PDA

View Full Version : New faith (open)

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:56:49 PM
It had been two months with out training but this was a test Jackson knew. This was a test of his faith in being a Jedi. Still Jackson was afraid he was going to fail on his mission to atone for his past choices and fail at becoming a Jedi Knight.

So there he sat drinking at a table alone depressing himself. Looked around the bar at the other Jedi. Jackson Never was Very good at making friends. He was always the kid in class who never spoke just sat in the back and stared out the window Day dreaming of a better place. Girls where never the type to speak to jackson. Jackson Had exceled at Martial arts but he never cared for sports and he loved books instead.

So there Jackson sat at his table alone day dreaming about how if things where perfect.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:14:16 AM
Shanaraia walks in, dressed in her normal blue bodysuit. She looks around the bar and sees Jackson. Him being the only face she knows in here at the moment, she walks over to the table that he is sitting at, and smiles at him with a chearful smile.

"Hi there Jackson! You look alittle lonely...Mind if I join you?"

Jan 29th, 2003, 05:51:21 PM
Jackson looked up at Shanaria Fabool with a smile as he was broken out of his day dream state. Jackson looked at Shanaria Fabool for a moment he thought she was a bit different looking but Jackson didn't mind he Liked unusual.

" Oh sure have a seat Shanaria. I'm sorry about the way I'm acting I'm a bit out of it at the moment but I would love your Company."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2003, 06:33:35 PM
Shanaria smiles again and takes a seat across the table from Jackson.

"Is there anything bothering you? As you said, you seem a bit out of it. You want to talk about it?

Jan 29th, 2003, 07:00:14 PM
jackson shrugged his shoulders for he was Depressed but he never was go at conveying emotions. He was good at hiding his true self and true feelings so he just shrugged a second time and put on a tuff guy pose.

" Its nothing I can't handle, so can i buy you a drink?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2003, 07:23:07 PM
Shanaria's smile droops slightly, but says a smile. She can see that he is playing the tough guy act. That's one look she has seen too often.

"Sure...Um...I'll go for....Omwattii Rum, plain....If they got it here that is.."

Jan 29th, 2003, 07:46:17 PM
Jackson just left for a second as he walked up to the bar and ordered the drinks. A few moments later he came back with Omwattii Rum, plain for Shanaria and a normal ale for himself.

"There you go Shanaria I hope you enjoy it. So what made you want to become a jedi?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2003, 11:58:18 PM
Shanaria takes the drink, and has a sip. As she takes the sip, a grin of happiness comes upon her face.

"Thank you Jackson."

she takes another sip of her drink.

" I really didn't have much of a choice about becomming a Jedi. My mother is a Jedi Master, My father is a Jedi Master, My grandfather is a Jedi Master, My great uncle is a Jedi Master, I have two sisters in training to be Jedi, 14 aunts that are Jedi OR Jedi Masters, 3 uncles that are Jedi OR Jedi Masters, and 21 cousins that are Jedi OR Jedi Traniees. If I had of chosen to become sith.....well.....I wouldn't be around long. I came here because I didn't want to be put under a family member. I think that teachers and family should not be the same person. I got the basics from them, and I got control of my mind powers. but now I'm here to learn the rest about my powers."

Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:35:21 PM
Jackson nodded. he was flabergasted by how many members of her family that where Jedi.

" Is everyone in your family a Jedi? In my family I'm the only one."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:51:14 PM
"I'm not sure....I think I have a cousin or two that have no force potental....But other than that.....Yes. I guess that my family is abnormal, But my family is strong with the force, and from my understanding force potental is partly genitic. So I guess it may be understandable that I have so many jedi relitives."

Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:18:23 PM
"Yeah I have heard it can be genitic in some cases but not in mine. I'm the only one in my family who seems to be able to use the force not even my twin brother Jason is able to use it. Not that it matters now most of my family is long gone and me and my brother jason are distant."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:33:11 PM
Shanaria gives Jackson a questioning look.

"Why is your family so broken up? How come only your brother is still around?"

Feb 3rd, 2003, 07:24:15 PM
Jackson just shook his head questions like this where a bit hard to answer but he thought he coul manage.

" My family died off a long time ago, you see me and my brother are clones of are former selves and I didn't want to be cloned but my brother Jason went against my wishes that is part of the reason why me and him are distant."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:33:22 AM
Shanaria gets an understanding look of her face.

