PDA

View Full Version : Jus' to Let' Y'all Know...

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:09:18 AM
I won't be posting as frequently for maybe a week, since I'm taking some time off from the boards to really learn Photoshop, finish some Flash I've been doing with a friend, and just generally let my fingers relax...

...I ain't completely abandoning you, I'll still pop my head in every now and then...:lol...I'll try to keep up with the Dinner planning and stuff.

Latez,

~Lion~

Sene Unty
Jan 29th, 2003, 08:37:13 AM
Thank god he's gone. Alright everyone initiate the super secret "Lion is going away for a week protocals".

Free Beer for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

But seriously come back soon Lion.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:16:24 PM
Dude, if your taking some time off to really learn Phtotoshop... you wont be back till next year

Syrius Cline
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:20:43 PM
::Smacks Marcus for being so smug::

You think you're soooooo coooool because you can make sigs. Well I can dance like a ballerina?! Can YOU!!!!!?????

::Does a little diddy perfectly::

Top that beardo! :lol

Bye-bye Lion. Take it easy and enjoy yourself. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:43:51 PM
:wave :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:51:23 PM
Yes, I can dance Sage. :p

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:08:49 PM
*Catches free beer, run away laughing*

As for the photoshop thing...I've just learning to do filters and change color balance and all the other stuff I forgot in a year without Adobe...:lol

Kelt Simoson
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:47:20 PM
Take care bud....wise...err..

okay im done

Jamel Croko'yn
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:00:29 PM
See ya..:wave

Sene Unty
Jan 29th, 2003, 10:12:27 PM
Funny Kelt. funny. :lol

Sage Hazzard
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:18:20 AM
::Pouts at Marcus' comment. Then he has an idea::

But do you know the entire Happy Day's theme song?! I think not! :lol

Gosh there are some guys and gals that can do AMAZING stuff with Photshop. Marcus is great but these guys are gods. I don't remember where I saw it but there was some board I went to, looking around for tutorials. It was kind of a snooty thing going around. If your stuff wasn't mind blowing they'd heckle you. The stuff was light years ahead of me though. Especially since Paint Shop is to Photoshop like Danny Devito is to Arnold hard-name-to-spell in the movie Twins. :lol

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 31st, 2003, 03:09:57 AM
Oh no... you know what Mark will do now, after reading that? He will go all out to prove he's better. I'll never see him off the PC!

Lilya Goldberry
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:32:41 AM
That's men for you :rolleyes :lol
Back on topic, see ya when ya get back Lion :wave