PDA

View Full Version : Darkside of the Roon

Dirjj Mordrai
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:12:33 AM
Even from above in his small shuttlecraft the tenumbrously shrouded planet was eerily foreboding and secretive. Uninviting. But now on the surface, observing it at ground-zero was no less disturbing. How was he to contact the Coven? Or did they routinely investigate such non-hostile 'invasions' of their kingdom? Those were questions Dirjj was not entirely sure he wanted answered anymore. He shuddered.

He punched the locator beacon on his craft and invited the shadows to awaken. Within moments the Force arose with startling cipherous intensity, Dirjj offered one last prayer to any god who would hear him. Damm, he never believed in gods. Non compos mentis, non compos mentis!

Hands instinctively dropped to holstered blasters when he imagined the breeze whispering and howling his name as through a hollow-place. Fear began to assail his mind more. Was this some freaky vamp-sith mindtrick? How would they know me? And why am I here?

A rustle to his left and immediately both meaty fists were armed with blasters. Twisting, Dirjj shot off two bolts simultaneously with deadly precision, striking a dead ashwood tree. He watched wifts of smoke from the smoldering blastburns flow erratically in the ever-shifting air currents. Looking down at the blasters with concern, he holstered them quickly. Casting his eyes cautiously about, Dirjj happened upon his image reflected in the gold mirrored panes of the shuttlecraft, dark-hollow eyes and pale countenance accentuated very poorly by a red beard stared crazed back at him. He looked like death revisited. Non compos mentis!

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 30th, 2003, 07:27:22 PM
Alana stood in the lush rose covered garden. Her ever changing eyes watched with a bemused grin at the sight of the man shooting at a tree. She could almost taste the fear that spilled off of him. The purple moon of Roon was thickly veiled this night, lending to the eerie fog that wafted across the ground. The Shrine of the Damned was a foreboding place to find yourself in the best of circumstances but this night was a night made for death.

Alana ran her fingers across he fragrant flowers, sending out sweet tendrils of its fragrance on the slight breeze. Her floor length hair wafted back from her body casting shadows that writhed like a beast. Her small form was shrouded in a cloak, which rippled softly around her. The vampyre Lordess was a timeless beauty, untouched by any mar, perfect in every way. Except for that fact she had no need to breath.

Alana's soft chant filled the air, Sith words of magic surrounded the fearful man. It drew him ever closer to her with its sweet promises. A small smile graced her other wise expressionless face, the Moon uncovered just long enough to glint off of the two sharp points the dimpled her lower lip. The enchantress had hoped something interesting would happen this night. It seemed her whispered summons had been answered....

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 30th, 2003, 08:12:25 PM
Hunting. It was reguarded as a real man's sport. Darren was out in true hunting fashion. He'd walked out earlier with a shovel and dug a small bunker. Inside of this bunker he sat, long range slug-rifle with a powerful scope on one side, a cooler housing a few bottles of Vodka on the other. Once again, this was vodka straight. No blood. He needed to be clear headed if he was gonna get off an accurate shot.

But what was to be Darren's prey on this day? Simple. Other members of the Shrine. If any of the other council members needed an explanation about what was going on, Darren would simply tell them that it was to keep everyone sharp. This was his story, and he would adamantly stand by it.

Something unexpected had happened though.

A shutlecraft, one that Darren didnt recognize, had landed nearby. Very nearby. About 80 feet away, to be exact. Alana was nearby too. She was going to be Darren's first catch of the night, until the landing, at least. Now Darren held the visitor in his sights. He opted just to watch for now. Alana seemed to be taking interest also. But soon. Very soon, this one was going to get it. It was all a matter of timing, patience..or rather, how long Darren's attention span would last before he could resist no longer....

Dirjj Mordrai
Jan 31st, 2003, 02:27:11 AM
Dirjj had just removed his gloves and stuffed them in the pockets of his longcoat when the breeze carried with it a new bittersweet scent of life. He inhaled deeply like one savoring the fragrance of a lover. It was a garden. The scent of a rosegarden. As he drew nearer to this rosegarden the breeze also brought with it a biting cold that froze the very marrow of his bones. This chill also bore an essence, an expectation rather like crossing a grave and discovering great temptuous beauty and delightfully soft warmth awaiting thee. He dearly desired that warmth tonight despite this forboding yet tantalizingly daring seduction. He suddenly felt as though he would fight his way through the seven gates of hell to behold this mistress with his naked eyes.

