PDA

View Full Version : The Good Ol' Days (results from Google search)

Sage Hazzard
Jan 31st, 2003, 02:12:44 AM
I typed in Sage Hazzard on Google. Hey, wanted to see what came up.

http://pub9.ezboard.com/ffriendscommunitygaming.showMessage?topicID=1.topi c

http://pub9.ezboard.com/ffriendscommunityhobbiessports.showMessage?topicID =5.topic

Well, some old posts with me in it from Fire Hazzard's non-Star Wars related board popped up. The posts are 2 years old! You have to read this. It's going in the Sagey history books. :lol You have to read the entire posts to see how these posts are terrific. To imagine the joy I was going through at that time. It's so neat to see my beginnings again. Like how I had to drag Fire back into RPing after she said it was confusing. :)

Oh and the two comedies I mentioned are movies named "Owl-Man", about an rich, snobby millionaire who tries to be like Batman, and the other I can't remember. Must have given up. :lol At that time I was paranoid about online lurking of Movie Producers. Yikes, what a differance 2 years makes. :lol

Look at that archiac sig! :lol Oh and Xazor... you see that diddy about the LS "love"? Sagey thinks even higher of you then you think to give you that. :)

TheHolo.Net
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:01:04 AM
Heh, I made that sig. Either that or it was a rip of one I made for "the Unknown Gamer".

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:29:32 AM
You were Darth Stone's Padawan?

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:30:24 AM
Oh my. No comment :lol

Alpha
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:44:07 AM
:lol I remember Unknown Gamer...We were the worst enemies IC for a while...:)

Xazor Elessar
Jan 31st, 2003, 04:03:43 PM
Awwwww........*huggles* That's cool 'bout my saber. :D

Yeah, guess he would think very highly of her to do that (now I feel special! ;)) :D

Those are some funny threads though! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 31st, 2003, 05:38:05 PM
I had totally forgotten Boricua is my 'little' bro. Man, the way old threads bring back memories!

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 31st, 2003, 05:39:57 PM
Crazy, man. Just crazy. :D

Oh, and when did you change your name, miss Xazor?

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 31st, 2003, 06:01:05 PM
An addition to the Q'Dunn family.

Which, isn't to my considerable surprise is not just Marcus (Patriach), Helenias (wife), Xazor (Adopted), Jina (adopted) and Boricua (bro) and Scorpion (Undefined) there's more. A review last night found another 5 RP characters with ties of some sort. It's a surprise how complex and far reaching relationships build up after so many years of playing. Im sure I'll find more as I do more searching.

:: Thinks :: Which means those Xaozr adopted are now in the family.... awww shit, now I am completely and utterly confused. WTF is in La Familia now?!?!?

Sameer Aryan
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:45:56 PM
Marcus is a grampy :lol How many grandchildren you got?

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 31st, 2003, 07:48:39 PM
I hate to think. Poetic justic for being hell bent agasint relationship roleplay in the beginning.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 31st, 2003, 08:37:53 PM
:mneh

You have LOTS of grandchildren.....and one on the way....plus a new Son in Law to be....... :mischief

:lol Looks like you got your hands full! (and I have a babysitter! SCORE!)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 31st, 2003, 08:48:50 PM
Looks like you got your hands full! (and I have a babysitter! SCORE!)

(Goes to Dexter's, takes down the sign and puts up Telcontar Baby-sitting service instead)

Xazor Elessar
Jan 31st, 2003, 10:48:11 PM
:lol!!! ROFLMFAO! :lol!!!

Morgan Evanar
Jan 31st, 2003, 11:08:43 PM
Eh, those be the old days. I never considered them partictuarly good.

Then again, I'm not given to nostalgia as a rule.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:09:03 AM
Yeah I was Stone's Padawan. Despite the fact he was a jerk at the end there, when he left, he was a great Master. He was very good at making sure I was on the right track. He'd explain everything fully and check up on all my RPs. We'd even schedule times we'd be on, so we could have training threads go quicker and really hammer them out. He was great there at the beginning... then he made a campain to get me demoted back to Padawan... Ouch.

Yeah SWFans.net you made that sig I think. :lol At the time I knew NOTHING about HTML, so I had to have them made by you. If you read the threads fully you'll see I tell Fire where to go to get a sig like mine, which was your sig shop. :)

I consider them the good days because I was still a Padawan, and I love being at apprentice level. Also, I was more connected OOC, had friends. I don't talk to many people on personal OOC stuff. I did back then. I've become sort of withdrawn.

Man, I miss Fire. I wish she'd come back. How long's she been gone now? Seems like ages...

Morgan Evanar
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:11:07 AM
About a year, I think. She was a cool kid.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:35:25 AM
I think it's amazing a ten year old could write like that. I'm not saying age is that hampering. It's just, how does a person that young find time to practice enough to get that good? It wasn't like the best writing ever, but it was extrodinary for her age. I think if she has kept at it, then she could be a great author one day.

Since her character is dead, she couldn't really be my sister anymore. But gosh it'd be great to have her around. One of my first true friends online. Does anybody know the reason she left, for good?

Morgan Evanar
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:54:31 AM
I'd hazzard (pun not intended) that her folks weren't comfortable with the situation and said "no more."

Maybe she was spending too much time on the computer. The first is my best guess.

Sage Hazzard
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:56:57 AM
The situation? What the heck? Though that really could be it. She told me that she'd be spending time in school writing RPs, so maybe it was affecting her grades. :(

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 1st, 2003, 03:32:21 PM
I've been of the belief Fire Hazzard is around here somewhere, under a new name.

Alpha
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:29:35 PM
Maybe...Ya know, I miss both her and Shay...:( She was one of my first buddies...:( And a founder of the Young Ones...