PDA

View Full Version : El Diablo de Dios (Maia)

Fiend
Jan 31st, 2003, 04:41:06 PM
:: My shoulders twitched slightly in the red jacket. I couldn't stand making myself look like this, but the idea of it was too tantalizing to pass up. I smiled as I reached into the jacketpocket and pulled out a ebony flask and took a swig of the rank poison within it, like wine to my lips.
The man at the hotel desk smiled and welcmed "Mr. Kane" and informed me that my wife was upstairsn the rom. I nodded with a thanks and took the key, heading for my night of lust and hell. I got onto the elevator and stared into my reflection. The image of Dios that everyone saw wasn't there, but a fogged image of shadow across the cold steel oul be seen. It was much better than what Dios looked like, or so I thought. But the doors opened and I knew the bell boy only saw Dios Kane step off the elevator and head to his top degree suite. I slid the key past te scanner and the door opened I entered to hear the shower running.
I couln't give away myself at all, the tricky part was establishing that stupid link Maia and Dios had all the time. Mimicking more of Dios' brain patterns, I felt the link establish and I smiled, sending a message without words thattold herthat her love dove husband had returned, actually he was probably getting laid by that slutty little girl Kaytor but I hid that deep in the back of my mind.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:01:47 PM
Maia stood in the warm shower, letting the water pour over her face. Her mind clear, and untroubled. She was expecting her husband, Dios, at any moment. They had both planned to go out for dinner, and dancing later that evening. A small smile tugged at the corners of Maia's well shaped lips. She had never been as happy as she was now. They had not been troubled by Fiend in a long time. It seemed he had finally gone away. Maia shuddered slightly at the thought of him, and turned the hot water on higher. Shaking her head in frustration, she did not want to think about him tonight.

Maia grabbed the shampoo, pouring a healthy dollop into her open palm. She paused momentarily as she felt Dios's familiar presence. A small frown slid across her face. He seemed upset; slightly out of sorts but for some reason the Jedi Knight could not latch onto it. She shrugged her shoulders; he would tell her if anything was wrong. They hid nothing from one another.

"Dios I am in here getting ready. Are you ok?" She called out loudly, Making sure her voice carried above the sound of rushing water....

Fiend
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:35:54 PM
:: I stood up,smiling, so she sensed something. But something wasn't nearly as the same as me. I had to strengthen the bond it seemed. As her voice was drowned out by the noise of the shower I strengthened the bond and leaned against the bathroom door.::

It's all right, just worried about Fale recently. Those letters he sends everyonce in awhile are assuring but... ya know?

:: I smiled, but was sure to send a small feeling of anxiety to Maia as I finished that. I had abducted Fale Kane some time ago. He was... being studied but I had sent fake messages as if from Fale to show that he was doing okay and traversing the stars with no prblems so far but being treated like he was still a kid.
I sent a playful feeling to Maia as I thought slowly, being Dios wasn't hard, I had been in his mind for so long it was like trying to be the village idiot.::

Why don't we just stay in and have fun tonight, we'll go out tomorrow?

Maia Tharrinn
Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:35:24 AM
Maia listened to the sound of Dios's voice. She loved it when he talked to her; it brought her comfort as always. A look of momentary sadness crossed her face at the mention of Fale. Though he was not her son by birth, Maia still thought of him that way, and to him she was his mother. The letters they had received brought her a small measure of peace.

"I'm sure he is well my love, he has always been very capable." Maia finally answered when she shut the water off. Slipping out of the shower she smiled at her husband leaning casually against the door. His shimmering skin made her catch her breath, as did his eyes. Maia pulled on the silken rode and toweled her hair dry.

"Well staying in can always be fun. You know I am up for anything my dear." She teased playfully. "I can always throw something on the fire, and then we can.... talk?" She turned back to him her silver blue eyes glimmered. The steam in the room caused her waist length, curly hair to shimmer with life. "Hey where’s my, I missed you kiss?" She asked puckering her lips in a mock pout....

Fiend
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:15:04 PM
I missed you too beautiful.