He detected a second presence of the Force moving. Hesitating, he looked about once with a clouded mind. Surveying the bleak dead landscape. But the song of a siren broke the silence of the night and the moon peered quietly from beyond it's veil. This new presence, whatever it is, was quickly forgotten. He once again lowered his face into the biting cold and set his green predatious eyes on the small figure hidden amongst fog and shadow. Moving with careless determination, Dirjj cast off all his fears. Moonlight crept between the clouds revealing the songstress, her fangs glinted behind a smile of lush bloodred scarlet lips. His mind vaguely recalled something about the blood of the living. And feasting. A dull reminders he had never forgot. Dirjj kneeled in the garden before Alana and remained intoxicated by her feminine beauty. He waited impatiently upon her spoken word.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:25:19 PM
Alana smiled down at the kneeling man, her eyes slipping from one color to the next, as if unsure of there own hue. Her lips parted slightly, ancient words of Sith magic spoken in vampiric tongue wove around the two. Alana pulled the cloak from around her, her bare shoulders glistening as the dew settled on them. The Lordess did not shiver in the heavy night air but instead seemed to draw from it. The black veil of night enhanced her features completely.

"You are cold." Her husky whisper caressed his mind. She draped her cloak around him as she spoke. Her actions were kind, her face lending to the illusion of a caring woman. Her eyes could not hide what she truly was, a killer that wooed her prey into submission.

Alana grasped his arm and pulled him to his feet, slipping her arm into his. Her other hand ran lovingly over the blood roses, there scent enchanting. "There is no need to fear, the night is too sweet for that. Come walk with me, and tell me what brings you to my home, and then we can speak of other things." She kept her voice low; her eyes glimmered with utter deception that she masked with a gentle smile. Her eyes strayed to the pulsing vein in his neck.

As they moved further into the heavily scented garden, Alana's eyes narrowed. "Darren, do not even think of shooting me with that." Her voice filled the playful vampyres mind. Her tone held a hint of laughter the only he could hear.

Darren Caerdeth
Feb 1st, 2003, 06:19:03 PM
Darren laughed inwardly. Silently. A laugh that only Alana could hear, through the bond they shared, forged on the night that Darren gave up his humanity. The young vampyre kept the two in his sites, pivoting silently as they walked. It was a natural skill he had since birth, moving silently. A skill that had served him in life, and would continue through death. As Darren have pivoted a full 45 degrees, he squeezed the trigger. The silenced shot made a low *thunk* as the shot flew through the air at unpercievable speed, whizzing by the faces of Alana and Dirjj, so close, the tendril of Alana's hair moved slightly from the displaced air. The shot flew out of sight. Darren's own little way of telling Alana. "Dont tempt me"...

Darren grinned playfully and kept them still in his sights, watching with morbid curiousity....

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 2nd, 2003, 05:06:33 AM
He kneeled watching her when she whispered softly yet hungryly. There was undeniable power belying the husky utterance of her deceptively benign words. Like a rapturous, ravenous predator. She draped her cloak over him before he could offer any protestations. Baring her shoulders, his eyes fell on her admiring her pale skin beneath. She was a breathtaking creature to behold, unblemished by mark nor time. An embodiment of perfect beauty. Her scarlet smile disarming despite the glint of fangs flashing in the moonlight as she spoke.

Alana's hand pulled his arm, encouraging him to rise and slid under his arm once he had obeyed. Dirjj felt Alana's slender hand slip into his and he grasped it tenderly. They walked shoulder to shoulder through the garden, though he towered over her by at least a head's breathe. Roon's purple moon cast a strange pallor over the garden, roses took on a black appearance. He watched Alana caress them with alluring gentleness. She spoke more assurances and inquired why he had come to Roon. Dirjj stopped and looked her full in the face, "I came here to become as you are, I came to the Coven seeking your approbation Lordess."

Dirjj heard a gunshot and his freehand immediately fell on the ivory grip of his blaster. Hesitating he shot Alana with an accusatory expression of visibly mixed emotions.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 2nd, 2003, 01:44:01 PM
Alana paused in her response to her guest. A soft sigh, and a look of humor flashed on her face for a moment. "Do not worry about that." She waved with a dismissive gesture, "It is only one of my brethren keeping the Shrine on its toes." She gave a small chuckle and took his arm again. Through the force she sent Darren a playful message. "I will pay you back my wayward friend."

The Vampyre Lordess looked back up into the mortal’s face, her brows raised slightly as she began to respond to what he said. "So you know of what we are then? You know what you ask? Are you willing to stay in this dark place as a human, risking your mortal life until we decide you are worthy? Are you willing to forsake the light Dirjj?" Her cryptic words fell in gentle tones on his ears. The sound of his name spoken by her was as alluring as it was disconcerting. The purple moon of Roon cleared once again. Casting its light down on the Vampyre’s face. Lighting her eyes with an unholy glow.

"How did you come to hear of us??"

ooc: Can you give us some of your other names please, so I can throw a vote to the council please.... thankie Dirjj...:) Or u can pm them to me if you do not with for anyone to know outside of the Shrine...

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:17:22 AM
His hand lifted off the grip of the holstered blaster wearing a small smirk of confusion. He must have arrived at the Shrine at a most impetuous occasion. The coy, amusing expression she displayed almost made him laugh only if he had been in a entirely different set of circumstances like enjoying the comforts of a tavern while warming up to a bottle of gin and a woman on his lap. Circumstances were too dangerously duplicit now and he needed to keep his guard up. He heard too many tales about the Shrine. Which drew him back out of his silent ruminations.

