PDA

View Full Version : Some Advice

Hadrian Invicta
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:14:19 AM
My char is not very skilled in the force yet, Dyzm has an apprentice that is nearly the same, he asked if there was a Padawan willing to get his ass handed to him in a trap. Now I thought this would be could for Hadrian seeing as I want him to become almost unmerciful to dark-siders as he grows in strength and power.

But the catch is. I don't want this rp to be unrealistic. I'm going to need someone of great power to save my bum, because Dyzm is going to get involved and capture me, to use as a punching dummy for his apprentice. I have no visions of grandeur that after taking a beating from a Sith apprentice and Master that Hadrian would have anything left in him to run away. If someone who has enough rank/skill/ingenuity to confront the Sith Master and get my butt out of the sling and somewhere safe agrees to post when the time comes, I'll happily do this thread for some experience. If not I'll tell Dyzm he's gonna have to find someone else. Thanks

Hadrian

Oriadin
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:40:21 AM
Although Oriadin is very inexperienced in fighting, I need to find a way of developing his character somehow into becoming more experienced. Id be pleased to help you out but it wouldnt be easy. I think Oriadin would probably be good enough to put up a good enough fight to get us both the hell out of there, but not much more.

If thats ok with Dyzm and you then I'll be happy to do it.