:: As sick as it was, I knew how to kiss like Dios also. I pulled her to me and kissed, at any other time, I could've thrownup in her mouth but I wanted run this one on for sentimental value. I would make this a night neither of us would ever forget. I slowly released the soft skin and siled just like that stupid dork always did when he saw a pair of pretty eyes.::

Anything hmmm? And what about throwing something on the fire?

:: I laughed just like He did, my shoulders shifting as if I I was drinking something while I laughed. His mannrisms were that of a pure idiot, I might not be able to continue this charade as I continued to think on it. I sent her some naughty feelings as I reached into my jacket and took a swig of the black poison within the flask. I had mentally raped Maia before, I meant to kill her from it this time.
I shouldered the jacket off and playfully growled as I tackled the still slightly damp robed figure to the bed behind her.::

You have about five seconds to talk before have fun, you might wanna use your time wisely.

:: This should've been taped or something, this was an actor's greatest achievement award here. I was pulling off every mannerism of Dios to the hair.::

Maia Tharrinn
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:26:34 PM
Maia kissed Dios back, her eyes narrowing slightly at the first touch of his lips. She could not place her finger on what was bothering her... But something felt different. She decided it was just his worry that was getting to her. Her soft laughter filled the room as they tumbled to the bed. Her hands running through his hair.

"I missed you today Dios. As for talking, well we can just get down the fun you have planned, and throw something on the fire later." Her playful smile lit her eyes. She loved Dios beyond anything, and it showed clearly on her face. There bond was a strong one and endless. Something squeezed her heart at the thought of him.

"Are you sure your ok my love? I feel as if something is wrong..."

Niccademas
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:12:02 AM
The vision quest Niccademas had been on, took him through many diverse star systems. Visiting most of the known worlds in this galaxy, the Jedi had viewed a diverse amount of people. The sites that his eyes have wittnesed these few months, he had scripted down in his journal...Both good and bad.

'Life will find a way!' Niccademas thought to himself in a silent moment, on board a transport that had brought him to courscant. The bustling matropolis that was this world weighed heavy against his sences. A unique beacon in the force, Niccademas was searching for... Thus, the elder man in earth toned robes stood before a building that towered far into the sky.

Maia's presence was clouded in an unfamiliar shadow to the elder jedi. Her goodness was being shrouded in a veil that hastened the old man's pace...

The turbolift door opened into a rather plain hallway. All of the entryways looked the same, yet Niccademas knew the enterance that would lead to this light and shadow. Closing his eyes, he placed his hand upon the door...!

Fiend
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:37:18 PM
No nothing's wrong dear..

:: I slowly nudged at her neck as I kissed her cheek. My hands massaged her shoulders as I pushed back, staring inhto her eyes.::

Why would you think that?

:: The silver hair suddenly dimmed to a sick white and the silver irises seemed to twist like a whirlpool as they changed into a deep red. I smiled, but this time the smile was mine. Not Dios, all teeth and the repulsing feeling of near carnage.::

Well... you see, something is wrong. Right now, Kaytor is about to take care of Dios for me, holding onto him for me until I make sure that I thoroughly kill you. I will make your death so extravagant that it will be a murder to never be forgotten, for your death will forever be imprinted in the bowels of the Savage Garden, you will not actually die you see, but rot in the unseen of the Savage Garden!

:: My hands pressed her down onto the soft bed as I kissed her, but this was my kiss, the "flame" of lust and passion. Fire raced between our mouths, extreme darkness and heat along her skin, showing no damage but exploiting the nerves to an extremity. My hand twisted slowly in her hair as I took advantage of the false link and pressed images of her dying by my hand, her dying by Fale's hand, and her death at the words of Dios. And then images of Dios dying, me holding a sickle with his entrails lined across it, her standing by watchoing and laughing as he dies, and her standing by as he his forced to make love with Kaytor Surna. All these things to make her feel anger, anguish, and pain. Through those I would do real damage, I could enter her entire mind if she sucumbed to those, she was mine!::

Maia Tharrinn
Feb 9th, 2003, 12:23:14 AM
Maia tried to recoil from the horror before her. Her mind trying desperately trying to deny the images that assailed it. Tears washed down her cheeks, her head tossed back and forth in a negative manner.

