PDA

View Full Version : Long Since Forgotten (Open)

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:34:10 AM
"I have been gone far too long..." he said, gazing out of the starport window in a small ship. "Far too long, indeed," he said again, looking forward to returning to the one place he felt he could always call home...the Jedi Order. He smiled at the thought. What fond memories he had of his past.

Obiwan2 Kenobi was a Jedi Master of the Greater Jedi Order. He had been around for years and sat upon the Council more than his share of times. How he tired of political debates that would arise. He felt much more comfortable in the field helping where he may. Normally, Obi would very much look forward to facing his Jedi friends...but this time he was not so sure. His leave came very abrupt and he told no one of where he was headed...or where he was going. To be honest, he wasn't sure himself. But he had to search his past. He had to find answers. He had to go where the Force was telling him he should be.

You see, Obiwan2 Kenobi is a clone of Obi-Wan Kenobi. He was cryogenically frozen years ago and freed by the Jedi. Many of the files and his past are shrouded in mystery. He was never sure why he was created. Nor was he sure why he had been frozen. Yes, there were theories but he could never find any facts to it all. This is why he left...to find those answers of his own past. And found them he did....

"Master Jedi, we're making our descent now" the pilot called to Obiwan. He suddenly realized he had drifted off in his thoughts off this. Shaking it all away, he smiled and gave a nod. "Very well, Captain."

Looking to his side, Obiwan saw his padawan...Anakin Skywalker. The boy had show much improvement in his skills but still he did not feel he was ready to face the trials, despite Anakin's thinking on the matter. But it was clear that Anakin always did mean well and he was very proud of him.

Smiling slightly, he said to him, "Well, Anakin, we're almost home at last. It surely will be wonderful to be among the Order again."

Suddenly the pilot called back to them both "Master Kenobi, we have arrived."

The ramp of the ship slowly opened and Obiwan nodded to the pilot in satisfaction. "Thank you very much for your services, Captain."

"All in a day's work," he said, smiling all the way. "It's good to have you back, Master Kenobi."

Obiwan smiled at him and called back "It's good to be back" as he and his padawan Anakin walked down the ramp of the ship onto the ground of the Jedi Order. He looked around at all the ships in the docking bay, and then turned back to his Padawan.

"I'm headed to Master Yoghurt's bar, Anakin, and then to the Temple to speak to the Council."

With that said, the Jedi Master went on as he said, headed to Master Yoghurt's Bar.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:51:47 PM
Odd things were a common occurrence in the life of the Jedi, and this day was no different.

The Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic was sitting once more in Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill, with a drink in his hand and a newssheet on the table before him. The scene around him was typical to the Jedi bar. Many patrons were donned in robes, whilst other students of the Order chose less formal clothing; but whatever they wore, each stood out as a follower of the Force. The others, not members but visitors, conversed with force nulls and users alike, creating a quiet hum of conversation that just succeeded in drowning out the sports television show that was currently running on the large overhead screen.

The Jedi rose his eyes as a cheer went up through a large group of a bar-goers, one of whom proclaimed the drinks were ‘on him’, undoubtedly as the result of his win on the pod race that had concluded moments ago in a spectacular blaze of fire and sparks.

“Would you like a refill, Das?” a voice questioned, and the Knight sighted one of the bars long-time waitresses at his side with a silver jug in her hand.

“Oh, yes thanks,” Dasquian smiled,

“Just leave the jug. I think I shall be here quite some time today. I’ve a lot of reading to do,” he said as he lifted what he had been reading into the air, “And this pod racing is awfully entertaining to watch.”

A quiet laugh and the waitress departed with a wave, leaving Dasquian once again to his thoughts. What was odd was that he was distracted for some reason and found himself uninterested in the news and even the high-speed thrills of the pod tracks. Something was irking him, a pang of familiarity in the back of his mind.

The door to the Bar and Grill slid aside, as a memorable figure stepped in. The air was instantly taken from Dasquian’s lungs as he inhaled – Obi Wan Kenobi. This was a name he knew and respected greatly. Not only was the man a clone of one of the greatest Jedi of all time, he was equal and indeed greater in skill with the Force. Over-come by some underlying childhood fascination with this, his superior, and happiness at seeing the Jedi Master once again within the Orders walls, Dasquian sprung to his feet:

“Master Obi Wan!”

The jug on his table wobbled precariously at the edge of his table, threatening to fall off – only saved by a mental tug by Dasquian at the last moment.

“It’s so good to see you back, Master,” he stated over the quietening hubbub in the bar.