"Lordess, I no longer have any light. The repute of the Shrine has spanned the many dark paths I have tread. There are tales spoken of you in the dark underworlds where no light remains. I am willing to risk all to win the Shrine's acceptance. I have nothing, have nobody, maybe not even my soul anymore. But what I have to give is stupendous. I promise."

Dirjj smiled, eyes traveling slowly up and down Alana with no hidden guile or otherwise. Her eyes illumined briefly in the moonlight casting an otherworldly glow of a sensuous nocturnal creature.

Darren Caerdeth
Feb 5th, 2003, 11:00:18 PM
It was one of those moments. One was hungry, the other was, well....dinner. Kinda of touching actually. Though it may not have been overly obvious, Dirjj was very much Alana's prey. The Lordess herself was an extremely capable hunter, whos very presence was intoxicating to men. Disarming and dangerous. Confussion and understanding. It couldnt be described. These were her weapons though, and they were weilded with laser precision. Dirjj had taken the bait, just as Darren had. With any luck, he may end up like Darren. Or he would become another corpse in the pile.

As for right now, Alana had yet to make that decision, and Darren was getting bored. Taking aim one last time, the crosshairs passed over to Dirjj's back. It moved, tracing his spine, turning slightly, a bullet in this path would have travelled straight through, puncturing the heart, and shattering the sternum as it kept its flight, most likely hitting Alana in the shoulder. No bullets were present though, luckily enough.

Darren squeezed the trigger, and the silenced shot flew forward. Instantaniously it hit, red splattering across Dirjj's back as the paintball impacted and exploded.

With his position known now, it was time to move. Quickly gathering his things, Darren ran off to find new cover...

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:33:22 AM
Dirjj's hot-charged reflexes scored as he jerked around at what felt like the impact of a small stone striking his heavy garb. His red-rimmed eyes scanned the dark horizon with violent intent. Using the Force, he searched and identified a quickly moving signature in the darkness beyond the bluffs. Realization finally struck, he shifted his attention back on Alana, "Are all your guests greeted with such enduring mischief, Lordess? Or am I a special exception?"

Had the Shrine made preparations once they detected the approaching shuttle. Or was existance to them a matter of some subversive cat and mouse game played out on a grandiose stage. Just prey and predator. Nothing more, nothing less. A victim of a primordial jest. That makes perfect sense, Dirjj has rarely been able to retract more out of life than that simple rule. Maybe he is oversimplifying without taking in account the will of survival.

He looked into Alana's eyes and grinned sheepishly.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 7th, 2003, 03:17:18 PM
Alana chuckled softly at Darrens antics. He had a way of making is presence known to all. "I doubt it will be reserved for just you. He takes great pleasure in keeping everyone off guard." Alana's hooded eyes scanned the face of the mortal before her, growing serious as she felt his intent.

Slipping her arm back into his, she began to walk the small path that led to the Shrine. "So you have come to taste the power of the vampyre?" A look of pure hunger filled her eyes, causing them to settle on a glowing blue.

Her mind slipped back to the memory of her turning, the erotic feel of death closing over her. and the sweet taste of her masters blood. The vampyre lordess let her teeth fully extend as she tilted her head, and looked up at Dirjj. Two droplets of blood pooled against the tips, as they bit into the tender flesh of her bottom lip.

"She could have woven a sweet dream around his mind, it was what she did to the ones she fed from. Offering the illusion of sweet release. But this one, she wanted him to see her in all her vampyre glory. Her porcelain skin was translucent , timeless in beauty. Her cold eyes glowing with a fierce light, and her crimson lips tilted at the corners in a hungry grin.

"Come... Let me show you the Shrine, and all of it's wonders. Then we will see if your want is as strong as you say."

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:51:43 PM
Her beauty and otherworldly demeanor drew his attention back. Though not as strongly as before as the world around him became increasingly more vibrant. Like awakening from a dream. He no longer felt autonomous but in control again. Her genteel nature was disarming as it were seductive.

He watched deep red fluid draw from her scarlet lips and he was tempted to wipe it away and taste eagerly of that ancient precious taint she bore within herself. The taint she carried within her blood that all vampyres possessed. The very one he zealously desired flowing in his veins. Openly inviting this disease, this spore, this impregnation of his soul. Instead he laid his other hand upon her's, eyes following the small path she was leading him on and beyond to the place which it led.

"My want is stronger than you could ever imagine, Lordess. Please lead me unto these wonders you speak of."