There was only a few things the Jedi Knight feared beyond reason, and that was loosing Dios, and the evil that was before her. Her small hands tried in vain to push him away from her mouth, her mouth was burning, and her eyes watered from the pain. She opened her self to the force, and found to her horror she could not call on it.

Maia's fear had taken over, the vision he forced onto her mind were to much to bear. She could only struggle helplessly in his grasp, and cry out her husbands name. Kaytor had him..... She had once been a friend, apparently no more....

"Dios..... I need you, be safe." Was all she could think, as Fiend began his torment of her body and soul....

Niccademas
Feb 19th, 2003, 01:01:51 AM
The vision Niccademas witnessed was unsettling. As the lock mechanism released on the entryway, with a nudge of the Force, the span of half a heartbeat's time passed before He was standing in the open doorway of the bedchambers.

So fast was it that Maia's assailant was only aware of the assault after the second progectile struck him... Bent over the woman in a prone form upon the bed, the huge wooden and plasteel dresser made for a good attention getter.

The glancing blow of the dressers first drawer, cocked the evil-ones head just enough to let the scond one disentigrate into pieces as it slamed into His face. The onslaught of the nine remaining drawers was so rapid that they drove the man backwards into the far wall, leaving his form ripped, peirced, and broken by the debris from them. When he regained his sight he noticed, among other things, was the dressers mainframe levitating in the air not far from its original position on the opposite wall

With The pure light of the force flowing through his soal, Niccademas felt at one with Himself and his constant companion! with the anchient saber hilt firmly gripped in his hand, the old mans words flowed out with a peace that stung the darksiders mind...

"Perhaps the path you have chosen isnt one you can finish..., yet its never too late to turn from the Darkside!" The force thrummed outward from Niccademas and put a silver light around his presence that creaped forward.

Fiend
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:06:46 PM
:: My body may appear beaten to this man but I simply laughed as he spoke. Maia, still in shock on the bed was only feeding my powes as I fed her never ending agony through the link I had established with her. And it wasn't even taking any effort or concentration either, I hadn't been a bit weakened the whole time of torturing Maia, thanks to the gift I had recieved from Malice.
I stood up, feasting off Maia's pain, my eyes flashed bright red as I looked at the jedi before me. One of my hands twisted into the air and Maia lifted, her head tilted back as a lance of fire appeared at her neck, a tricklet of blood began to dribble down her skin. I laughed as my burning gaze passed to the jedi again.::

And you would risk her life? Obviously you come to protect her yet by threatening me and trying to injure me, you would risk her death? You are a fool. I play no games but those of my own design and you play for high stakes now my friend!

:: My other hand slowly rose and the skin began to contort and twist, the gift from Malice, his demon cells into my new bodies, how wonderful they were. It opened up a new level of my physical limitations and granted me a higher reah in my force powers, and if I got lucky, we would wade this out long enough for me to go demonicly insane and blow the place up like yesterdays Armegeddon. My skin slowly glazed and became a paler tint as my finger nails became black and it raced up my body. My white hair went from silk to steel and my teeth became fangs, these new bodies would do very well, I could already feel the new opening to my force powers. I laughed, this time the metallic ring becoming a hiss like steel letting blood.::

What do you do jedi? hmmmm? I will kill you too after have sapped the death pain from Maia, what would you do now?

:: He could come at me with that lightsaber, Maia would die and he would fall on his own blade for sure, my saber sat snug, locked to my belt on my hip, but I wouldn't need to bother it would seem.::

Raymious
Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:28:32 AM
The sudden ripple in the force sent a shrivel down Raymious's spine once he entered the trubo-lift. He could feel his master through the force, Maia Tharrin. But it was shrouded in darkness. As if there was a choke hold on her presence.

The sudden urgency to be by her side was overwelming. Taking a deap breath, the jedi padawan let the force calm him as the tubo-lift came to a hault. With speed bourne of the force, the jedi came to stand in the entry way of Maia's apartment. The pure white light that eminated from within the dweling gave Raymious the comfort of peace.

Niccademas
Feb 22nd, 2003, 01:12:53 AM
The first actions of Fiend proved the Jedi's assumptions. This soul was lost, never to be reclaimed from the darkside. Armed with this knowlege, Niccademas had no choice but to remove this plauge of a man that haunted the sentient beings of this galaxy.

