PDA

View Full Version : Attention: The Black Rider & Hob...

Lord Soth
Feb 1st, 2003, 03:01:10 PM
I just wanted to bring this small matter to both of your attention. I noticed that you are in a place called the "Temple of the Dead/Museum of the Dead" were you are both IC claiming the spirit of Exar Kun resides...That's cool and all, however, I will tell you both...(As far as any artifact's from the late great Sith Master being found or recovered, would now be and are in the soul possession of Soth.) Not only does the Death Knight wield Exar Kun's ancient duel saber's, he also has possession of his bodily remains. The Death Knight at one time in history served the Sith Master as an apprentice for many year's...This has all been RP'd out. Here's a small example to back my claim...

http://pub17.ezboard.com/fcovenofthesithfrm8.showMessage?topicID=28.topic

If you have any further question's regarding this...Feel free to contact me at "SothNuevole"...And if this "subject matter" doesn't pertain to your thread, just disregard this post. Thanks guy's for your time and consideration...:)

Evil Hobgoblin
Feb 1st, 2003, 10:43:08 PM
It really doesn't pertain much, I don't think. Rider is there for personal reasons (he has a past relationship with Kun as well), and Hob is there to study the Dark Side in its natural habitat and potentially aid Rider (the two of them have a past- see Ancient Shadows in the RPing forum, which I recently posted to). So we're not really hunting artifacts or Force secrets... just a past. :)

I will double check with Rider on this to figure out what his plans are for the thread, but I'm pretty sure there won't be any conflicts as far as artifacts go.