PDA

View Full Version : a new face (open)

Tony Maxwell
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:52:56 PM
Tony had heard of a wonderful place to go to for food called Master Yogurts Bar and Grill

he walked through the front door a guard asked him to hand over any weapens Tony replied that he had none and made his way to the bar and sat down and ordered a glass of fruit juice

he turned and looked around the room he knew none of the faces he saw but it didnt suprise him since he was new.

GraNi NaColu
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:42:45 PM
NaColu decided to take a walk in the bar to try and find any new faces. He handed his saber over, and made his entrance. The room was full of familiar faces as usual, but he noticed someone new sitting at the bar. He slowly made his way toward the young man. He found a seat open next to him, took it, and made himself comfortable. He decided to order a fine glass of wine, before talking with the stranger. NaColu turned to the man and said,

"Hello, my name is GraNi NaColu. I'm guessing you're new here?"

Avolon Bisel
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:19:22 PM
Avolon returned with a glass and a bottle of wine. The dates didn't mean much to him, but it was a fairly good bottle, despite his ignorance to it. He uncorked it.

"How 'bout you pal?" He didn't want to interrupt but hey, it was his job to get the people served.

He poured the wine into the bottle and slid it a few inches more towards GraNi, to get his attention that his order was ready.

GraNi NaColu
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:19:41 PM
NaColu caught the glass, then looked up at Avolon.

"Thank you."

He took a few sips of the wine to get refreshed.

"Nice."

Tony Maxwell
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:26:38 PM
Tony turned to the man sitting next to him "yes im new here i was just accepted into the GJO yesterday and now im just looking around and thought i'd come in here for a refreshing glass of fruit juice"

he siped his drink and smacked his lips "Mmm good stuff."

GraNi NaColu
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:40:59 AM
NaColu finished the rest of his drink, and set the glass to the side. He turned to look at the young man.

"Tony Maxwell, am I right? I thought I seen you at the Recruitment Center. I go in there once in awhile to look at the new faces. So what brings you here?"

Tony Maxwell
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:18:38 AM
"yeah now that i think about it i saw you there a few times im here to meet new people and maybe find a master to train me"

Tony siped his drink again.

GraNi NaColu
Feb 8th, 2003, 08:31:08 PM
"Well this is the best place too look to find friends. Everyone here is kind and very helpful. I'm sure that you will make friends in no time. You can mark me down as the first!"

NaColu smiled at Tony, and ordered a cupcake. A small droid made it's way over toward the two men. The dessert was dressed with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. The cake itself was white. NaColu tossed his payment on the tray and grabbed the cake.

"This is for you my friend. One candle for your first friend. May your adventure here be an eventful one."

NaColu patted Tony on the back and began to laugh with enjoyment.

"What a day.."

Tony Maxwell
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:21:30 PM
Tony smiled "yes this has been a day thanks freind"

GraNi NaColu
Feb 10th, 2003, 05:33:01 PM
NaColu shook Tony's hand, and congratulated the new member.

"So my friend, do you have any special powers?"

Tony Maxwell
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:36:50 PM
"not that i know yet but im sure ill find some" Tony smile and drank the rest of his drink.

GraNi NaColu
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:19:36 PM
NaColu became dumbfounded when he heard the response from Tony. He didn't understand why he was where he was.

"So if you don't have any special powers, which I'm not saying that you need any, why are you here?"

Tony Maxwell
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:23:19 PM
"oh sorry i ment i havent found out what i am best at with my force powers sorry to confuse you."

GraNi NaColu
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:14:50 PM
"Oh, well I am not far behind you then. I haven't begun my training as a Jedi quite yet. I know that I have some powers, but I don't know how and when to use them. I am learning to control the Force, and myself."

Tony Maxwell
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:11:45 PM
"thats cool."

GraNi NaColu
Feb 14th, 2003, 03:38:54 PM
GraNi looked over at Tony

"Well, this has been alot of fun, but I really do have to get going. It has been a pleasure spending time with you Tony. I'm sure that we will meet again very soon."

GraNi layed his payment on the bar counter. He grabbed his coat and adjusted his hood. He grabbed his saber on the way out the door, looking in the direction of no one.

Tony Maxwell
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:46:50 PM
"bye" Tony had barly gotten theys words out of his mouth before GraNI was gone

he turned back to the bartender and ordered another cup of fruit juice and sipped it slowly waiting for someone else to come up tp him.