Placing a protecting wave over Maia, her body drops back onto the bed. Before Fiend realized that his Sith magic hold on her had been lost. A piercing white light poured outward from Niccademas that hurt this evil beings eyes when he looked at it. Fiend felt the weight of a star fighter slam against his body, pushing him backwards.

The body of this person pushed its way uncerimoniously through two devider walls of this apartment complex, befoer slamming through the transparasteel outer hull of the large building. The concrete and plasteel tore at his body, tearing massive gaps into him. Passing through the transparasteel outer hull folded his body into an unnatural shape before casting him out into Coruscants night sky. The tenuous hold Niccademas envoked was realesed letting the being free fall, hurt and disoriented, towards the bustling trafic lanes and ground level far below...

Fiend
Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:44:55 PM
:: I hit a hover car shortly after exiting the building. I merely grunted. What had the weakling's first responsive thoughts been, that I was a lost soul never to be reclaimed. I had never been claimed by the light in the first place. And I had sensed another there also. Did jedi think they got rid of me so easily now, he was new, I would excsue him this time.

I stood on the now stopped hover car, the driver string at my bloodied body in horror and then screaming as I looked at him, blood suddenly spewed from every orifice he owned. I laughed as I leaped higher, not too high, my back ached but the demonic cells were surprisingly rejuvanating. The pain would last long but no signs would be apparent, my skin was tough, like steel, I had been just been given a lesson on the advantages acompared to my original bodies. Very interesting.

I was at the emergency escape to the building in no time it had seemed, I would give Maia no time to heal, this fool had done more damage than I could ever do, the link I had established had been a complete copy of Dios' and severing either one would leave Maia in extremem pain from the void left by no bond. And unless that man was Dios in disguise, she would have no help there.

Inside the building, people rushed to me, to see what was wrong but they began to flee as people burst into flame around me. The power was great, the limits above and beyond. No backfire had faced me yet and I had completed moves I would never have tasted in my other bodies. I sniffed as I sensed the younger jedi's entity. I blinked and realized I was in an elevator and the door opened just in time for me to see the youngling right at the entrance to Maia's room. My hand flung up, the demonic skin twisting with the use of the force, I focused with rage of the remembered pain and fire blasted from my tips and launched like blazing missles, first this one then the older, and then I would finish Maia.::

Raymious
Feb 23rd, 2003, 01:45:33 AM
Raymious's force sence alerted him to the being as he stepped out of the turbo lift. The crimson red unholy being in the force turned his attack upon the Jedi padawan. The control disspate force power that Raymious used sent the brunt of the attack flying by him and dissapating down the hallway. The force of this attack pushed his body up against the opposite door frame that entered his masters dweling.

Retreating into the room, the young Jedi heard Niccademas speaking in an ancient Jedi tounge as he moved into the common room and headed towards the entry way. The disernable words he heard were interupted by the old mans common tounge phrase...

"Protect her." Is what Niccademas said as he walked past him. Maia's saber hilt that was gripped firmly in Niccademas's right hand matched the screeching hiss of ignition along with the smell of burning ozone against his own personal saber which was gripped by his left hand.

Backing into the bed chambers, Raymious's own saber was ignited. Daring a glance over at Maia, He veiwed her body in some sort of temporal stasis, thus releiving her from the workings of the universe for the time being....

Niccademas
Feb 24th, 2003, 03:15:25 AM
In the 50 years that Niccademas trained as Jedi on Alpha, nothing was more apparent to him than the first training instruction.... Is the darkside more powerfull?... No just faster more seductive!

The sign's the elder jedi received from this dark one were troubling... has this galexy transgressed this far?... to do nothing about evil ones such as this was disgracefull to the Force! The war on darkness has began... the line was drawn here. Niccademas was to drop out of an observer of this galexy and step full swing into a protector.

The sound the yellow blade made, was a fast thruming of anchient jedi dialect that the evil one could barely make out above the darkside that resounded in his own ears. Mixed with the sound's eminating from Maia's Light Saber, Niccademas entered into the hallway.

