PDA

View Full Version : Truly Madly Deeply {Open}

Esuna
Feb 2nd, 2003, 06:27:35 PM
Esuna wandered down the hallways of the Living Quarters, a sigh escaping her mouth. She glanced around, but didn't pay much attention to the details that surrounded her. Indeed, it was a beautiful garden, with flowers that did not exist anywhere else ... But she seemed indifferent. She wore an unusual outfit, but it seemed to fit her well. She lifted her blue "side-skirt" to walk more easily.

Sigh. Loneliness can be an advantage, but it has so many consequences.

Liu Fong
Feb 2nd, 2003, 06:43:25 PM
"Is something amiss?"

Liu raises a brow at the girl as she passes the low, flat rock he's sitting on. He stands to greet her, careful not to step on the trailing sleeve on his left. He extends his one remaining arm, the right one, to her in a gesture of greeting.

"My name is Liu."

Esuna
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:39:55 AM
Esuna stopped in her tracks and turned to the man who spoke, surprised. She remained silent for a moment before lifting her hand and holding his, shaking it gently. She offered a slight smile and nodded.

"I am Esuna. What are you doing here, Sir Liu ?"

Liu Fong
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:52:17 AM
"Sitting out in the fresh air. It does good for a person, I feel. You look like something is on your mind."

Esuna
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:10:37 PM
"Actually, my problem is that I have nothing on my mind."

She titled her head to the side, studying the man's physical features, trying to figure out who he was. But failing, she had never met him before.

Liu Fong
Feb 3rd, 2003, 05:16:10 PM
Liu has never seen her either, but he's only met four people since his arrival.

"Well then, what can I do to change that? Would you care to walk with me and talk a little?"

Esuna
Feb 4th, 2003, 10:33:47 AM
"I ..." Esuna hesitated.

Until now, she had pretty much lived in the dark. She met a few people, but then vanished since then. No one seemed to fit along with her.

"Why not ?"

Liu Fong
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:26:15 PM
"Very well."

Liu turns and walks with her in the direction she had been going. The weather is clear and warm, with a light breeze whipping his ponytail and left sleeve to the side.

"The weather is excellent today. I was going to spend today inside the Academy practicing, the the breeze was too tempting."

Esuna
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:08:34 AM
"I see ... And who trains you, Sir Liu ?"

Esuna turned back to the direction she planned to go, but slowed down her pace, so he could catch up with her.

"Have you been here for a long time ?"

Liu Fong
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:10:04 PM
"I am one of the newer recruits. My master is Sage Hazzard, a recently returned Jedi Master. And who teaches you, Esuna?"