PDA

View Full Version : Gravity of Love (Straffe)

Jana Silthron
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:07:36 PM
Gravity of Love
Enigma

Turn around and smell what you don't see
Close your eyes ... it is so clear
Here's the mirror, behind there is a screen
On both ways you can get in

Don't think twice before you listen to your heart
Follow the trace for a new start

What you need and everything you'll feel
Is just a question of the deal
In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove
The experience of survival is the key
To the gravity of love

The path of excess leads to
The tower of Wisdom
The path of excess leads to
The tower of Wisdom

Try to think about it ...
That's the chance to live your life and discover
What it is, what's the gravity of love

Look around just people, can you hear their voice
Find the one who'll guide you to the limits of your choice

But if you're in the eye of storm
Just think of the lonely dove
The experience of survival is the key
To the gravity of love.

Jana stood atop a high building on Coruscant. Angels lined the roof of the building. It was a chaple of sorts to some religion. She stood their looking out over the huge city. Her eyes reflected every light that shown in her direction. But her heart reflected the darkness of shadows. Only one light was in there.

Jana had just been accepted to the Sith Order. But she was still not happy. She knew she never would be with her love being a jedi. Their relationship would be shunned. She hated it but she could not be a jedi.

Jana had sent a message to Straffe to meet her here. She hoped that he would be there soon. She stood their and waited for him.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:19:12 PM
Straffe had been confused and worried for the past few days. He had meet a woman that seemed to grab his attention. His mind was clouded with thaught and self doupt. He couldnt figure out what was coming over him. Was this love?

Straffe had received her message to meet her in the church like building. He walked up the gruling amount of stairs which seemed to go on forever. As he reached the top, he could sense a familiar pressence and the end of the stairwell. He knew it was Jana and forgot about the ach in his feet after climbing all the stairs.

As he got to the end, he saw a door that was partialy open. He pushed it open without making a sound. As he steped outside, he saw janas silouet on the edge of the building. At first he didnt know which one was Jana but quickly figured it out, she was the only one breathing.

He slowly walked up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder. He felt her jolt a bit but quickly realized who it was. She looked at him with her dark blue sparkaling eyes. He looked deep into hers and soon felt like nothing else mattered. He felt almost paralized because he was in the presence of such beauty. The only word that could come to his mind was

"Hi..."

Jana Silthron
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:39:14 PM
Jana slowly turned around and looked Straffe in the eye. She felt his warm touch on her shoulder and brought her hand around, placing it gently over his. Her eyes started to tear and she moved closer to him, hugging him.

"I don't know how I can do this."

Her words are barely able to be heard becuase of how softly she says it. Her body is tense as she trys not to cry. But no matter how hard she trys, the tears escape her grasp.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:07:14 PM
He saw a tear roll down the side of her cheek. He rubbed it away

"What do you mean?"

He could feel her tembling under his touch. He pulled her close and gave her a hug. He wispered into her ear

"I know how hard it is...I too am struggling"

Jana Silthron
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:33:14 PM
"What will happen when our two sides rage war on each other and we are forced to fight? It will happen. You know it will. We will be forced to fight."

She looks into his eyes. She hoped that day would never come but she knew it would. A soft wind blew by as they stood their. She closed her eyes until it passed.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:18:26 PM
The wind made her hair blow into her face. He moved her soft hair out of her face and looked at her

"I hope that day never comes and if it does..."

He took a breath and sighed abit

"I will protect you with my life..."

Jana Silthron
Feb 9th, 2003, 09:10:37 PM
Jana took his hand in hers and wraped her other arm around his neck. She hugged him tightly as more tears dropped down her face. She could no longer control them. Her wings spread far out behind her. Every part of her was telling her to do something different. Her heart told her to stay, her mind told her to kill him, even her nerve was telling her to run. She felt all these emotions running over her and only held him closer.

"Please. Never let me go." She barely wispered.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 10th, 2003, 08:30:57 PM
Straffe felt the warmth of her body against his. He could feel her tighten her grip every time Straffe moved slightly. They stood in the shadow of the night, hoping the night would never end. He put his lips close to her ears and spoke in only a wisper

"I will never let you go..."

He gave her a kiss on the neck and felt her shiver. He didnt want to lose her but couldnt figure out how to keep her. She had her own destiny and he had his. He hoped that she felt the same way as he did. He felt what she was going thorugh and hoped that there was some way that he could take her pain and make it his own, so that she wouldnt suffer

Jana Silthron
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:17:13 PM
Jana starts to cry slightly as she felt his strong embrace. She trembled from the cold of her soul and the fear in her mind. She didn't know what to do. Her mind raced as she thought of what would happen if any of the masters of their order found out about them. Malice already knew something was wrong with his padawan and Lance knew of the two almost from the begining.

"We can not keep it secret for long. There are those that can read minds and find out what is going on. What can we do?"

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 11th, 2003, 10:34:19 AM
"I dont know..."

He held her and didnt let go. He felt her trembling under his grip. He woundered how it would work. Straffe was told that love was a very complicated thing and nobody could stop it from happening

Jana Silthron
Feb 20th, 2003, 05:42:38 PM
Jana looked up at him. She gently kissed him and pulled back slightly. Her eyes seemed sad as she looked at him. Her wings flaped once then she slowly took off into the air.

"I must go."

Her voice was sad and scared. She was scared that she had grown so close to him and that she knew that one day they would be torn apart. She needed to go think. She still held one of his hands in hers as she started to fly away.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:06:26 AM
"Jana..."

He pointed out that he was still clining to her grip. They soared over the city. Straffe had no idea where he was goin and hopefully it wasnt falling to the ground

Jana Silthron
Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:12:21 AM
Jana looked down at him and smiled gently. She pulled him closer to her and quickly flew off towards the jedi temple. Within moments, they arived at the window of Straffe. She easily opens it and sets him down.

"I am sorry if I scared you."

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:35:57 PM
He smiled at her

"Me scared...Pphhhhh....Not really"

He smiled as he he wanted to make her laugh

Jana Silthron
Feb 25th, 2003, 07:17:08 PM
She smiled lightly then looked up at the night sky. She looked back and him and nodded. She flapped her wings once, brushing his cheak gently then started to take off.

"Until we meet again."

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:01:30 PM
He watched as she flew off inot the night. He held the feather that she had left behind the first time they met. It was still on the peice if string around his neck, to remind him