The light that Niccademas dwelt in raced outward into the hallway. The ripple effect washed over the dark one with varying degrees if intensity. This encounter was not to be one of reconcilliation, counsilling, or forgiveness... and this would be the staging point of this universes expantion into a more peacefull place! The old Jedi veiwed this as a release not a punishment for the dark one!

With the force as his allie, this darkness had no hold on him that could not be washed away, and with this thought the fire prevention system in the hallway engaged. Spraying out water in a furious dance that blinded those caught in its fury... had no effect on the old man because he was looking on with the force and saw his adversary perfectly....

Walking forward Niccademas was fully attuned and ready for this pittiful beings responce

Fiend
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:02:53 PM
:: I could sense this on's power, and I could only smirk, compared to my true power, he was nothing, a speck, a star among the night sky, but to my imprisoned abilities, held within this physical form, we were nearly equals, nearly. The darkside would always win in the truth of the State of Nature, the Savage Garden.
My saber was in my hand and the red blade slashed along our wet arena, the dark red beam crackled as black lightning hissed along it, this would be the first time I would actually be using its "gift." And I would enjoy it.
The water didn't bother m, I was so angry now, the cold rage I always obtained sceamed for death and pain while the berserk roar of the demon within me burned stronger and stroger. The water hissed and evaporated, making a hazy mist about me that dissipated quickly when I moved, I could've just stood there ad ll this jedi would've seen were two red eyes staring at him. But I didn't feel like letting him live any longer.
I slowly stalked forward, the darkside twisting about in the air about me, making faces appear adscreams come fom nowhere. Shields ceated by te force rotated about me like a whirlwind, watr hissing an evaporating as it touched them.::

Come jedi, attack me, feed me with your righteous notion to exterminate me, isn't that what you all make up for killing? It is bautiful that you ae such creatures wrapped in the truths and ignorace of Creation. But anyways, come...

:: From Dios, I had obtained masterful sword arts, and my highly attned force capabilities with the saber only enhanced the Sword Dances while my literally demonic strength would shatter this human's bones. And once I lost control of the demon...::

Niccademas
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:26:56 AM
With the force as his everpresent allie, The old man worked his role in this encounter with perfect precision. As the dark figure stalked forward, The Jedi watched through the force, as his darkness embued sheild created a makeshift barrier. The rippling light waves weakened it exactly as as planned.

Stopping and reversing His movement, the two blades making a barrier in front of him, Niccademas backed further into the hallway. The spuratic movements of the two blades, caused the tips of the energy-beams to cut every now and again into the ceiling and walls, sending sparks and bright flashing light cascading through the water dropplets pouring down in the hallway!

"Im giving you this final chance to turn from the darkside!" the old Jedi spoke loudly.

Feeling the two Jedi close to him, there goodness feeding him, Niccademas was poised for the answer from this being... no matter whitch way he chose!

Fiend
Mar 10th, 2003, 08:33:04 PM
:: I heard his words and knew that the beads of blood on my forehead were sweat. The bright waves of light that would emenate from him in sucession were burning my eyes and making me feel very uncomfortable, as if I did not belong or have the right to exist. But I shook my head, closing my blood set eyes as I focused within myself. I had more things to feed on then this jedi did, and I would not pass them up.
I had stopped where I was when I had begun to notice the lightwaves effects and now I lowered my head, my face to the ground as I concentrated, the water sizzling and evaporating before it got to me, the mist dissappearing as it wrapped about my saber's red light, black lightning crackling up the blade. These lightwaves were disturbing my own darkness, they were trying to expel me it seemed but I was everywhere, I was the darkness that the light would create with shadows, I was the shadow that still existed at high noon when no shadow seemed to exist, there was always shadow.
My metallic laughter rang clearly through the noise of the water and the lightsabers, through the hissing metal as the jedi ran them along the hallways. I tensed my connection to the darkside and opened the portal to my power further, so far that the old backfire pains returned, the pains I thought would never return with this new body. My scaled skin began to sag about my shoulders as I focused and laughed. I looked up to the ceiling, looking past it and into the void of space as my eyes flared the hallway with red light that permeated the lightwaves and sang destruction. I let the tension go and skin fell from my body like melted rubber, my exposed muscles screamed pain as I unleashed the savored power.
Like a dark sphere, it pressed away from me and outwards, throughout the whole building, past the walls that only stopped physical things and into every ebing in the building, even the jedi. Though I assumed he had enough lightside gathered to resist my own. Like a chorus, the noise of a at least a hundred people throughout the entire hotel broke out in screams and mental anguish, hate, pain, and fear racked their bodies and tore their souls. It was a summons to the weak, and they would all be dead in moments. I fell to my knees, my demonic face looking up at the jedi as I gathered the darkness to me at unbelievable amounts.::

