PDA

View Full Version : Beginning of Beginning (Sage)

Jason Utylln
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:27:59 PM
"Bloody, damn bag... Stupid piece of--"

Clunck!

"Ouch! Christ!"

Jason picked himself off the floor and scrampled to catch his things that had flown everywhere. He'd tripped over his jeans. They were almost three sizes too big, held on with a belt, and got in the way as he walked.

It didn't help that his hat made him blind to anything in front of him, or that he hadn't a clue where he was going. Sage had neglected to state that specific wherabouts of his quarters. Jason sucked in a breath.

"SAAAAAach--"

The Jedi's name was cut off mid-yell by a round of hacking coughs. Jason put a hand to his mouth and muffled them, waiting it out. When it cleared he did the most redundant thing that he could have. Lit up another cigarette.

"Where the hell is it?"

The door beside him answered the question in a deadpan way.

Sage Hazzard

Jason looked at it sheepishly.

"Oh."

Curling his hand into a fist he ounded on the door loudly. Pushing his smoke to the side of his mouth Jason yelled out.

"Open up!"

Sage Hazzard
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:04:41 PM
The door opened.

"Well don't you resemble a hoodlum."

Jason's possesions flew into the air, Sage's doing. Sage walked back into his quarters, Jason's things floating behind him.

"We'll have to do something about that..."

The quarters were expansive. Over the course of Sage living here he had added things on. Some living quarters a smallish in size. This was massive. It was mainly do to the fact he had convinced the council that since he had a vacant quarters next to him, he could knock it down and use it. Sage needed the room for his midnight practices and general self-training. Knowing that a Jedi Master needed these things, and since Sage had been a loyal member, they agreed. The Jedi Master walked into the living area. There was a stair drop-off leading into a sitting area that surrounding around a large entertainment area. Jedi don't seek excitement, etc. but Sage did enjoy a vacation from his own thoughts now and again.

"Sit down. We'll talk first."

Sage layed the floating belongings into an empty chair as he himself sat down.

Laila Annex
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:41:53 AM

Jason Utylln
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:43:20 AM
Jason jumped a bit as the door opened and his things flew out of his hands. Quickly composing himself the boy stalked in, grabbing at his property.

"Stop doing that!"

They were soon set down however. Backing off a bit Jason took a look around, avoiding sitting down. It wasn't a half bad place, nice in fact. Not that he would ever say anything about it.

As Sage sat down it became evident that ignoring his words wasn't going to eliminate them. Jason sighed in annoyance and pushed his things off the chair, flopping into it with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hurry up. I don't do 'talks'."

Sage Hazzard
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:11:45 AM
Sage was silent just long enough to show Jason he would not be rushed.

"How would you change the galaxy, if given the power?"

Jason Utylln
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:42:57 AM
"Huh?"

It was obviously not the conversation Jason had expected. Shaking his head the boy shrugged it off.

"What kind of stupid question is that? I don't know."

Sage Hazzard
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:24:32 AM
Hmm... Atleast his response meant he wasn't delusional or revengeful. Some Padawans would ramble on about destroying things and bringing punishment to someone. Though his candor, albeit rough around the edges, was admirable.

"Okay... okay, touche.... What would you most like to do? In forty years, what are you doing?"

Jason Utylln
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:42:04 AM
"Living in a cave, alone. Away from you."

He smiled at Sage in a mockingly polite way.

"Any other questions? My favorite color perhaps?"

Sage Hazzard
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:08:43 AM
Sage grimaced.

"Answer my question," the face of the Jedi Master became horrifing in it's intensity.

Jason Utylln
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:47:19 AM
"I did."

He leaned the chair back onto two legs and shook his head to himself. Whatever Sage was trying to accomplish, Jason wasn't going to help.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 16th, 2003, 02:32:18 AM
Sage lightened his face. The boy did have a strong personality. If only it was a good one...

"What's your favorite color?"

Jason Utylln
Feb 25th, 2003, 01:03:15 PM
"I don't have one. I'm neutral."

Jason grinned around his cigarette and stood up, looking around.

"Look, Sage I'm tired and I want to hit the frelling hay. Where's my room?"

OOC: SOOOOOOOORRY! RL sucks right now, I'm still living out of boxes even though I did an unpacking binge.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 26th, 2003, 12:52:40 AM
"Right through there," Sage said pointing at a door that was directly behind Jason.

Sage smiled. It was locked but Jason didn't know that yet.

