PDA

View Full Version : Where am I

Tony Maxwell
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:48:59 PM
Tony had been walking around the living quarters for an hour he finaly found the front desk then he got the key to his room but could not find it

kept glancing at the holopad he held it showed a map of the living quarters but it didnt help him at all.

Narmo Loonia
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:59:28 PM
Narmo walked down the halls of the jedi. Her cloak was pulled loose around her with her normal clothing under it. Her dark brown hair was half pulled back.

She suddenly paused a moment when she heard someone else wandering the halls. Her elven ears adjusted to hear where they were. She heard the person behind her and turned around, quickly walked towards the person.

Moments later, she came apon a human walked the halls looking at a holopad. She cocked her head to the side and walked up to him.

"Greetings."

Her voice rang through the halls into his ears as it is said with a slight elven accent.

"Can I help you?"

Tony Maxwell
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:23:19 PM
Tony turned to see a woman with pointy ears and dark brown hair

"umm yes I cant seem to find my room i think its on this floor but i cant seem to tell where on this floor"

he handed her the holopad and pointed to a spot on it that said room 185

"do you know where this is?"

Narmo Loonia
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:48:42 AM
Narmo glances at the holopad, then at him. A small smile etches across her face. She pointed past him down the hall he had just come.

"You passed it."

Sure enough, three doors back was his number. She pressed on the pad beside the door and it slid open. She steped back so he could go in.

Tony Maxwell
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:25:14 PM
a look of embarestment came over Tony "thanks" he walked into the room it had a small bedroom and a small kitchen and a couch a table with a couple chairs and a bookcase that was empty

he set his bag's down on the table and looked around almost forgetting about Narmo he turned to her "i thank you again for your help."

Narmo Loonia
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:37:17 PM
Narmo nodded to him and started to walk away. A black wolf trotted up to her and she knelt down beside it, kissing its head and peting it once. They continued down the hall towards her room.

Tony Maxwell
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:12:02 PM
Tony watched her leave then he closed his door and went to work puting his stuff away.