Oriadin
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:26:20 PM
Like Dasquian, Oriadin was reading in the Bar and Grill as he usually was. Some downloaded information from the Jedi archives in which he wanted to study more closely. To some, the Bar and Grill might have seemed like a strange place to study. So much going on. So much hustle and bustle and noise.

People here were happy though. Peoples troubles seemed to leave them while they met up with old friends or if they just wanted a drink after a hard day. The Bar and Grill was a great place to meet new people and to interact with the common man. Next to the archives, this was Oriadins favorite place.

There was a little commotion near to the doorway to the B&G. It was obvious someone unexpected had walked in. Oriadin ducked and dodged his head to try and catch a glimps of who it might be but it was to no avail. Too many bodies in the way as well as a rather large pillar.

After a few seconds of trying, Oriadin gave in to the fact he couldnt see who the person was. He felt a familiar pressence but he couldnt quite put his finger on who it was. At last, Dasquain called out.

Master ObiWan2 Kenobi? Could it be? Although Oriadin didnt know him at all, he was very interested in the man. Afterall he was a clone of a legendary Jedi Knight. The very Jedi Knight that Oriadin tried to base himself on infact. Oriadin had read many many stories of the two Kenobi's and he had hoped to meet Obiwan2 at some point but for some reason he unexpectedly fanished from the order. Perhaps this time around he was here to stay.

Oriadin remained quiet in the corner of the B&G trying to keep his focus on his reading but he found himself taking a quick look every few seconds to see if he could catch a glimps of Obiwan2.

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:01:02 PM
As Obiwan2 took a deep breath and stepped inside of the bar, he smiled to himself to himself for a moment. As usual, Yog's bar was so full of life. It didn't take long though before he was recognized which was quite unexpected by Obiwan. He figured he had been long since forgotten. After all, it had been a long time since he had been around. Before he knew it, a voice shouted out. As he looked to see who it was, he noticed it was Dasquian.

Dasquian Belargic...a Jedi that Obiwan saw so much potential in. He knew long ago that Dasquian would become one of the greats among the Order. Of course there were many new Jedi who showed so much talent. But Obiwan felt he knew Dasquian fairly well and respected him greatly. How comforting it was to see his face as well as his happiness and surprise as Obiwan2's presence.

Smiling and walking further into the bar, Obiwan approached Dasquian and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It's wonderful to see you again, Dasquian."

He smiled a bit more and laughed slightly. "Please, don't let me disturb you. I trust we have much to catch up on but have plenty of time to do it."

Just then, Obiwan2 felt another familiar presence nearby....over in one of the corners. It was Oriadin. Obiwan smiled at him, remembering him quite well. He was yet another that Obi had kept his eye on whether Oriadin knew it or not. Using the Force, Obiwan spoke to him. "Oriadin...how wonderful it is to see you as well, my friend..." smiling.

"By the way," he said to Dasquian, "congratulations on making the Council. I knew the day would come" he said, patting Dasquian on the shoulder.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 7th, 2003, 12:52:50 PM
“Thank you very much, Master Obiwan,” he replied with a giddy smile.

The Knight was alerted, subtly, to the presence of another of the members of the Order – Oriadin – and turned his head to face him with the grin still lingering on his lips.

“You must be hungry from your trip, Master,” Dasquian said, “Why don’t we get something to eat, and you can tell Oriadin and I what adventures have kept you so busy.”

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:32:43 AM
Obiwan2 smiled. "I would much enjoy a drink, I must admit," he said laughing slightly.

Turning to the waitress buzzing around so busy, he kindly asked for a class of water. It was then that he felt something...a feeling he had never known before. But...surely it was nothing.

Almost in his own world, he barely heard the waitress come by to give him his drink. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said, coming back to life, "thank you very much."

Obiwan sat down at the table Dasquian had been at hoping Oriadin would join them shortly. He knew he had so much to tell the entire Order.

"Tell me, Dasquian, how are things around here? I realize much has changed since I have been around."

Oriadin
Feb 10th, 2003, 03:32:24 AM
Oriaidin felt privilaged to have been recognised by Obiwan2 let alone talked to by him. He was but a Padawan when the Jedi Master went AWOL. He didnt reply, but instead he just sat there for a brief moment in a little state of shock.

Shortly after, Dasquians attention was brought to the now Jedi Knight. It didnt take much to convince Oriadin to make his move and go and introduce himself properly to Obiwan2 and to say hello to Das.

He gathered up his things and made sure he knew where he was stopping on his data pad before picking up his ice water and making a slow walk over. He stood next to the two Jedi and bowed.

"Master Obiwan2... Dasquian..."

He then turned to face Obiwan2

"It is an honour to meet you. Many stories Ive heard about you, and of course the legendary Obi Wan Kenobi."