PDA

View Full Version : Rock Bottom (open)

Bunny Rourke
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:33:23 AM
Bunny was dressed in her normal black leather outfit with black sunglasses on when she enters the B&G for the first time in quite awhile. She stops at the door and hands over a small bag of various weapons before she is even asked for them. This time she had come prepared. She takes off her black sunglasses and blinks her ice blue eyes which are characteristic to her family as she walks over to the bar and orders an ale. Upon recieving it, she pays for it and takes it over to an empty table where she plops down with a sigh. 'This has got to be the worst day of my life' she thinks to herself as she looks out across the room to see a bunch of ppl laughing, probably at some joke.

"If only I knew that my sister was safe, everything would be alright."

Soen Spellflinger
Jan 31st, 2003, 12:01:20 PM
She feels a small pinch on hear ear, and looks over her shoulder to see Soen standing there with a small smile and a flower in his hand.

"Ears hold all manner of interesting items," he says warmly. "In all my years as a magician I have pulled candy, toys, flowers...anything you can imagine from the ears of my audiences. If something is troubling you, my ears will listen."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:37:47 AM
"If I were myself today, you would be bleeding on the floor right now."

Bunny waves to the seat across from her.

"Though today I'm in the mood for company. Though I doubt that you would be able to pull the one thing that I want from behind my ear. Please have a seat and I might consider spilling my problems to your ear today."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 2nd, 2003, 12:01:04 PM
Soen sits and places the flower on the table before her. Her words aren't exactly encouraging. But he's got more up his sleeve than parlor tricks. If she wants to attack him, then so be it.

"Tell me what's troubling you."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:07:46 AM
Bunny shakes her head slightly and smiles.

"Your forgetting one important fact. I do not know your name. I could of course break into your mind and find out that way, but I'm not that type of person, even on a bad day for me. My names Bunny. What's yours?"

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:10:02 AM
"Soen."

He sits forward and gives her his undivided attention.

"Now perhaps we can discuss this problem you're having."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:19:50 AM
Bunny nods her head slightly as she leans back in her chair.

"Well Soen, for starters, after I got on planet here, I lost my ship which I travel in and my ship is fairly important to my work because I travel the galaxy hunting ppl, capturing them or killing them. Or collecting something from them. I do all manner of work throughout the galaxy. Thats not the most major of the things that have gone wrong.

I've been trying to locate where my sister Natia went to. But I've had no luck in that search and I've been searching for quite some time so I'm worried sick about her and now I've lost my ship. Not to mention that ppl have tried to rob me several times in me just walking to the Bar here."

Bunny sighs as she takes a sip of her ale.

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:22:14 AM
A bounty huntress. That explains her hostile attitude. She's after her sister now, it seems...though not for the usual motives of money and power. She seems genuinely worried.

"Do you know of where she was last seen? And who she was with?"

Bunny Rourke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:34:07 AM
"Last I heard, she was seen in this very building. Who she was with, I have no idea. Even with all my years of tracking ppl, I can not track my little sister who I have sworn to protect."

Bunny looks Soen over and shakes her head slightly.

"Just to ease your worries if you have any, I only go after ppl who truly deserve it. I'm a picky person when I accept jobs."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:37:48 AM
"The kinds of jobs you take are no business of mine. Tell me more about your sister. You say she was last seen in this bar. Jedi frequent this place more than any others; perhaps a Jedi would know? And even if they do not know her whereabouts, I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:48:57 AM
Bunny laughs slightly at the thought of her asking the Jedi about her sister.

"The Jedi are the ones that lost her. And they also do not know of her whereabouts. The only thing I got from them was the fact that she had turned to the Darkside. She's been missing for 5-6 years now. I've never had much liking for Jedi, but they do have there uses and keeping track of my sister and keeping her safe is not one of them. Even the famous Xazor can not keep her adopted daughter safe because she does not know of my sisters whereabouts. When I find her, I'm going to take care of her like I should have when I found her the first time instead of letting a bunch of incompetents take care of her."

Bunny takes a large gulp of her ale.