Jason Utylln
Feb 28th, 2003, 02:40:04 PM
He nodded and went to open the door. The handle went a quarter of teh way around and tehn stopped. It took a moment for his fried reactions to compute. Jason gritted his teeth and turned around.

"That's not f---in' funny! C'mon, open the damn door!"

There came a point for Jason in which he just got sick and tired of dealing with people, if one could call it that. He was used to his parents just trying to make things as smooth as possible to prevent outbursts; the last one had resulted in his mother's shiner.

"Jesus, c'mon!"

Sage Hazzard
Mar 5th, 2003, 02:12:18 AM
"Sure. Just answer my questions."

Jason Utylln
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:39:51 AM
"Y'know what? I don't give a damn. I'm not going to get worked up about this. Not worth it."

Jason, shaking, grabbed his jacket and made for the door, mumbling curses under his breath.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:35:54 AM
Sage unlocked the door of Jason's room, with the Force. The click could be heard. Maybe that'd slow Jason. Atleast keep him from running out on the streets.

"That's your problem isn't it. You don't give a damn?"

Jason Utylln
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:48:11 PM
"Yeah, sure Freud. That's my problem."

He turned abrubtly and, taking a moment to scoop up his belongings, walked to the now unlocked door. Insdtead of walking in though, Jason paused in the doorway.

"Just..."

He sighed deeply.

"Don't expect too much of me, all right?"

Without waiting for a response, Jason walked through the threshhold and into the room, slamming the door. He locked it and then kicked his things into a corner, simultaneouly sinking to the floor and peeling off his jacket. He removed a pack of cigarettes from a pocket in the jacket and opened them. Instead of pulling one out however, Jason dumped the whole package on the floor and, frowning, found what he was looking for: two tiny white pils, hexagonal in shape. Casting a glance at the door he quickly downed them, gritting his teeth at the unpleasant taste. He was still for a moment.

And then his eye twitched.

HIs arm began to jerk and Jason grimaced as sharp spasms ran up and down his back. Magic advil, his buddy had told him. Gets rid of any affliction. Unfortunatly it did so by deadening any muscle control. The small ammount he had taken, all that he had had, wouldn't completly skewer him but it would do a well enough job.

"Aenghrrah..."

Jason groaned softly as his jaw muscles tightened painfully; yet at the same time an odd sense of thrill was growing in his chest, almost too much to bare. He closed his eyes, enjoying the heaviness of his arms and not noticing the drool from his taut mouth.

"Uh... Uhngkk..."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:29:10 AM
"Don't expect too much of me, all right?"

"Too late, Jason. Too late," he said to the back of his head.

After a minute or so, Sage abrubtly got up. He walked to the door and knocked on it twice. He decided he wasn't done with him yet. He needed to get inside that kid's mind, find out why he had so much anger.

"Jason?" He jiggled the handle, but had surmised it'd be locked. Jason didn't strike him as a person who didn't want his privacy. "Come on, open up."

Jason Utylln
Apr 9th, 2003, 11:38:16 AM
His muscles were at an unbelieveable tense state and Jason was stiff as a board, sweating buckets. The drugs were certainly doing their job. It wasn't this painful part that he lived for, but the next sensation. Withing a few moments his whole body went slack and the young man was in a daze, left feeling as if he were floating.

The knocking on the door sounded as if it were from a distance, but he was still thinking clearly enough to answer coherently.

"Go 'way!"

He let his head flop back onto the bed.

"Lemme alone!"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 10th, 2003, 02:42:21 AM
He wasn't pronouncing his words. Odd. He found the boy, despite his anger, able to speak with a certain intelligence. Atleast enough to fully enunciate.

He jiggled the handle once more.

"You know I can unlock this at any time. I'm trying to give you a chance to make a decision here. Now open up."

Jason Utylln
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:44:21 PM
In answer, there was a loud 'thud' against the door, followed by many little ones. Jason was throwing whatever was within his reach at the door.

"Go 'way! I told you t' go 'way!"

He picked up his portable music player and threw it at the door. The casing shattered into little pieces. For some reason it struck Jason as funny and he began to laugh, a high pitched maniacle sound quite unlike his real chuckle.

"Ha! Ah hahaha! That's what'll happen to you if you come in here Hazzard!"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:20:35 AM
What in the-- did he suddenly go insane?

"Okay, then, have it your way."

Instead of doing it the easy way, unlocking the mechnism from the other side with the Force, he went the 'demenstrative" route.

His boot slammed against the door, knocking it clear off it's hinges and flying into the room. He caught it mid-air with the Force, flinging it to the side.

"Now what in the hell is going on?"