"So Your family is dead, and tecnicaly Jackson Mcgraves is also dead, your just a clone with his memory, personality, and all that.

My mother was killed when she was young, but my grandfather got her and the rest of his first family back. It only took him 10,500,982 years to figure out how to do it. He wanted to get HER back not just a copy."

Feb 4th, 2003, 04:17:11 PM
"how did he live for that long and how did he manage to get them all back with out cloning them it highly impossible. I only know of.........."

Jackosn cut himself short and didn't finish the rest for he felt what he was about to say would reveal to much.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:27:03 PM
"My grand father is over 11,000,000 years old I'm not really sure how he did it ....but I have some guesses...

First one: As you know, The Force is a binding energy that connects all living things together, so doesn't it stand to reason that the force is life or is created by life. Assuming that The Force IS what gives us life, then dying of old age would just be our bodies loosing the Force energy that that body was born with. So If this is true, then after we reach our full physical maturity, we start to slowly loose the life energy that we were born with. Thus giving our lifespan a set length. If a person could stop that energy from leaving there body, then they could, in theory, stop themselves from aging. And the only way I can see a person doing this is by gaining extreme control over the force.....

My Second Guess: Is they somehow found a way to become one with The Force and still keep there physical body intact. Therefor becoming emortal as long as the force exists.....

I have tryed to ask his how he has done it, but he responded with 'That's for me to know, and you to ponder for the rest of time'. I also know that he can stop others from aging, so that makes me think my first guess is closer then my second. and all he is doing is putting a plug in the slow drip of life that is leaving our bodies.

And as for how he got them back.... he found a way to access the land of the dead, I'm not 100% sure how but I beleave it was involving a ritual that involved killing 3 people that were sentanced to death, from the local prison."

Feb 7th, 2003, 01:48:53 PM
Jackson thought on that a moment for it contradicted everything he knew. Jackson in his form life knew of one immortal well actually wasn't immortal there was a way to kill him permanently it was just hard to do.

" Hmm. this is the first Time I have heard of such a thing. Don't get mad if I act like its a bit outrageous because I have never heard of such a thing. May i ask where your grandpa is as of now?"

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 7th, 2003, 02:17:38 PM
"He travels all over the place, But he try to keep a low profile most of the time. you can find him if you just ask around the planet Omwat. He is a very powerfull Jedi."

(ooc: That better)

Feb 10th, 2003, 11:53:32 AM
Jackson nodded.

"Of course the planet Omwat, I Have never been there whats the planet of Omwat Like?"

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:13:02 PM
"It depends on wether you are on the traditional or modern side..."

Shanaria takes a sip of her drink.

"The Traditional side has an old small town additude. Everyone know the person next door, and everyone's actions effect the whole town. They avoid technology except when it comes to space travel, so some people think it is rather primitive, but I like it there."

She sighs slighty, and continues....

"The modern side is just like any other city that rellies on technology for everything. Most of the people in the modern section haven't seen a day of hard work, and think that taking the stairs up one floor is going to kill them.

Of course I'm a little one sided here... For the last 50 years, there has been a dispute on which way of life is better...personaly I think the modern people should let the planet run the way it has for the last 10,000,000 years, and take there droids, speeder, and blasters, and shove the up their....."

She stops short and regains her lady like complection.

"I'm sorry about that.... I sometime forget that I'm speaking out loud, and say things I should not."

Feb 18th, 2003, 12:54:49 PM
Jackson nodded as he listened

"what is wrong with technology in your oppinion. with out technology a society will never expand or improve there minds."

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:53:20 PM
"A person's mind can expand with or with out Tecnology, by the elders' stories, the books, talking with people, and trying to do things for yourself. My people have been looking at things with a open mind, understanding what others are doing, and have still kept our culture unchanged, because what is the nead to change the way you live when it has kept your people in peace for over 2,000,000 years. We have no problem with technology itself, we just don't want it at home."

Feb 21st, 2003, 05:57:24 PM
"But there’s a limit on how far the mind can expand with out technology. With out technology you will never get to investigate the stars or the oceans. Without technology you will never get to see the smallest things nature makes. Without technology one secludes themselves from the universe.

Technology itself is a learning tool. Books and images fade away over time things like computers can preserve images and books and computers are technology.

Stoves and oven that cook your food are technologies, light except for the suns are technology even Fire was considered a technological advance in its day."