PDA

View Full Version : Sparing the Forest. (Open)

Narmo Loonia
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:32:27 PM
The scent of the forest drifted into the academy as a young elf walked into the room. She glanced around her at her surroundings. The air cooled as she walked as if the room had suddenly taken on the aspects of a forest without the trees and ground.

Narmo looked around to see if any one was around. It didn't seem as though someone was around so she sat on the ground and waited for someone to come along and work with her on her battleing. Her saber and sword lay near her.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:43:01 PM
Kyle entered the Academy and saw a woman sitting by her self hwe weapens layed on the ground next to her the room smelled strange different then the other room's in the academy

he walked toward the woman and stoped in front of her "hello my name is Kyle Krogen are you here for a spar?"

Narmo Loonia
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:30:06 PM
Narmo slowly opened her eyes and lifted her head to look at the man infront of her. She slowly rose to her feet and looked him in the eye... even though she was about a foot shorter than him.

"Greetings. I am Narmo Loonia, elven ranger of the greater jedi order.

"Yes I am here for training in fighting. And yourself?"

The words flow out of her mouth gently with the elvish accent vivid. Her dark blue eyes look him over quickly.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 7th, 2003, 01:37:36 PM
"i've come here to inprove my fighting ability's" Kyle said with a slight grin "are you ready to spar?"

Narmo Loonia
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:38:57 PM
Narmo smirked lightly as her sword and saber came to her hands. Her saber activated and the green blade hummed to life. She slipped the sword back into its scabard.

"Of course."

She takes a defensive stance.

Kyle Krogen
Feb 10th, 2003, 04:22:43 PM
Kyle grabed his saber of hos belt and activated it its Purple beam glowed on his face he charged at Narmo before he got to her he sent a force blast at her chest then sliced at her head,