.

“I have minimal combat training, if that is of any help … and no prior tutoring in the Force, aside from one class with another apprentice here.”

Nayala Palain
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:03:40 PM
" So who was your last Master here before I took you on? "

Nusakan
Feb 12th, 2003, 11:41:18 AM
“I had no Master. We were trained as a group by Lord Dyzm, working in pairs.”

Nayala Palain
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:19:54 PM
" I see. "

She turned and showed her apprentice all the tools she brought for him to learn with.

" Take your choice, I dont know what all you think you should learn. But as I watch you and test you. I will figure out what you will need to know. "