PDA

View Full Version : May i please join?

Lesandra
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:18:54 AM
IC: A young woman dressed in all black walks up to the ' Gates of Destiny ' twirlling a small dagger in her hands. She stops and looks around before speaking in a soft yet forcefull voice.
" I have encountered very few vampires in my life..The world of Darkness is calling to me.... Now, I wish to know more.

OOC: May i join...Please...? I have played vamps. before but this is my first time here, like this. i normally play in person. So..?please..?

Valirion Thorn
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:59:06 PM
:: In my blood red robes and back leather gauntlets, I step forward with a contemptous snarl across my face.::

The Darkness called you? I have not summoned you, from what fase shado did you listen to? Your voice carries far mortal and your blood runs hot, I hope that you are not ust another girl that has come to be my next plaything. I can tell you much more but the time that you woud know such afterwards would be a disappointment to your short lived life I think.

:: I folded my arms with an arrogant smile. These words were only those to break the weak and snap the ears of the pathetic.::

ooc- make a sperate thread please to describe your character in more detail please, continue this thread for ic purposes, thank you :D