As they tread down this narrow path, Dirjj returned her smile sickly but inwardly he imagined being lead to a narrow precipice presiding over a very deep, very wide chasm. It was too late to turn back now. He had to forsake his life to receive life. His death was imminent. Was it terrifying to leap into that chasm and visit the threshold of dark uncertainty? To face hell itself? Mayhaps the experience is liberating, exhilarating even. These were the questions of realization that began to invade the far fringes of his conscience. He was boldly transversing where very few others have. Every moment he hesitated thoughtfully, Alana would give him an encouraging pull, fixating in Dirjj's mind a lucid mental image of a dandelion seedling carried on each rising gentle breeze.

Then his steely conscience reasserted itself... did it even matter? Just as long as the means achieved the desired end. Reminding himself he was going to undeniably be imdued with power beyond his greatest imaginings. He glanced once more at Alana. Admiring the perfection of her porcelain countenance, her gleaming ruddy smile and outward expressive show of enthusiasm. What a subtle and diaphanous creature. Dirjj laughed sardonically as he recalled the words, unto death I succumb and unto life I repeal.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 8th, 2003, 12:21:21 PM
Alana paused at the exit of the labyrinth. Her eyes locked on the massive structure that stood before them. It's towering peaks reaching to the purple sky of Roon. Black ebony marble glistened under the silver light of the moon. The Shrine of the Damned stood out in all of it's glory, it's dark tendrils reaching out, and wrapping around the heart of any who braved it's shadow. LUsh night blooming flowers surrounded it's base, and the tree's that none would see in full day light , cradled it's limbs in bowing supplication toward it's walls.

Alana cocked her head to the side, glancing at the mortal that stood beside her. Her jaded eyes still widened at the sight of her home. But to see it through the eyes of another was like reliving it again. She smiled as his mortal eyes took in the glistening structure. The scent of jasmine was heady , and intoxicating to anyone senses. She stood there beside him for a moment longer before tugging him forward.

"Come the wonders lie inside those doors." She chuckled softly. Her silken voice echoed against the building. Shadows stirred at it's mistresses voice. She knew a Mortal could get lost just looking at the wondrous curves of the Shrine. But nothing compared to what would greet you as you stepped though the Mahogany doors...

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 8th, 2003, 02:49:02 PM
The monolithic Shrine of the Damned left Dirjj's mouth gaping and looking up into the purple skies, it appeared it knew no end to it's heights. It reminded Dirjj of an very ancient children's story of an ancient world, whom were once of one tongue and singleminded purpose, built a great temple that reached into the heavens in order to enter the domain of gods. Fittingly ironic that this tale stirred from his furthest memories, the irony being that the Immortal now did preside amongst the mortal and indeed governed the world under their sovereignty.

His mind was soon lost in admiration of the great black marble structure, strange runic designs on it's surface, he curiously reached out a hand and touched it. The wall was cold and felt strangely alive, like he had touched the very coils of the fabled Leviathan. The One that devours man in the Darkness. Then he sensed through the Force, this living embodiment was rather within the Shrine itself, a presence that could crush time, mortality, and grind human bones effortlessly. It hurt to touch the wall and be reminded of his fragile, mortal state. It mildly surprised him to remove his hand and find it unscathed.

Alana spoke and laughed, breaking his strange whimsical reverie, Dirjj looked upon the great mahogany gate. The ancient doors immediately opened with a reverberating eldritch grievance and he laid his hand upon Alana's as she led him into the labyrinth.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 9th, 2003, 03:20:37 PM
The marble floor reflected the faces of the two that entered, flickering candles cast eerie shadows of screaming faces on the walls of the massive entry way. Howls of pain could be heard echoing in a distant place, like a memory of the one's who had met a foul death. The shadow guardians of the Shrine crept forward, clutching at the hem of Alana's cloak like errant children seeking a mother’s approval. The lordess waved them away, with a sharp command in her ancient vampiric tongue.

Alana led the Mortal to the grand Parlor. The doors swung open of there own accord, soft light spilled from the doorway, bathing there faces. The immense room offered all comforts to human and immortal alike. A table laid out with food, blood wine glistened in crystal decanters. "Eat, enjoy the bounty offered." Alana offered as she poured herself a glass of blood wine. Her eyes appraising the man before her.

She did not question what his intentions, the lordess knew what the mortal before her wanted. She hungered for the blood this one seemed to offer so freely. His heart beat washed over her, and enhanced her hunger. She would wait.....she knew he would ask for her immortal kiss.....

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 10th, 2003, 10:48:31 AM
First he heard the distant cries and wails of the damned, it did not terrify nor horrify him, in fact it stimulated his deepest darkest nature. It renewed and refreshed him. He loved violence and pain. He thrived on it and insatiatably thirsted for it.

The Shrine was an extravagent pervading dictum or pronouncement of darkness triumphant. A consuming celebration it was. He admired the morbid lithographs carved abundantly into the marble walls surrounding the parlour entryway. It contained ghastly figures with contorted visages and twisting bodies, writhing together like nesting vipers. Screaming for the consummation of their lingering, timely release. His grinning eyes wandered over the walls of the hall.

