And leave it behind
Because one day it ends
One day we die
Believe what you will
That is your right
But I choose to win
So I choose to fight
To fight

Coruscant: not nearly the destination of all travelers in the galaxy, especially not on a night like this. A cold rain fell from the dark sky as periodic gusts of icy wind ripped through the allys and wrapped themselves around tall buildings like a holy scarf. Silently -- almost blindly, a dark figure wandered down a narrow side street with no particular direction in mind -- in fact, she had gone around the building seven times in the last half hour. Clad in black robes with a warm cloak and hood covering her face, Xazor was unrecognizable to those she knew -- that is, until she removed the hood from her head. That would not happen -- not yet, at least.

An inward sigh escaped her lips as she began to pace in front of a door on the backside of a building located on this street. Her bright cyan eyes searched for any sign of life beyond the shadows and security of her hooded garb. Suddenly her gaze came to rest upon the knob of the door as it twisted open and a thin pale man stepped out and handed Xazor a small ziplocked bag. With a bow of her head, she gratefully took the package and its contents in her hands and seemed to investigate it for a moment before handing over a sealed bag of her own. A smile crossed the woman's lips as she paid her dues and then in the blink of an eye she departed and was gone from the scene as if she had never been there in the first place.

Perhaps the entire dealing had been a bad idea, but Xazor indeed was buying drugs from a local dealer. It was a known fact to one other in the Jedi Order that she had once abused these substances and no longer did nor had any desire to do so -- but this recent 'development' of sorts was a bit suspicious to say the least. She was, in fact, buying these drugs to study as part of an ongoing effort to stop drug trafficing in Lower Coruscant for the problem persisted and showed no signs of getting any better. These thoughts crossed the Garou's mind as she stepped into the labs located deep within the heart of the Jedi Temple. All Jedi were permitted here, but few ever had a reason to come -- until recently. Xazor gathered a few tools of odd appearance and then removed the bag of drugs from her cloak, setting all things upon a lab desk. With her right hand, the young woman lifted the hood from her head and pushed it back behind her allowing her waist length blonde hair to spill out around her. Each lock was done up in a Garou Warrior Braid and woven into them were silver coins from her home planet: Eden. She seemed to glow and perhaps even appeared to be a model Jedi as she began to do this new work -- but indeed -- there was much to behold that one did not see.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:33:37 AM
It was a time of peace in the galaxy when wandering in the Jedi Temple was a common subject of a member in the Order and I seemed to be no exception to any other members. I had found myself searching aimlessly for every element of the Temple, even in my few months here I hadn't managed to see everything thsi large mystic shelter had to provide. Data-cards aver data-cards in the archives to download on your database for furture reading or trade, or you could venture ot the the quaters fo conversational confrontation. The temple was always filled with adventures, it wall just that in the perspective of the roamer--and I found my view on this certian trip to be more of an inspection.

I, Jamel Croko'yn a Padawan to my Master Zeke, was inspecting one of the safest sanctuary in the whole galaxy? Yah, I guess so--it was more of an informative inspection, observing every object that I could find on my expedition and at times even reading it up on my archive datapad for an answer to what it was. I had recently been in the Thousand Founations which was on the original Jedi Temple that was created on Coruscant, and ressurected to bring back a origin aura to the region. The place was a plain inside of the large haven, created artificially. The prosperty of the land was lushes fruits and vegetables that grew from the ground and trees--I had loved those Naboian Fruits ever since my first day as a Padawan.

Now I was on the middle wedge of the Jedi santcum, heading down the silk materail carpet halls toward a laboratory. I had heard very little of the place, other than that it was meagerly utilized and normally--if ever, was used by Knights & Master, though it didn't prohibited Padawans to enter. Stepping before the door, I raised my hand, gesturing a wave at the door with it sensing my DNA as a Jedi Order member, responding with a slow, sliding open. Walking in slowly, I placed my hands behind my ruggid brown materail cloaking, featuring a hood, heading through teh light white room.

Studying my surrondings, I noticed a being, but suprisingly I didn't aim my hands at my lightsaber. From expirence I had gained that quick attack could alert an enemy, or even an ally which could lead to uneeded physical injury and painful interaction. It was a mental notion that had signaled that his discipline was gaining to a much higher level in his earlier times of Padawanship.

Inspecting the being for a second, I found that the clothing features implied her a rank in the Jedi Order, and probably a Knight because normally Masters composure were much calmer and never negatively unwavered by even the presence. As I knew, and she as well that she had felt my presence, all in that excessive knowledge in the Force would feel my midlochloran, which I was told to be pass that of even Master Yoda, but as many other Padawan's know it was only a showcase of potiental not predestined strenght, nor did I want strenght--I wanted Peace like all Jedi should.

Alerting the female being verbally of my presence finally, I drew my body closer to her so that my voice wouldn't be projected too loud to affect the droids that floated about the room, doing as they were programmed to do, work.

"Excuse me, what are you doing with that..." I came to a pause, further observing the object that she had placed out for probably working of some sort, but I was uncertian really, so I continued on with my inquiring.

"The drug? Isn't that prohibited form the usage of a Jedi other then mission assignments linkage of some kind.." My voice coming to an end, as my crimson hazle eyes looked into her orbs, my breath process even coming to a hmming tone.

Kaytor Surna
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:40:21 AM
Xazor noticed everything in the room. Everything but the creature lurking in the shadows down in the lab. The one creature that had betrayed Xazor... twice. The young vampyre stood, shroud in the shadows around her. She had a special tallent of making them form around her when she needed hidden.

