PDA

View Full Version : ::Alone on the planes of Dagobah.:: (closed. Vyle)

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:26:46 PM
::She felt the humidity. Her ship landed near yet another swampy area, otherwise her weapons were fine. She cursed her ship for breaking down here for all places. Dagobah. Yep, nice taste.::

I wonder what we'll find here. swamp swamp and more swamp....

Lord Vyle
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:49:07 PM
"Hmmm... well look at we have here..."

*The Reploid overlord viewed the large freighter land upon ther uneven surface of the planet. Vyle's own sleek, heavily modified aggressor assault fighter stayed out of reach of the the Corellian ships sensors as it touched down. Looking for any markings to identify the affiliation of the pilot was futile. That mattered very little to Vyle, however he liked knowing everything possible about a being he was about to kill. The young women exited her ship and looked around. She did not seem to notice Vyle's ship. Nor was she expected to, what with the cloaking devise engaged. Carefully, the war machine landed his ship. He opened up the cockpit and ignited his boot jets, propelled himself into the air, and pearched atop a tree. He was out of the woman's sight, however he could see her as clearly as if she was no more than 12 meters away, she was in fact a kilometer away. He drew his blaster rifle, and got the young woman in his sights.*

"This is going to be easier than butchering gungans."

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 28th, 2003, 09:03:36 PM
::Her assasin trained instincts, still not gone from her jedi training as it would probably forever stay, did not pick up anything. Her ears searched for the tiniest amount of breathing, of movement. She almost picked something up then shook her head. A quick reflex made her turn again because of the sound of something behind her.
She looked around until she spotted a man, but he did not breath. He was an android of some sort, dangerous they were. They could not die and could not be hurt, in a sense, easily.
Brilliant. Her ship always broke down but now it had made a really wise decision. She growled in annoyance before turning on her lightsaber, glowing silver blue from the dagger looking hilt.
There was no backing out if he planned to kill her. She remembered her mentors wourds though, and knew she had to fight her own instincts.::

If your going to fight at least do it with honour, not behind ones back. Or we could talk and I fix my ship and you go back to wherever hell brought you from.

Lord Vyle
Jan 28th, 2003, 09:27:36 PM
*As Vyle saw the lightsaber's blade light up, he lowered his blaster.*

"Why do I always get the force users?"

*The reploid holstered his rifle and reached for Genocide's hilt as well as one of his railguns. He fired off 2 explosive seeker charges at the young woman as he very quickly lept from tree to tree, almost as if he was running on the branches. *

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 28th, 2003, 09:46:01 PM
::Azhure shook her head as she barely avoided the fire::

Sorry Navaria, but this one wants to play. I tried.

::She moved swiftly, following the winds cycle to gain more speed until she reached an area with flatter ground.
She heard the russtling of trees and avoided an attack by reflecting it back to the android.::

If I am to fight you, may I enquire your name then we need not speak.

Lord Vyle
Jan 28th, 2003, 11:01:32 PM
*Vyle dropped down from the last tree before the clearing. He landed on one knee. Standing up, he glared at the female. He walked towards her slowly, coming to a stop four feet away from her. His one red eye pierced through his dark visor and seemed to stare directly into her soul the whole way. Suddenly, without warning Vyle grabbed the woman around the throat with one hand, and lifted her up. She was taken off guard by this, and dropped her saber. The reploid kicked it away into the bushes.*

"A flesh bag like you is not even worthy to lick the sludge from my boots. Why should I privilege you with letting you know my name?"

*Vyle then slammed her back into a tree. She grimaced in pain as the back of her head hit the thick trunk. The overlord smiled from behind his visor and he tossed her across the clearing like a rag doll. A sickening laugh filled the air as the woman's body hit the ground with a thud.*

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 1st, 2003, 05:36:31 PM
::Azhure moved in the way for her body to take as less damagae as possible. Her right leg ached a little but that would pass. He was very strong and she saw she would need stealth as strength was not her strong point.
Smiling she nodded at the android - or he was as far as she knew.::

Perhaps I would like to know the one who defeats me, or whom I defeat.

::She stood for a little and studied him. Strength, steel, speed.
There must be a way around him. Why would he attack for no reason?::

Your one of the andriods that dispise organic species.

::She moved to avoid an attack, and let her saber run into the steel of his arm, seeing it burn slightly, but nothing more. So thats how it is, keep breaking down on the defenses.::

Lord Vyle
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:37:51 PM
*The Duranium plating of Vyle's armor blackened slightly as the plasma blade penetrated it. However the woman had not applied enough to damage any of his internal frame, and thus the reploid's arm was still fully functioning. Vyle then countered her blow with a strong kick to her chest, sending her falling backwards."

"ANDROID?! You dare call me an android?!"

*Quickly Vyle ran up and stepped on her neck, applying enough pressure to choke her, any more and her windpipe would be crushed.*

"I am FAR more advanced than those pieces of scrap metal!"

*With that he kicked her in the side and stepped back. He waited for her to stand up, and as she gasped for breath, the reploid ignited his blade.

http://maverick1.clanpages.com/sabers/Genocide%20Copy.jpg

The lightsaber, named Genocide, was 5 feet long, 2 feet wide and glowed blood red. Vyle smirked from behind his visor, raising the blade high so that his opponent could see it well. he then brought it down and charged at her, striking at her midsection. She parried but Vyle immediately followed up his attack by driving his fist into her fact. she spun around and fell face down on the ground, blood pooled on the ground underneath her face.

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:29:15 AM
::Azhure shook her head and stood up. Brilliant a vain "I'm not an an android" whatever it was with a bad temper.
This was becoming a great end to the day.::

Then what are you? I very well can't call you an android.
I very much wish not to offend an opponant at the very start of a battle.

::Even if I hadnt done anything to provoke it in the first place, Azhure thought dryly. She wiped the blood off her mouth absent mindedly as she watched her opponant. Where was his weakness? Its was surely his pride for one thing. BUt were there any others? His hate was another, but that worked both ways.
Her body had recovered again and her mind, spirit and body was ready. Blood did little to bother the body and spirit, and she ignored the slight pain from her jaw.::