PDA

View Full Version : Rain Drops

Jayana Palin
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:46:18 AM
Rain Drops where falling as Jayana walked towards a Temple before her.

A child of no skill just a feeling a longing. Something more of her life. Something more of everything. Jayana stood there and looked at everything.

Jayana hummm silently to herself and waited to see who all if anyone would greet her.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 5th, 2003, 01:59:41 AM
The Jedi Master walked slowly, silently from behind. He always like to sneak up on people. When a new recruit is standing in a room waiting, walking up slowly to them can be more then fightening. With a suprise it can lighten the mood as the person is shocked and then relieved. With a warm smile from Sage, he could soften her doubts. Tell her that this man was not a god, that he was a playful person who liked to suprise people, just like any normal person.

Sage lowered his head close to her ear. He whispered.

"May I help you?"

Jayana Palin
Feb 6th, 2003, 08:43:32 PM
Standing there waiting then suddenly a voice in her ear. She jumped at least or so she thought 4 feet into the air.

" Ummm maybe...."

Sage Hazzard
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:29:51 AM
Sage stood straight, crossing his arms.

"Maybe? Why so much doubt?"

Jayana Palin
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:35:08 PM
" Well for one sir, I have never been here before. And two I dont know if you are a member or not of this Academy. But I would on the other hand like to find out..."

Jay thought for a moment not taking up to much of this mans time.

" I am lost in my life, and while wandering the streets I couldn't help but notice the lights of this building are never off. Even in the dead of night the lights shine. "

Jay looked around nervously....

" What is this place? "

Sage Hazzard
Feb 9th, 2003, 12:38:47 AM
Sage smirked. He was surprised to find someone that didn't know this to be the Jedi's recruitment center.

"The Greater Jedi Order, ma'am. You know of the Jedi?"

Jayana Palin
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:04:42 AM
Jay's eyes lite up when the man had said Jedi.

" My father used to tell me stories of the Jedi when I was little. "

Sage Hazzard
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:14:43 AM
Sage smiled warmly as he saw her eyes. She was telling the truth and it seemed it was a fond memory.

"Ah. Stories of heroism, bravery, selfless acts, and peace keeping I presume? Well, my dear, let me assure you they are all true."

Sage smiled. The smile faded into embaressment as he forgot the formalities of a first meeting. Such as exchanging names. He outstretched his hand.

"I'm Sage Hazzard, Jedi Master of the Greater Jedi Order."

Jayana Palin
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:13:38 PM
She hesitated for a second then Jay reached out her hand to the Jedi Master.

" Indeed Master Jedi they where fond Memories. I am Jayana Palin of Guarqi. "

Sage Hazzard
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:03:53 AM
"You say you are lost, Jayana? Where would you like to be? Why did the lights of this temple attract you so?"

Jayana Palin
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:54:51 PM
Jay thought about it for a moment. Finally she answered..

" They seem at peace the way the lights never fade, they are always like a way to a home. Maybe like when my mom left one light on while I was out late at night. I always knew I was home. "

Sage Hazzard
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:43:27 PM
Sage smiled.

"Are you at home now, Jayana? Would you wish to be a Jedi?"

Jayana Palin
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:39:12 PM
Jay took a seat on the floor infront of the Master Jedi. She thought about his offer of a home. And her wish to be a Jedi. But was that why Jay was brought here? This would be a large dission in her life if she was to take him up on his offer.

" A home sir, is more then just a light at night. There would been the need for the feel of a family. I know the Jedi love one another and everyone they see. They have nothing but faith in all. But can a family understand the lost? The ones who have walked the wrong path? "

Jay never had. She was and would always be the pure of heart. She just wondered. Her brother had not followed in her fathers footsteps back home and was outcasted.

" If a family feeling can be offered I would love nothing more then to stay. "

Sage Hazzard
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:19:55 PM
"The Jedi are by nature, forgiving people. Not only do we function as a family, but we treat the galaxy as if they are part of it. We sacrifice ourselves for others. Is that not like a family? Aiding and supported everyone?"

Sage smiled.

"If you wish to stay, we would welcome you with open arms."

Jayana Palin
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:49:39 PM
Jay finally answered the Master Jedi....

" I would be honored to stay Master Jedi Sage. "

Verse Dawnstrider
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:41:39 PM
::Verse walked up on the duo. His blond hair pulled back into a pony tail. His green Jedi robes freshly pressed and clean. He was not in his furs today as he just came froma meeting with some of the other Masters. He bowed to Sage and turned to the new girl.::

"The real question is are you ready to become a Jedi?"

Jayana Palin
Mar 2nd, 2003, 10:19:14 PM
Jay looked upon the second Jedi who entered into the area.

" Sir that question one really can not know, until one tries. Unless I am wrong on that. Few know what they are ready to do until they do it. "

She looked between the Master Jedi and the second Jedi.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:52:15 PM
"But are you willing to try? Are you wanting to be a Jedi, truely? Devoting yourself to training everyday and learning our ways?"

Verse Dawnstrider
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:24:07 PM
::Verse smiled. The woman found the meaning to his question without even knowing it. Sage of course knew as well and worked with her reply. He turned his head to the side slighty and kept smileing as he waited for the woman to answer.::

Jayana Palin
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:05:12 AM
(EEP sorry for the lack of posting)

Jay thought for a moment then looked between the two Master Jedi before her.

" Indeed I truely belive I am ready to take the next step in my life, to walk in the path and life of the Light. "

Sage Hazzard
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:52:17 AM
Sage nodded, pleased.

"Excellent. A Master will be appointed when one becomes avalible. Meanwhile, please feel free to utilize our Bar and Grill and Living Quarters. Directions can be seen on that map."

Sage pointed to a map on the wall.

"May the Force be with you, Padawan Jayana Palin."

OOC - No biggie. Happens to the best of us. :) You're officially a Jedi now. Just chill out and post around until a Master is given to you. People to train are kind of slim now, so it might be a while. When one comes about, he/she will let you know what to do from there. :)

Jayana Palin
Apr 5th, 2003, 10:50:00 PM
(OOC its okay... Althought I was wondering if you all dont mind if I could maybe work with Verse???)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 6th, 2003, 01:36:45 AM
OOC - That's up to him. :) It's up to each individual person if they want to take another padawan or not. I don't think he's frequenting these boards that often, as real life can interfer with posting. So the best bet to reach him, with a request for him to take you as his Padawan, is to PM(personal message) him. If you're unsure how to work the PMs, I can give you further instruction. :)

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:38:40 PM
::Verse looked at the younge woman.::

"I could train you if you wish......"

Jayana Palin
Jun 1st, 2003, 08:54:33 PM
" When shall we start Master Jedi? "

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:14:44 PM
"Right now. There is no time like the present."

OOC: PM me when you are ready chicka.