I give you you're final chance to run before I kill you and eat your soul to boot. Jedi, I can cause more pain than you could heal right now, just ask for the apocolypse and it's yours, or armegeddon maybe? I could give you ragnorak if you want, where the gods fall from the sky? Either one, we'll all die, all except for me, because I'll just get stronger and stronger for all that is destroyed!

:: I laughed uncontrollably as blood splattered out of my throat and along the floor. I looked back up to him, I couldn't even see the lightwaves now, the field of Hell still existed as long as those people fed me more, they would hopefully die slowly. I stood and more skin slid off, I was tensed muscle and bone mostly, blood leaking from everywhere, but I paid no heed, the power was enough to occupy me, but I would be getting a new body soon.::

Niccademas
Mar 11th, 2003, 01:20:42 AM
In the eifers of time and space many things happen. Most people that encounter the unexplained, pass these off as miracals...or some such religeous beliefs. The concensus this day will tell much the same story. The beings that encountered Fiend in his furious flight back do the DUINUOGWUIN JEDI felt the touch and saw the glowing form af a dragon bathed in pure light pass over and through them. Mothers holding there children, buisness men and woman going to and from work, and innocent cab drivers that were restored from what seamed a bad dream, yet the feelings remained!

The world that the darkness portayed in there own minds was a far cry from reality. Pain and suffering, in itself is a cause and effect, spewing out from those who dwelt in its confines. Those that gathered enough power around them still know in the back of there minds that they are only be a shadowy reflection of the light side. The light of the universe is evershining... its only the celestial bodies that rotate upon their axises that cause shadows, and even then there is light to veiw the events that transpire umungst the darkness.

Within the time that it took for Fiend to return to the hallway, Niccademas had unlocked the secrets of Dios's protection over Maia. The beautiful woman locked into the temporal stasis that The Old Man protected her with, lay dormant as He extracted the very thing that his advisary held the uttmost weakness for.

The Events that transpired thustly were differing in the mind of the two combatants...

(FIEND):: The darkness passed over and through him as he stopped, looking onward at The old man. He was morphing into somthing other-worldly... power was at his command, drawing on the pain and suffering of others... untill light encompassing wings streached forth encompassing this darkness. Feeling alone and shrivelled in his own persona. Buffeting him forward into talons that peirced his very existance from all angles, the only thing He saw was a pure glowing dragons maw clamping down upon His torso. The feeling of razor blades cutting his person from every angle, every sqare inch of this persons body cryed out in pain that was not allowing him to draw the darkside to him!

(NICCADEMAS):: The support structures that Niccademas cut was premeditated, as they burst out to encompass this darksider... The Duinuogwuin poured forth this great equalizer against this pawn of evil. The Holy water that penetrated the dark one's flesh and blood, came in the same form that the Light he dwelled in, ebbing forth in a mind shattering assault from every angle. Watching him slash out with his saber at nothing Niccademas focused on the activation button to make it deignite!

