PDA

View Full Version : Its been to long.

Nayala Palain
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:31:15 AM
Since Athena had set foot into Yog's. She had not been there in so long she might not know a soul there. But the likely hood of that was slim to none.

After handing over her weapons to the thing at the door, Athena ordered a glass of Red Wine and found a seat at a somewhat out of the way table.

She placed her feet up and kicked back for a while. It was always good to get out of her normal atmosphere for a while.

Then she thought to her self but with Jedi around.

Shadow
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:09:54 PM
Shadow entered the bar noticing a new face which he had never seen before. He found her very beautiful but senced great evil within her. He walked up to her sseing he had nothing elso to do.

"Hi there im Shadow"

Shadow grined

Nayala Palain
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:45:25 PM
She looked up at the man standing before her. She looked at his face and studied it for a time.

" So you are? You look fimilar, where have I seen you of the late? "

Athena thought to herself and wondered if it was at the Order. But how odd if the man was a member of the Jedi ways. She shook the thought from her mind and waited to hear the mans answer.

Selinica Miriya
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:06:12 PM
Miriya walked into Yogs. She had never been here before,....heck, she'd never been in a jedi establishment such as this one..but Athena had said they would meet here, so she decided to show up. She handed over all her weapons, even with much reluctancy, her staff was handed over with the rest of the weapons. She walked forward into the place, and after a quick scan, spotted Athena. Miriya ordered a glass of correlian whiskey , since she had not brought any from her stores this time. She grabbed the glass and approached the two.

"I'm here, in case you didn't notice."

Miriya casts a slightly glowing and hardly welcoming glance at the man who was talking to Athena.

"Who's this character?" she asks, cocking her head to the side, as to point at him when she asks the question...

Nayala Palain
Feb 9th, 2003, 02:00:48 AM
" Miriya like the universe didnt know you were here? "

Athena looked at the twin glasses she had brought over...

" This dear is Shadow, a person I dont actually know. Although he might be fun to get to know. "

Athena kicked out the chiar near her friend.

" Sit child sit! "

Selinica Miriya
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:45:17 PM
Miriya took the seat. She silently sipped her drink, and flickered her gaze from Athena to Shadow, and back again.

"I doubt the universe knows i'm here, friend." she said with a laugh. Miriya took a sip of her drink, and started speaking again.

"Besides, the last thing I need is a bunch of headhunting relatives... It's not my problem that they happen to be related to the same....ahem....'people'...I just so happen to have been hunting...I mean, so what if they hate me because of my job?I don't feel any remorse or guilt just because it appears to be that they're my relatives too....I'm not one for caring, and you know that well enough, my friend. But enough of shop talk. "...she looks at Shadow..."Tell me about yourself." she says with another sip from her glass.