"Jedi are good for nothing other then keeping peace in the galaxy and keeping the Sith in line."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:51:09 AM
"The Jedi do not know, and she has turned to the dark side..." Soen laughs lightly, though his tone suggests that he doesn't like what he's about to say. "Perhaps you should go and seek the Sith's assistance..."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:54:24 AM
Bunny laughs at the suggestion of her seeking the Sith's assistance.

"No. I don't deal with Sith unless it's hunting them down and bringing them to justice for the crimes that they have committed or will commit. I've had enough 'help' from Sith in my past. Probably the only way the agree to help me locate my sister is if I become one of them, but that is not something I am willing to do for I think even less of Sith then I do Jedi."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 09:58:02 AM
Soen's brows knit as he tries to come up with another suggestion.

"You could try a new method of searching. Instead of actively seeking her out, you should draw her to you."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:03:36 AM
"That would be easier if she actually wanted something to do with me. Last time I saw her, she told me to stay out of her life. She blames me for what our Father did to her. And besides, I'm not the greatest at drawing ppl to me. I've been told that the aura I have around me usually keeps ppl from coming to me."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:09:38 AM
"Try to think of something that would interest Natia to the point where she would feel compelled to come to a certain spot. I have heard of bounty hunters staging concerts and festivals that appeal to their targets, and then while the event takes place, finding and killing their target."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 4th, 2003, 10:06:12 AM
Bunny sighs slightly.

"If it were only that easy. The only thing that would compel her to seek me out is if I had the whereabouts and proof of our real Mother being alive. That is the only thing that would compel her to seek me out. But our Mother was killed when she was just a baby. The only other thing that might work is if I managed to track down some of our other siblings and got them here but I don't even know if any of them are still alive."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:05:53 PM
"Does she know that your mother is dead?"

The way Bunny talks gives him the impression that she doesn't know.

Bunny Rourke
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:15:51 AM
Bunny sighs and nods her head.

"When I caught up with my sister here, I found out that Father told her that it was her fault that Mother was dead. She grew up thinking it was her looks that killed our Mother. She knows that our Mother is dead."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:08:14 PM
"You mentioned a possibility of your siblings being alive. If you cannot find them, create a false set of information indicating that they are alive, and in a certain place. Make sure Natia gets this information, and then when she arrives, you can confront her."

Bunny Rourke
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:49:07 AM
"I believe that would be easier said then done. I last saw my siblings other then Natia when they were just babies before my Father sent them off. And I have no idea how to get information to Natia. The place would have to be here, but that does not mean that she will come. Especially if she knows that I am here.

Natia believes me to be just sightly better then our legal guardian and he's pretty bad. Though I don't really have any other options available to me."

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:10:20 PM
"Rumors spread like the wind. All you need do is start a rumor that someone resembling her siblings has appeared at Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She will come."

Kaukauana
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:53:03 PM
Today was definatly not my day and it seemed to be getting worse. I was finding out things now that troubled me so as I lay down on the floor not to far away from a man and a woman who were discussing my Master and her Daughter. Though I was deaf, the Force did not lie and so I knew every word they spoke. Rising up to sit upon my haunches, I allowed my eyes to find the woman and seep into her -- then I knew I had met her once before. With a yawn, I stood up and walked over to the table and sat down before her, canting my head to the right slightly.

"You speak of my Master Xazor as if she knows not where her daughter is -- but indeed, I saw Natia just the other day. She is doing well -- is there something you need to see her about?"

I questioned through the Force, wondering if this woman had pure intentions or not. For some reason, I didn't think that Xazor would remember her after the accident she had with Alana the Vampyre. I sighed and allowed myself to remain silent, watching for her reaction.

Bunny Rourke
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:43:48 AM
Bunny sighs and before she gets a chance to reply to what Soen said, she gets a look of surprise on her face as a wolf speaks to her through the Force. She turns her head to get a closer look and replies.

"There is always something I need from my sister and right now it is to make sure with my own eyes that she is alright because I've been worried sick about her.'

Soen Spellflinger
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:20:07 PM
Soen blinks as he realizes she's not talking to him...but to this wolf. Soen stands somewhat nervously and pushes his table in.

"I hope I was of some help. I'm sorry, but I must be going. I wish you luck in your search."

He casts a nervous eye at Kaukauana before taking his staff from the guard and walking out as quickly as he can go.