PDA

View Full Version : A Necessary Apologize (Done)

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:44:47 PM
Jamel had been searching through the grand format of the Jedi Temple, informing himself of every item with his datapad, but in the back of his mind he had been throbbing with the case he had with Lilya. He could remember his introduction to her, and his idiotic confrontation, but he was past those moronic actions that once came commonly because of his youthful ignorance.

It had been about a week or so of time, but he had grown greatly in the time spane, literally, he had turned 15--regained his natural hair colorization, as well as the color of his eyes. He nearly seemed like a different person in one aspect, but his tenderness was not far from that of a child--which at times made him evil's enemy, and good's lover.

The novice stopped in the middle of the hall, placing his accessories down, along with his datapad. Reaching into his rough, brown cloak he placed the holopad down. Stepping upon it, the flare of light ignited under his feet. Englufing him with the light, he began to speak-the message being sent to the frequency pad in Lilya's room after he activated it with his word and her name.

"Excuse me, I'd like to meet you in the Quarter-Sector 2 Court Yard on Level 20. This is an emergency.." He said, stepping off which instantly closed the item. The message had already been sent and since that was done he had to accomplish his choosen setting. Heading to the courtyard, he had a smile on his face with the sound of the dragging cloak trailing behind him.

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:05:00 PM
Lilya had recieved the message from the strange young man who had locked her in his room so many weeks ago. She wore her long gray cloak, hood drawn up around her face. Underneath she wore her white gown, as usual. A small frown of worry was upon her lips as she entered the court-yard.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:21:23 PM
The boy smile seemed to back no emotion, just a sense of greeting to the being he had requested. Standing from his origination, a black stone that surronded the water like a wall holding it back from overflowing the room. Nodding to her as she neared, he reached for his hood, throwing it down. He had it up recently for the fact of water splashing and his hair was situated delicately to repersent his culture so he found it to be something he never wanted wounded, like a living flesh of some sort.

Though the boy had asserted himself with physical expression, he was verbally ready to greet himself and begin with the conversation he had seeked because of his moronic actions. Standing still as he gestured a hand for her to sit, he began.

"Well, Lilya--I'd like to say that I apologize for my action in my confrontation. THey were uneeded and I dearly say that I wish they never happened for the sake of you. I know you must have been terrified, or violated by my acts." He said, his eyes trailing to the stone for something to focus on as he awaited his immeditate response.

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:24:38 PM
Lilya simply folds her hands in front of her and listens.

"Alright," she states simply. "I do not see how this was an emergency though."

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:29:52 PM
Jamel frowned after he made eye-to-eye contact with her, his head shaking horiziontally. He had felt little more then physical attraction for her but even at that he would suppose a woman would find an apologizing man to be an emergency.

"I'm suprise you feel it wasn't, I noticed the way you exited the room--it was in fear. I would wonder why emotional pain and hardship followed by a mandatory response wouldn't be a immeditate reply situation." He said in a stern terms, his eyebrow shifting up as he contorted his physical expression & composure to be suspucious.

Lilya Goldberry
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:40:53 PM
"You apologising is not an emergency. You owed me an apology since that day, but it's not an emergency. Good day."

She turned on her heel and started out of the courtyard.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:20:06 PM
"Uh..Yah."