Fiend
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:29:30 PM
:: And Niccademas blinked and when he opened his eyes, it was as it had been right after I had sent the simple message demanding pain and power to kill this jedi.
This jedi had tried to play mind tricks with me? How unfortunate. Mind tricks were my forte, I excelled in nothing better than the mind and this Jedi had decided to enter that arena. The power I massed was slowly killing me as my body couldn't contain most of it and all he had to do was wak forward and cut me down, but no, he had to try his best, not hink simple, it was like a riddle, and he had lost.
I had stopped his track of thinking in the automatic moment that he had blinked, when the brain makes an automatic notion to rehydrate the eyes, and I had walked, more like stagered, over to him, my scaly skin falling off as blood trailed in my wake. I had noticed the floor and walls weakened as I passed by but with only my weight, it hadn't been enough to collapse. I had gotten behind the jedi and placed my bloodied hand on his head, accessing his thoughts.
I saw everythin he had wantd to do, letting him play it out in his brain s that he thought that was really happening, even adding in how I might pathetically reply to it, but I did manage to laugh, coughing blood all down his back in the mean time.
The dragon had been good, vey visual but it wouldn't have worked right now, the mental capacity was too much for him and my trie back would've made him feel worse than he would when he pulled out of the trance. The healing the others would've been a nice thing to do, but I had gotten the power I needed. The support thing was nice too, very thought out if I walked any further under serious conditions, but once again, it never happened. And then my blood shot eyes tured to the vial in his hand, the vial that had some of Maia's holy water infused blood in it.
I had hissed very loudly then, not because a clump of my forehead skin had just hit the floor. Maia... Dios... no one knew but they were my weakness, my only weakness really, as far as I could tell. As long as I had a body to recevee wen mycurrent one died, I could escape, but holy water burnt my essence and could damge me to the point of no sentience, my version of death. I had been a instinct at irst to Dios, but as I ha grown, I had gotten smarter, sentient, until the vamps had given me a way out. And I had gotten out, wrought havoc, only to find out that my creator, Dios was really the only thing holding me back, and Maia, the thing he loved so much, was my greatest hate next to him. But my bloodied hand railed down the man's mane of hair to his neck and my muscle and bone fingers closed on his throat. I let him slip out of the trance and he started to realize what was going on.::

You failed to truly protect her Jedi, I might have lost here but I will return again and again and again until You, Dios, Maia, and the other brat are dead. I'll keep coming back over and over until I've destroyed it all.

:: Isneered as I felt me leavin the body, the physical sensesfading as I withdrew and then here wa that rushing sound like blood in the heart and then it went black...

My eyes opened and I sat up. My scarless hand came up and brushed the hair out of my face as I slipped off the table and onto the cold floor. I looked into the large dmly lit cloning tub before me, looking at my naked reflection and smiling, my red eyes glowing faintly. I would get them all... Destruction couldn't die, everything else did though.::

Niccademas
Mar 14th, 2003, 03:07:45 AM
:: And Niccademas blinked and when he opened his eyes, it was as it had been right after I had sent the simple message demanding pain and power to kill this jedi.
This jedi had tried to play mind tricks with me? How unfortunate. Mind tricks were my forte, I excelled in nothing better than the mind and this Jedi had decided to enter that arena. The power I massed was slowly killing me as my body couldn't contain most of it and all he had to do was wak forward and cut me down, but no, he had to try his best, not hink simple, it was like a riddle, and he had lost.

How limited the darkside was at sincing the real intent of the Jedi's. Niccademas felt this was almoast too easy, yet never deviated from his coarce. With the forcesheilding his person and those around him... he allowed this dark-one to place his hand on him...

The powers that this dark-sider used were mind consuming, and thus taxing his defences. As Fiend placed his hand on Niccademas the Jedi was able to extract from this beings own subconscience the exact location where he transported his essence....

Looking at his naked and defenceless form in the depths of the cloning tubes polished surface, and thinking of revenge, a bright flash of light poured forth casting him back a couple of paces. The gate that Niccademas entered through, was tranfixed by Maia and Ramious, drawn litterally from the light itself passing through them.

The rapid assault from the blue and yellow blades worked in conjuntion to create a greenish light wave with death at the receiving end... The blue bladed saber relieved Fiend, of the arm stroking his hair, at the elbow. followed a millesecond before the yellow blade cut a swath across the dark beings midsection spilling his internal organs forward. the only thing the darksider could do was catch his bowles with his only remaining arm.

Without casting a glance at the being that fell to his knees before Him, The Jedi made a waving motion with his hand, and the electronics of the remaining cloning apperatices shorted and sparked. This action engulfed the sparti-cloning cyliders in flames, leaving smoke rapidly filling the room.

"You can run, but you cant hide!" Niccademas felt the tugging presence of Maia and Ramious through the gate. "I know where you are... and will return when I gather My forces to destroy you.... one way or another!" His voice trailed off into the void he stepped back through as the light vanished.