PDA

View Full Version : A Master Disowned..(Zeke)

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 2nd, 2003, 01:51:18 PM
It was a period of time since Zeke & Jamel had reunited even on a conversation, or physical level--they had seperated ever since Jamel's birthday and through that time Jamel had been subconsciously confronting something that Sejah had told him. The prodigy was spoken too in a bitter tone by the mangoose looking creature of great common intelligence, saying "Zeke had been in the order less time than him". These words hurt him dearly and because of it a interative conclusion would have to come, face-to-face.

Jamel walked slowly down the halls, rubbing at back which was scarred with a permant tatto of love toward the one who he called Master. It was that man he still found to be who he would forever call a friend, but still friendship wasn't always the best thing for someone to be taught. The painful silence in the boy's brain began to attack him as he came to a seat in the beautiful quart yard before all the Jedi Chambers.

Placing his hand on a hologramic message, he activated with a light shining upon him as it began to recored his movements & speech. Beginning with the respectful gesture of a bow, his voice began to boom over toward whom this message was for.

"Master Zeke, I want you to come to me immmeditately, please, we must talk. I am residing in the quart yard near the roses--I hope you will understand my views in this conversation." He said, ending the statement with a nod of his head while the activation of the hologramic messager ended and was sent off to his Master Zeke's chambers.

Sitting down he awaited, a frown on his place expressing his enternal displeasurment and thought.

"I hope he just understands..."

Zeke
Feb 2nd, 2003, 01:54:19 PM
Zeke knocks on the door moments later.

"You rang, my young apprentice?" he says jovially, mimicking the older Jedi.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:11:19 PM
Jamel stared at him without even an exposure of expression on his lips, he was serious and cold as he could possible reach. He for a second just gazed at his Master's fisque, wondering if it would crumble by his oncoming words, and display of possible betrayl to Zeke, as well as himself. Attempting at a smile it contorted to simple come out as a weird smirk, and with a gesture for him to sit he began.

"Master-", He began, his voice firm and strong as usual, "I have been thinking for a long time and I've come to a conclusion about our relationship as student and teacher."

"I must leave you, I will be taken by another Master I hope--but I believe this is the best thing for me and you. I hope you understand that..Master." He said, his voice coming to a more mellow soft tone but words strong as brick walls.

Zeke
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:14:29 PM
Jamel is probably expecting Zeke to be angry, sad, or disappointed. Surprisingly, Zeke is none of these. His happy smile doesn't waver, and when he speaks, his voice still carries its joyful tone.

"If that's what you feel is necessary, who am I to stop you? In the end, that's your decision to make."

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:18:04 PM
Jamel stare wavered, his seriousness didn't manage to slighten to lesser hardened height though, but his stare did and it became a stronger glare. A strike of confusion came over his face as he looked at his Ex-Master, feeling no sense of releave in his body as the emotions of even a Jedi couldn't be so enlightened.

"What is so joyful about this situation...Master Zeke?" The youth questioned finding that Master was a title to anyone who had ever wielded some sort of superiority in the Jedi Order.

Zeke
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:24:34 PM
Zeke's grin broadens.

"Why be sad for me, when I could be happy for you? This is your endeavor, and I wish you well in it. Besides, I've taught you my two greatest skills, and you can probably learn a great deal more about what it is to be a Jedi from some of the others. I'll admit that I'm not the best role model to have. I think you'll do well for yourself, Jamel."

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:36:29 PM
Jamel came to a stand and bowed, his strong features brightening into a smile. He felt a final sigh come from his mouth as his body dumped away the pain that had been burdened. The magick of the tatto on his back was beckoned to a vanish, and reappeared upon his shoulder. Staring at his former Master he began a speak, his voice soft and caring.

"I will remember you Master, I hope to see you around and maybe have a mission with you."

Then with those final words he walked slowly out the quart yard, heading down the path of the marble covered floor surronded by lushes vegetation. He was now back on the road, freely venturing the Temple just for information purposes.