This place was breathtaking to behold as it was brilliant to admire. Could there be anything it's equal in all the known space and time. Did Korriban, Onderon, or Yavin IV ever have such glorious structures of such raw natural resource and master artistry? He was sure they did but for all their opulent palaces and ziggurats, as numberless as the stars they were, have all but crumbled to dust. Laid to waste by the tides of war and time.

He entered the softly candlelit parlour after Alana and was greeted by a great table lavishly garnished with succulent fruit, rare meats, and other exotic dishes. His olfactory senses were overwhelmed by the fragrance of spices, fruits, marinades, and sauces. But beneath it all always remained a noticable subversively sweet scent of immortality, he looked over at the vivacious Alana. The sweetest scent amongst the spacious room. Dirjj smiled at his hostess, "What an laborious expense? This is incredible, Lordess."

With gust formality, he removed his longcoat and hung it on the coatrack by the entryway. Underneath he wore a white fleece shirt and buttoned black vest. Dirjj smiled once again at Alana and slowly unbuckled his belt which held both holstered blasters and lightsaber. And carefully laid them on a small credenza situated in an shallow alcove faceted into the wall nearby. Crossing the room to the table, Dirjj lifted the cap off a decanter filled with brandy and he served himself a glass of this amber liquid.

Watching Alana, he washed his dry mouth with the warm soothing liquor. Once he returned the empty glass to the table, he spoke, "Ah, this feast is making me hunger."

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 12th, 2003, 12:35:07 AM
Alana smiled softly at the man before her, her eyes narrowing slightly at his words. He would know true hunger soon enough. The kind that burned your very soul.

"Does it.... Then please, eat, drink."Her husky voice answered. The Lordess moved slowly to the table laden with delicacies. She popped a purple grape into her pursed mouth. The servants scurried around the room, removing what had sat to long, only to replace it with something even more delectable.

Alana waved them away. She could serve herself, as could her guest. She wanted no more interruptions. "Please sit and enjoy." Alana gestured to a chair next to hers. She settled the folds of her dress around her exposed legs, her small fingers cradled the thin goblet. Her eyes began to glow in the candle light, her want becoming painfully sweet.

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 12th, 2003, 06:46:31 PM
Alana beckoned him to sit down beside her and he quickly obeyed. Once seated, he suffered mild lightheadedness and he didn't know if it was the brandy or just her alluring presence. Or maybe a combination of both. But he never had trouble holding down his liquor he thought silently. Dirjj took his place in the seat beside her and watched her. Taking notice of her eyes glimmering in the candlelight and he grew transfixed on them. Everything else, the servants hustling out of the parlour and the aroma of the food before him seemed to fade into oblivion. Even the room seemed to grow dimmer and out of focus.

Shaking off the spell, awakening, Dirjj looked over the foods and no longer felt as hungry as he did just moments ago.
Dirjj began to ponder Alana's identity and who she was, and what of her origins. He contemplatively poured himself some of the dark wine Alana had served herself and drank some down slowly. Relishing it's strongly bitter flavor and texture. He settled the half drained goblet back down on the table and snatched a purple grape from a cluster of them lying on a small ornate dish, popping it into his mouth. While chewing on the grape with a growing curious smile, he inquired, "What is your name, Lordess? I haven't learnt it yet."

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 13th, 2003, 02:18:13 AM
The Sith vampyre watched the mortal with an intense stare, her finely sculpted brows rose slightly when he asked her name. It was a rare occurrence that she could just sit, and talk to a mortal. One that seemed so unafraid of the death he sat next to. She wore a beautiful face, and her form was perfect in every way. Though angelic in appearance, Alana was death personified.

She had made many friends as a mortal woman, and she still held them dear. Her uncle Mockadane was a mortal, and he was the closest to her heart, next to the small girl child Nala. The vampress once befriended, would not kill you unless you foolishly pushed her to that limit. But this one sat before her, and asked questions that would be more suited for a friendly meeting. A small smile appeared on her lips. She rather enjoyed feeling the mortal coils tighten for a few moments.

"Alana.... Alana Stormcloud." She answered after a slight pause. She cocked her head to the side. "Why did you come here Dirjj?" Her question though asked in a conversational tone, was weighted, and heavy with meaning.

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 14th, 2003, 02:42:53 PM
The small salient shifts in Alana's demeanor caused Dirjj to reconsider his last thoughts, he looked over the dinner course and served himself a large sirloin dripping with a rich sauteed and spices. He picked up the rather elegantly designed pieces of silverware and cut into the meat, watching the boiled blood spill from it's rare inner tenderness. He was delaying his response tactfully but Alana's eyes never left his. Her angelic eyes were full of expectation. A dark and beautiful temptress was she. Did he hear the rustle of wings?

He laid the silver pieces down on the plate and looked back at Alana, replying, "I came here join the Shrine and become initiated into your blood rite. To be turned and know eternal life. And see beyond mortal veil that clouds my vision."

Momentarily she sat so perfectly still and attentive that she appeared to be made of porcelain until subtle movements broke the illusion. He sighed, "I would be willing to surrender anything for that."