The male that came in seemed not to notice her either. Kaytor smirked at this.

Kaytor watched Xazor for a few moments then finaly let go of hiding her darkness in the shadows. She stepped out and the shadows tried to follow her, reach out to her. She ignored them. She walked up behind Xazor with her hood over her head.

"Greetings, my old master."

Kaytor looked up at Xazor and pulled her black hood back away from her face. Her dark eyes stared at Xazor with a cold look. A chill of the dark side ran up Xazor's spine. Kaytor just stood there as the dark side eminated around her.

Just like Xazor shown, Kaytor declined the light. You could almost see the dark aura around Kaytor as she stood their. The two aura's fought for dominince beings they were so close. All thought of the other had left her mind.

(If this is closed then I will edit it out. Edit: Posted right after ^ him.)

Xazor Elessar
Feb 7th, 2003, 08:47:25 PM
Xazor's heart lept in her chest as she spun around to face the young man who had adressed her. Swallowing the hard lump in her throat, the Jedi Knight placed the hypodermic needle down upon the lab tray and sighed, shaking her head.

"I am doing research on a drug that I have found to be quite common among the underground trafficing systems of Coruscant. The Council is allowing me to gather this research to present to the Senate in hopes that they will provide enough budget money to stop them."

She smiled gently and then her attention was drawn to another's voice, Kaytor Surna.

"Greetings my student -- can I help you?"

The darkness emminating from Kaytor's presence was rather disturbing and Xazor's heart sank when she felt the cold tone in her voice. Sighing slightly, her cyan eyes met those of Jamel once again.

"If you wish to observe, be my guest -- you seem like a very bright young man. Who is your Master?"

She questioned as her mind raced to figure out how Kaytor got into this section of the Temple without proper clearance. It was a Jedi only access code and this puzzled her. Sighing inwardly, the Knight resumed her work by transferring some of the material in the hypodermic needle to a nearby vile.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:25:11 AM
Jamel relaxed his intensified muscles, his eyes drifting along as she spoke though his ears and all but his optical senses directed toward him. His eyes had fallen on Kaytor, confused as well of her sudden presence which had alerted the woman before him. Yet, an aura had rooted from their oral confrontation which had shown some affects of past relationships which had driven him to further investigate, but on a different time.

In the present date he would have to worry of the question that had been directed to him by the woman he had interupted. Showing his full attention back upon her with a movement of his head toward her face, he smiled kindly. The very expression on his face brought a kindling feel to every aspect of the room as if he was the root of all good, though his eyes were a hazel red that sent a vibration of evil and sadisim.

The youth's lips shoved to the side in a showcase of thought, his eyes wandering to the ceiling, as if to inspect the tile that had been placed atop, his body wiggling discomfortably as he let out small chirps from his mouth, such a "no" or any synonym to disagreement. In the silence he nodded his head, and his eyes wandered back down to that of the woman's face. Indeed she was a woman, slightly shorter than him because of his forever growing height, or it seemed that way as it was the third year of his purberity stage in his race, which exculated the size of all objects upon his body, specially his height.

"Well, I dont have a Master, I suppose I could say I'm looking for one at the moment." The youth's casual tone contrasted the balance of contemplation and non-scolent of his statement and the pause that had been before his responses.

Awaiting a physical, or oral retort the boy gestured a flick of his hand with a chair sliding along the white, polished, marble, tiled floor, sitting down in it. Staring upon the two, the boy's mind wandered off into the clearing of existence, musing in the realities silence.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 8th, 2003, 01:07:35 AM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded as silence fell between the two of them. It was not an awkward silence by any means, but perhaps a curious one. The Jedi Knight finished transferring all of the contents of the syringe into the vile and began prepping another vile for another transfer. She turned around and leaned against the lab table, resting her cyan eyes upon Jamel's face. His features were gentle and he had a kind look of him. He was a well mannered Padawan and though she knew him not very well, she could feel that he was a good young man.

"Looking for a Master? It comes as a surprise to me that someone has not taken you as their student -- you seem very bright."

She paused, looking over to Kaytor with a nod acknowledging that she too had been very bright and that was a main reason as to why Xazor chose to train her -- but alas, the young woman fell from righteousness and became a Darksider. The Garou directed her attention back to the Padawan before canting her head to the side and eyeing him curiously.

"Are you dedicated to your studies? Can you handle a Master who has a busy schedule?"

Xazor questioned him, thinking that perhaps she could train the boy if he had no Master. Something told her that he would prove to be a good student and a friend. This, she had to investigate more.

Jamel Croko'yn
Feb 8th, 2003, 08:55:37 PM
Jamel frowned downward, remembering the conversation he had with Helenias about his disowning of his Master, which he seemed to absorb as a perspective of all Jedi, though that was probably wrong. Looking up toward the face of the lady, his lips smiled, pressing it to showcase respect and pleasurement in their ongoing conversation.

Nodding his head in agreement with a smile, his face quickly contorted to formulate a frown, his lips curving down, as his forehead created wrinkles.

"Well I have been taken as a student, but I sort have--"A murmur came from him, attempting to hide his actions. After a second of pause after his unhearable murmur, he came to the conclusion that sooner or later he would have to tell someone else about his situation..

"The one who as my Master, I disowned for personal reasons & conversations." The boy said, his eyes drifting down in embarrasment, his body holding a composure that expressed ashameness of those words, and the action he took, created souly from the demanding conversation with the new Council Member, Senator Evenstar.