PDA

View Full Version : More Exploring! (OPEN)

samantha
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:25:40 PM
A tiny hand pushed open the large door of Yoghurts Bar and Grill. A small pale girl, no more than 8 years old stepped inside. Her long dark hair was pulled back, and she wore a white dress. Her black shoes tapped on the floor as she made her way to the bar. It was really tall, and she struggled a little before she got up on a stool.
She smiled at the bartender, straightening her dress.
"Can I have a glass of juice, please?"

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:32:22 PM
The glass thunks dully on the table before her. It's a bit big, it's hard for the child to lift. She feels a small pinch on her ear, and looks to the side to see a young man holding a straw in his hand.

"Here."

samantha
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:44:10 PM
Sam smiles widely, laughing.

"Wow! Thank you! Are you a clown?" She puts the straw into her juice and takes a big sip, looking up at the man.

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:52:36 PM
"I'm a magician. I perform feats of magic, such as making things disappear, and pulling straws from the ears of small children."

samantha
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:59:05 PM
"Oh."

She takes another sip of her juice and smiles at the man. He's dressed in a weird way, and has funny stripes on his face.

"Can ya do anything else, Mister?"

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:06:37 AM
"What would you like to see me do?"

Soen sits forward, resting his arms on the bar top and watching the girl with a warm smile. She's so pale and frail...

samantha
Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:49:31 AM
"I don't know. Never seen a magician before. Mister Dalamar and Pandora do magic though, it's scarey magic."
She shrugged a little, still smiling. "Can you do tricks?"

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:51:58 AM
"I can. Would you like to see me make a credit disappear into my arm?"

samantha
Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:17:19 PM
She grinned, turning to watch him. Folding her small pale hand on her lap, she watched him with bright eyes.

"Oh yes, please!"

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 05:13:35 PM
He takes a credit from his pocket and begins to rub it on his left arm.

"Rub it in real good and..."

He holds up his empty hands.

"It's gone!"

samantha
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:13:16 PM
Sams eyes went wide. The credit chip had disappeared!

"Wow!!! Do some more tricks please!"

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:30:54 PM
Soen smiles at her. Children are always happy to see him perform. Their expressions make him feel somehow better.
He takes his hat off and shows her the inside.

"It's empty..."

He turns it over and pieces of chocolate rain onto the countertop.

"Or is it?"