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 15th, 2003, 04:51:34 PM
Alana's body made no movements, but her eyes watched his every gesture. To her vampiric eyes they appeared slow, and labored. Reaching out she placed the tip of her finger on his hand, pausing it in the motion of bringing a glass to his lips. Soft words of Sith magic swept around him, and dark tendrils invaded his mind. The Sith Lordess wanted to see for herself if he would be willing to truly give up all that he knew.

Alana had been taught by Soth long ago how to manipulate dreams, and thoughts. It was what she reveled in, it was her strongest power in the dark side. She entered his mind with ease. Her body moving with a fluid motion, taking him into a dreamscape of her choosing.

Soft wind ruffled his hair, bringing to him the sweet fragrance of night blooming jasmine. He found himself in the garden. He did not question why he was there, it was as though he had never left. He could see Alana standing at the entrance of the path they had followed before. Her back was to him, her black hair tumbled freely to the ground in soft waves. Her blood red dress clung tightly to her lithe form.

"So your willing to give up everything, are you? To give up the right to ever go back to the light, for the darkness I offer you cannot be forsaken. All light will flee from you if you become what I am. The cursed star of the day, will no longer warm your face, the love of another will never hold purity within its tender embrace. You Dirjj will hunger for all eternity." Her sirens voice sang him a tune of loneliness.... but it was a sweet one that enticed.

"For what you loose, you will gain, is it worth it?" The seductress asked as she turned to face him. Her eyes were slipping from hue to hue, her cold smile showing her two sharp teeth. Porcelain white skin shimmered in the Purple moon of Roon.

When the Lordess turned he could see a small child hanging by the nap of his neck. Her hand clenching and biting into the boys tender skin. "This is innocence, it is everything you will hunt, everything you will no longer be. Can you kill it?" The small terrified face of the boy was wet with tears, his whimpers, pitiful, and heart rending. She cast him to the feet of the one who wanted immortality. The child scrambled up to his boot and clung there....

"Can you??"

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:52:30 AM
Dirjj found himself once again in the garden with no prior recollection of the events just moments ago. Such as the great gates of the Shrine or being led through the labyrinth. Nor dining with Alana Stormcloud. Those were all but completely forgotten apparitions. Only a small vague furtive annoyance, like Deja vu, irked the back of his mind. His brow furrowed with concentration. But whenever he tried to decipher it became even more distortedly devoid of identity or substance or meaning.

He put it away and focused on Alana instead, watching her from behind, illuminated in the moon's purple spell. Studying her pale skin and lovely figure clad beneath a revealing blood red gown. Her skin was as marrless as fine porcelain. Then Alana spoke. Quite aggressively too, challenging Dirjj's humanity and mortality. Her words conveyed fervent yet indignant accusations he never felt in her presence before. He thought he caught a small glimpse of her own forsaken humanity speaking from beyond it's grave. Like a miniscule piece of her did remember the place he stood now. But it was long dead and he seriously doubted she saw any of that herself.

She suddenly spun around and confronted him with a small child in her grasp. The boy was deathly frightened and crying with a river of tears vividly streaming down his flushed cheeks. Dirjj looked from the terrified child's contorted face to Alana's emotionless shifting eyes while she spoke. He understood the implications before she uttered a word. Closing her statements punctuately by tossing the child roughly near his feet. Relinquishing and offering it to him. The boy, once loosed from his unholy captor, rose desperately and clutched hard unto Dirjj's leg. Burying his face into Dirjj's thigh, hiding his eyes from the unholy woman that once held his frail life in her hands. Cligging to the only soul he thought could provide sanctity and safety. The child's small shoulders trembled and shook in terror, his breathing was racked with broken sobs.

But Dirjj's eyes never left Alana's, he ignored the child and it's weight pushing against his leg, even the warm tears soaking in. His face became drawn and heavy but his red-rimmed eyes never once glanced away from Alana. So there they stood facing one another, staring each other down like classic duelists, seperated by the mere span of several paces. Only the cries of the child can heard. Finally a grin crept on her face causing him to imagine of an almost dark maternal affection about her.

There was only silence in garden amongst the sobbing. Then the single scream of blasterfire erupted in the garden. Which resounded far beyond. Now the child lie still and silent at Dirjj's feet with a smoldering blasterbolt burn in his left temple. And Dirjj with unflinching indifference returned the Lordess' amiable expression and coldly remarked, "Ah, yes, I do indeed Lordess Alana."

The smoking gun rose, still clutched tightly in Dirjj's white-knotted fingers before it danced fluidly, spinning overhand, back again underhand, all in one continous and unbroken blinding motion. It quietly dropped back into the santuary of the holster and he pulled the veil of his longcoat back over the belt, concealing the weapon again.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 18th, 2003, 10:31:15 AM
With a slight nod Alana smiled. It seemed he had no fear of taking innocence, of destroying light. Her dress whispered softly against her as she moved toward the Mortal, a small wave of her hand, and the child that lay at Dirjj's feet was gone. When he looked back up she stood in front of him, her body close enough to embrace. She looked up into his face, her hue shifting eyes locked with his own.

