PDA

View Full Version : Fight ME!!!!!!

Sage Hazzard
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:50:56 AM
http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27094

It's my first offical fight. Well, actually it's a spar. Right now Straffe's doing an alright job of holding his own. Though I'm intending to have an epic spar with many against me. I haven't RPed a truely grueling fight in over 4 months(is that right?!) so I want to really shake off my rust. In my MIA I learned a few things just by growing older. I'm not writing perticularly pretty lately but I'm getting the job done. I used to be a pretty good fighter, though maybe that's my ego talking, and I want to see if I still am after all this time. So if you have the time, come fight me! It doesn't matter about rank. If I get beaten to a bloody pulp... well than that's the way it goes. :lol

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:09:04 AM
Would you be embarrased if a woman beat the shit out of you?

:evil

Sage Hazzard
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:40:22 AM
Yes, but feel free to. Just make sure not to make a mess out of it. :lol

Ki-Adi Kindo
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:34:56 PM
Yeah... take a Swiffer or something with you.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:41:56 PM
Might need a mop though. Sagey has lots of blood. :lol

Come on people! :) Double team me, triple team me, quadruple team me! :D

Sage Hazzard
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:07:21 AM
Now Straffe just called for someone to come in, so that's 2 on 1. But I want more!!! Come on guys, don't worry about breaking Sagey, he can take it. Sure he might be sorely messed up in the end, but it's fun to be beaten to a bloody pulp. Straffe is doing good, but Sage has an extremely high threshold for pain. He's practiced that somewhat more than anything else. Heck, he used to throw himself down rock emeded hills just to block pain and toughen up his physche. Now the new player should do some good, but I want more. If you're someone who's thinking of starting a spar for people to come and fight you, just post here instead! Heck, it's sure to build unity among the group, what with enjoying beating up a Jedi Master. :lol

James Prent
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:00:42 AM
Hey I'd fight you but I haven't learned how yet. ...Now if you'd just let LD into the 'spar' ... >D

Zeke
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:59:06 PM
Are we fighting with or without weaponry?

Sage Hazzard
Feb 12th, 2003, 01:43:00 PM
Whichever you prefer. You can use weapons if you like.

I'm using two sticks that resemble lightsabre length, Straffe is using some sort of wooden sword, and I believe Drake is as well. If you use a weapon, which I would suggest you do, make it non-lightsabre. Perhaps a scale model of a lightsabre. That way we don't chop each other parts off and we don't have to settle for "I knick you my big honking lightsabre that could cut through the bone."

:)

Zeke
Feb 12th, 2003, 05:03:09 PM
::enters with staff, approximating a Force Pike:: Now let's see if I can turn the tide, Sagey-boy! IT'S ON!

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 14th, 2003, 07:44:17 AM
If you want some barehand combat, I can put Wei in there, but I think it might be a little late for him to join. Or he can go in there with an iron fan and start fighting. He does have a lightsaber version of a war fan you know.

Aejin Rahn
Feb 14th, 2003, 10:28:58 AM
It's like that thread where you got the shit kicked out of you in RPing?! If so count me in!

:p

j/k j/k