PDA

View Full Version : The Souless of Fiend (Fiend)

Epyon
Feb 2nd, 2003, 10:38:28 AM
The large glass tube slowly lowered as bile and other life sustaining fluids washed onto the clean and sterile floor. The dark shape within slowly stirred as the artificial lighting splayed across his naked body. His eyes opened carefully, adjusting to the light that he had never seen, his red irises focusing and then unfocusing to adapt. His white hair slick from the liquid hung about his shoulders as he shuddered, the labratory tempature was below freezing and the tube had previously been an incubator.
Epyon took one step and then stopped as he felt pipes and tubes pulling at his body. He looked around and then noticed the attachments to his back, arms, and legs. The display board and panels next to the tube were humming as bright windows opened and closed automatically. The screen continued to scroll off meaningless words to Epyon as it beeped and then continued to scroll down. All he picked up were...

AUTO SEQUENCE RUNNING

SUBJECT EPYON... LOADING

AUTOMATED CLONE... LOADING

SYSTEMS TEST... LOADING

Epyon fell to his knees as lightning arced through the piopes and into his body. He screamed as black fluid was extracted from his body and absorbed into the module above him.

TESTING... COMPLETE

AUTOMATED CLONE... COMPLETE

SUBJECT EPYON... 100%

AUTO SEQUENCE... LOADING

ARMAMENT... LOADING

Epyon stood silently, watching the screen, his red irises flashed with a blast of lightning from their tips and then the console blew into a thousand pieces. His hand came before his face as he studied it as if he were newborn. His programmed brain, organic, but programmed with endless information, his purpose, his reasons, and his meaning, was newborn but highly deadly, he knew his limits, he was a godchild.
He slung his arms back and the scar like openings in his elbows produced 3 meter long blades that sliced the tubes from his arms and back. He barely twisted on his heel before similar blades protruded from his knees and cut the pipes from his legs. He jumped and 3 meter long blades sliced from his shoulders and slashed open the module above him. He landed and tilted his head to the side, observing his enviroment, not a bead of sweat lay upon his face from just jumping 5 meters into the air.
His purpose... serve Fiend... his master. All this was coming to him as he thought over it. It was all there, in his brain. His reasons... power... immortality... destruction... his meaning... to bend the galaxy to the will of the Horde. He smiled and then spat on the sizzling remains of the computer, the black saliva hissing into the metal.
Epyon fell to the ground holding his sides as more things passed through his mind. Formats, all made to instruct him in the ways of dealing death. He was Fiend's devil, Epyon. He would sunder the heavens and split the worlds in the name of Fiend. All this passed through his mind as he continued... The Savage Garden... Blood... Hell... Everything would die! He snorted as that passed through. He had been programmed enough to KNOW his limits. He would never underestimate himself or be over confident. Everything would die in due time, not right now.
Another console sprang to life as he stared at the tiled floor. The reflection read off and he looked up to read it.

AUTO SEQUENCING... ARMAMENT

A light spread across a table where decorated armor lay, ornate and clawed gauntlets attached with boots that had steel tips on them. Small studs and spikes atached to the shoulder plates and a large chain and cloak hung on a chair. With all this were two weapons, Epyon recoginized them right away from his programming. One was a rapid fire succession laser rifle and the other was a disruptor rifle, highly modified from the looks of it. The ammo had an auto loader and several clips already attached and ready to be loaded. The disruptor rifle, a tool of destruction like himself. It could disentigrate a full cubic meter of durasteel. Wonderful...

Fiend
Feb 2nd, 2003, 04:34:38 PM
:: The laboratory doors opened and I slowly stepped inside after the computer had fully defined whether he was stabalized or not. He had to my great pleasure, mimicking a soul was no easy task and I had wasted three of my bodies just to make what I could. Imprinting the nuerons across his brain was far easier. But this was a leap. A step up by adding things into the genetic code, enhancements, and then non organic metals into the structure had been a pain, but this was it.
I observed Epyon from a catwalk above. He was already dressed now and the intimidating uniform that had been constructed for him named him nothing less than one of my dreadlords. He moved like I did but faster. I hadn't enhanced my own bodies yet but either way, this was a start. I jumped down and landed on the now empty table. The table didn't even shift as my metal soled boots touched down and then I slowly landed on the floor. Epyon's eyes watched me slowly and I smiled, his eyes were just like mine, imagine that.::

How was Hell Epyon? Did you sleep well? Wonderful. Welcome to the purgatory, the savage Garden. What is your purpose?