Lifting her hand she ran it over his cheek, a cold smile tilting the corners of her lips. "You can take the life of another, but are you truly willing to give your own to me? Will you chance that I will not just kill you instead of imparting the dark gift?" She whispered softly, her words falling like a gentle breeze onto his ears. Shadows gather around the two, they obscured the purple moon, and cast darkness over the garden.

"Will you take death into your arms, and embrace it?"

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:06:25 PM
It was a strange sort of circumstances, watching this unfold firsthand and reflecting with a second-hand perspective. It impaired one's judgement. Both were like pair of predators regarding one another, each with it's own unique designs of predation. But Alana now stood a mere hair's breathe away and her voice carried softly over the small dark space between them. "You can take the life of another, but are you truly willing to give your own to me? Will you chance that I will not just kill you instead of imparting the dark gift?," her cold breathe tickled against his throat. Their close proximity and growing anticipation caused his pulse to rise and his heart to pound. A cold chill flowed down his spine and Dirjj apprehensively narrowed his eyes, guarding himself.

Her silk-laden voice appealed evermore softly,
enticing him into her pool of darkness, gathering and drawing him further in. "Will you take death into your arms, and embrace it?" Swallowing, his mouth was suddenly felt very parched and throat dry. He opened his eyes looking into Alana's just as darkness devoured the starless night. Yes, I would, Dirjj answered silently. And with unspoken word, he slipped his arm around her waist and drew her closer. Without resistance, her supple body pressed responsively against his as they embraced. Dirjj lowered and tenderly kissed her plush lips once with marked duplicit desires. All his defense laid down. A token of trust offered to this covenant signed in his blood.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 18th, 2003, 10:40:50 PM
Alana leaned her body into Dirjj's. She was enjoying the taste of his mortal lips. Her soft lips, which pressed to his, did not hide the slight sting of her fangs making a small gash. The Vampyre Lordess flicked her tongue across the small amount of blood, heightening her hunger. There had been so many that gave there lives unwilling, this one had stepped into her arms without a second thought. He knew the risk he took, and it only made the moment more alluring.

The seductress snaked her arms around his neck. Drawing him ever closer, allowing him to enjoy the pleasure of his last mortal kiss. To let him enjoy the touch of a woman against mortal skin. When next he touched it would be as a Vampyre. He would soon learn the enhanced wonders of the damned. Dark shadows danced around the two entwined figures, reveling in the mistress’s blood lust. Her hands pressed his head to the side, exposing his pulsing vein. Alana could hear the sweet sound of his heart beat. It’s rapid pounding growing faster as she moved her mouth over it. His breath quickened as her eyes teeth slid into the vein, the sound of splitting skin loud in his ears.

Her arms tightened, allowing him very little movement. As she drank they slipped to the ground, his body still pressed under hers, his vision growing dimmer with each ounce of fluid he lost. She would take him to the edge of death. There was nothing sweeter to a Vampyre than this.

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:16:09 AM
The touch of her lips left him enraptured even after the nip that drew blood. He could no longer think straight as he should and only knew he wanted more of her touch. To hold her lithe, petite body next to his. He never felt anything like this before. All ability to resist fell again once she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

Dirjj wrapped both arms around her in return and felt her distended fangs brush the vulnerable skin of his neck and pause momentarily. Then sudden pain erupted through his body as the vampyre lordess bit down quickly. Piercing that very lifepreserving artery. The pain was very sharp and terror overtook him, causing him to struggle and fight. Nonetheless she held on fiercely with unnatural strength, convincing him to surrender. He chose to embrace Alana tighter. Mercifully this pain faded quickly enough even though he heard the unnerving sound of her drinking his lifefluids tenderly.

Moments later, with increased blood loss, Dirjj's strength greatly diminished with his knees buckling under him. No longer capable of standing, Alana permitted their bodies to slide to the earth while she drank eagerly. And his whole body grew extremely laddened as if it was made of lead or bound to the soft green earth beneath them by chains. He could still hear her feasting, gorging herself on his blood. Yet soon Dirjj began to hallucinate shadow-like shades dancing around and above them, and the world fell strangely silent. His vision became increasely dim and his body numb.

Dirjj realized then he was dying and raised his hand with great physical difficulty and exertion. He could no longer feel Alana atop of him nor her lips pressed against his punctured throat. His eyes fell slowly on his raised hand, distantly, it faded further away and he weakly clinched it into a fist in defiance against mortality. Dirjj attempted to utter Alana's name but only succeeded in exhaling a quiet gasp of breathe. Then a sea of blackness descended upon Dirjj like a warm blanket.

