PDA

View Full Version : Women are clever bit**es

Mistress Tatiana
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:33:24 AM
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man, that's interesting.I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're
unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days".
Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely!"
"This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, "and look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle and puts the cover back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police...."

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Women are clever bit**es. Don't mess with them.

Lord Soth
Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:48:12 PM
Kinda like the "Apple" in the "Garden" huh baby?...If he would have just ignored her, well us guy's wouldn't be in this hell hole now would we?! LOL hehehe :lol

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:57:53 PM
KILLS SOTH ARGHHHHHHHHHH :) and that ends are regularly scheduled broadcast day...

"END TRANSMISSION" :P

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:59:33 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhsheeeeeeeeeeeeshitttttttttttttttttttttt t lol :evil

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:02:22 PM
Remove the "clever" part and you have a description that fits women to a "T"! :D :lol

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:05:50 PM
KILLS SOEN ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Does not end the broadcast because another man may stumble in and foolishly comment :p hehe and besides it's fun so there :lol

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:06:44 PM
::revives self with magic::

Y'know I luv ya...

::huggles Alana::

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:18:07 PM
Luv ya to hun :p "huggles Soen back" Drags him off to her chambers of horror "wicked grin " heheehe

;

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:42:03 PM
um...while we're sittin' here feelin' the love, could I get a reply on my thread? I'm dying for an RP...OOC is boring.

Lord Soth
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:41:13 PM
Ya Alana...Is that all your good at is gabbing and talking mad S**T all the time...So get on it! ::Cut's her, then tosses her out the fourth story window of the Shrine:: lol...Umm...Came back, regeneration is a bitoch huh? >D :rolleyes

Mistress Tatiana
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:58:49 PM
Hey! :verymad

::Kicks Soth in the groin and tosses him out the window too.::

That'll teach you not to mess with my sister!

:smokin

Lord Soth
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:11:48 AM
As Sothie bent over clutching his jewel's, he quickly reached out and latched on to his lover's leg, taking Tatiana with him to the forest floor below outside...As they both fell, Soth climbed up her small frame until they were eye to eye...

"I guess it's like they say babe...What's good for the goose, is also good for the gander." Then quickly positioning himself on her back, Soth rides Tatiana to the ground like a surf board...

"Baby, flap your wings, flap your wings! :lol

Mistress Tatiana
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:16:59 AM
As they fall to the ground, Tatiana flips him back over just in time for Soth to take the brunt of the fall. "Why thank you. You cushioned my fall perfectly." As she starres into his eyes, she can see his anger begining to flame. "You know what? You're very sexy when you get that look." With that, she jumps her lover and takes him on the spot. :D

:angel

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:24:23 AM
Muahahahaha... I have the suite almost to myself!!!

:: moseys his sobriety-challenged self to the bar ::

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:44:51 AM
Shakes a fist at Sothie as Tatiana carries him off..... "Foolish boy." Alana mutters as she picks leaves from her hair. "Reminds herself to buy Her sis a present for taking care of Stinky Sothie... ehehe

Pokes Dirjj in the arm.... You next??? Alana says with mock ferocity as she pulls a large branch from her hair....

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:58:29 AM
It's no time for frollicking Alana it's a time for drinking!

:: gives her his most sincere puppy dog look and holds up a bottle of Soth's best cache ::

(lol ;) )