PDA

View Full Version : The way of healing

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:48:31 PM
Drake entered the Academy to begin some new training. He hope to find a Jedi to teach him force heal. As he entered the middle of the academy he yelled out:

"I'm in search of a jedi who can teach me force heal"

Many turned there head but one came up to him.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:32:40 PM
I can teach you.

(Jubei approached, looking over the eager Padawan)

However, I can only truly teach if you follow in my ways. To be a healer is to be a true guardian of life. You cannot take up arms against it.

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:41:05 PM
"I do not what to follow in the ways of healing, all i want to learn his how to heal."

Drake bowed to him

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:50:34 PM
Then you should continue searching elsewhere. I will not help you in what you ask.

(Jubei bowed to the student)

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:58:54 PM
"Before you leave, i just wanted to say that i wish to be equal in all the Jedi arts that why i request for someone to teach me fore heal"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:01:59 PM
I understand your reasoning, Padawan. Understanding, however, is not agreeing. A Jack of all Trades is a master of none, and though I may teach healing, I also teach a far more reverent respect for the life we bestow such healing upon. I am sure there are some competent healers here who may yet agree to your request. However, my requirements are binding to the knowledge I teach.

Drake Lonerunner
Feb 6th, 2003, 05:04:40 PM
"I understand master Jedi, good day to you and may the force be with us all"

Drake left after bowing to the master

Dart Swordstalker
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:10:40 PM
As he looked the master, he asks: "Master can I learn the way of healing, and I wish to learn more about it, to be a great jedi ".

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 6th, 2003, 07:13:00 PM
(Jubei turned to look at a new arrival)

As I have stated, I do not teach healing alone. Rather, it is something gained by a special route taken in life. You have to be committed to upholding life in the most zealous fashion, before I can teach you.

Dart Swordstalker
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:34:34 PM
I understand you.....

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 11th, 2003, 03:44:46 PM
Understanding is a good start, but you must believe in such ideals as well for me to teach you.