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:15:57 AM
Alana pulled back from the sweet blood soaked throat, she could feel his life force ebbing. She had brought him within a hair breadth of death. She gazed down at him, his eyes dimmed to life, to all things. Alana ran her finger over his lips, wiping at the droplet of blood left there.

"So easy to just let you go. But I would rather you taste immortality." She pulled his limp form up from the cold ground, she was one who could make even the bitter touch of death flee.

Her lips closed over his again, not in a kiss of passion but in a kiss of eternal life. The Sith Lordess bit into her own tongue, letting her imbued blood spill into his mouth. Her kiss deepened as he began to draw out the blood he needed to live.

Alana's eyes slipped closed, the ecstasy, and pain intermingled sweetly. She spoke to his mind as he fed from her. "When next you open your eyes, the darkness that your mortal eyes could not pierce will be an open book. The sweet night breezes will hold the memories of everything around you. When next you open your eyes Dirjj, you will be Vampire...."

Dirjj Mordrai
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:25:12 PM
Dirjj was barely conscious, on the brink of death, lacking his sight and hearing. All he knew was a warm dark abyss swallowing him like a corpse sinking down into it's deep watery grave. Completely oblivious of Alana or the world around him. Incapable of feeling the pale finger caressing his deathly pallid lip nor his languid body being lifted up in an embrace. Her soft scarlet lips pressed against his and engaged in an innocent kiss until she bit down her own tender flesh. Opening a wound from which her fluid could flow freely.

Alana's kiss grew more intensely passionate once his tongue tasted her bitter immortality. A shot of power flowed across his body down to his least extremities. A euphoric dreamy state of awakening occured. All his muscles grew tense and finally eyes flashed open wearing an expression of shock and terror. He shivered and gasped until familiarity restored the material world around him. Yet his thirst was lustfully insatiable now and he desired more of Alana's blood greedily. Their lips refuse to part as he wrapped her in his arms again and slid slowly back to the soft earth. Pulling her down atop of him. Dirjj continued to feast while he rolled over, effectively pinning her beneath him now. Wrapping his arms around her neck, he continued to drink.

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 2nd, 2003, 02:05:31 PM
Alana's lips did not stray from his as they kissed, each precious drop of blood he took drew him closer to their link. Her teeth grazing his tongue and opening a wound so she to could feed off of him. Their blood mingling between sealed lips. The Sith Lordess broke the illusion she had made in his mind. They were still in the grade parlor, locked in a death filled embrace. Dirjj's humanity fleeing, only to be replaced by a new lease on life.

"Sweet is it not? Her cold whisper filled his mind... "Now the night belongs to you. There are none such as us Dirjj." She repeated the words through the force that her master had spoken to her.

"We are what stand's beyond the veil of darkness..."

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:11:27 AM
The abyss almost swallowed his soul in eternal darkness but she saved him from the bonds of death. The experience was as frightening as it was exhilarating. An heart stilling fall into eternal night, spinning and tumbling helplessly. He wondered if he had caught a glimpse of the mysteries beyond or was it just a massive random cerebral synapse caused by his quickening life.

But now he found himself in the parlor again, embracing her, feasting hungrily on the preserving power held in her bleeding flesh. The illusion dissolved. Arms tightly wound about her, eyes closed in mutual exctasy within the warmth of her dark sanctity. They continued to drink, lifefluids flowing freely and mixing. Her pale supple form held close to his newly-reborn vampyric body, linked forever by an immortal kiss. The charge of desires strong.

Dirjj responded softly through the Force, "It is very sweet. As sweet as the part of you that lives forever in me now. Never have I felt such power before, Alana... Invincible."

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 5th, 2003, 07:51:30 PM
Alana grinned up at him, enjoying his new found freedom. She had sensed an undeniable darkness in him the first time they met. He, just a mortal, and she a mistress of the damned. He had come to her seeking the eternal life she offered, and had wanted it fully. Without a thought to what he would loose.

"I to found it to be intoxicating, I did not have any doubts when I stood before my master. I gave my life as freely as you did, and Saurron gave me the dark gift, knowing that I would take pleasure in all it had to offer. I think you to will be as I, as dark, and deadly as I am." Her words caressed his mind.

Her small hands traveling over his broad shoulders, pulling him to her so she could taste him yet again. Enjoying the dark shadows he cast with his mind. All vampires were different, all reacted in there own way. He would be a shadow of the dark side to be reckoned with.

Dirjj Mordrai
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:57:47 PM
Her smile and words were quite arousing, Dirjj grinned looking down into her eyes. Then she wrapped her arms about him and pulled him down. He could not resist, he felt he was made of lead. Dirjj closed his eyes as their lips met again. Darkness imbedded his soul and he embraced it's warm caress filling his heart. Shadow was his only loyal friend and faithful mistress. It never hurt or betrayed him. Neither gave offense. It only represented every desire he longed after.

His hands tenderly massaged Alana's shoulders as they continued to feast upon one another. "I live only for darkness and shadow, Lordess," he whispered.