PDA

View Full Version : The Hunter

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:56:38 PM
(OOC: So what you're telling me is.....you pressed a remote...Darren saw this.....he heard the bike outside start...There was time for you to talk to him, but he didnt have enough time to pull the slugthrower out from behind his back and put one between Gerbo's eyes?.....He didnt have time to simply step out of the way....None of the other vamps standing around had time to stop you? Honestly, I hate nitpicking about these things, but a little explanation would be nice.....)

imported_Gerbo Lang
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:15:24 PM
(OOC: you would of had time to put a slug through my plus theres other sercumstances that would not allow that. second thing I don't know if he saw me push the button. He heres an engine start up so what, He didn't here it coming at the building.

and last but not least this thread wasn't going to have a fight in it but you chose to make it one. I chose to get the hell out as fast I as could. I prepared the Bike In my very first post just in case something like this did happen. If you want me to change it I can do that but then you will have to put up with all gadgets that are on the bike and most of them would total the Inn.

you do relize that out of all the vampires and Pandora where the only two to make threaten moves towards me. Pandora grabbed her hilt and you blocked the door. I had thought this thread had ended after Alana's post and I was willing to leave it at that but I was wrong so I ended it as quickly as possible because I'm currently onto a character developement that takes place after this already but deals with some of what has already went on earlier in this thread.

I'm sorry but I wanted to end it if you want it to continue I can change it and do so but I'm not going to say your going to like what my else my motor cycle can do.)

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:27:47 PM
(OOC: First off, just because Darren blocks the door, doesnt mean hes gonna fight. Consider the circumstances of the thread. Gerbo is a Vampyre hunter. Gerbo is in a Vampyre bar. Lets just say, this raises eyebrows. However, just because Darren blocked the door doesnt mean he would attack. All the other vamps wanted Gerbo to stay, to screw with his head no doubt. The gun behind Darren's back was just security...

Secondly, wanting out of a thread isnt an excuse to godmode, IMO. Darren is a new character, It wouldnt have upset me if you'd thrown him outta the way and walked out. Considering hes downed two bottles of Bloody Vodka, he probably wouldnt even try to follow you out......

As for all the gadgets on your bike, they wont be much use if you arent there to control them. You're surrounded by your sworn enemy, just a reminder)

imported_Gerbo Lang
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:45:46 PM
(OOC: how does darren Know gerbo's a vampire hunter, Dalamar, soth, alana know because Gerbo has dealt with them before. Darren has not. I let Pandora slip past this because she claims to be ancient. so there is know way your character knew by looking at Gerbo that he was a hunter. he looks and smells just like a Vampire. You Never once stated how you could tell he was a hunter.

your right it is no excuse but then so far in this thread you would have been the only one who would have stopped me from leaving. alana Had lot of time from the last time i posted for her character to try and stop me, so did dalamar and soth. I can't speak for Pandora and i'm sure if she has a complaint she will post it. You where the only one who even attempted to stop me from leaving and it was after i thought the thread was already over. It was Minor and If you want it change all you got to do his ask. I will repost where you step out of the way and i'll get on my Bike and be on my merry way.

As for the Gadgets thing I Have remote Just a Reminder.)

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:56:53 PM
(ooc: It was never said that Darren knew that Gerbo was a vampyre hunter. It was said, that judging by how Gerbo carried himself, and the way people responded, he may have been a bounty hunter, or something....I never rped Darren as being certain...In my posts where I refered to Gerbo as the hunter, that was simply narrative retort, not Darren's actual thoughts...

As for you leaving, Id be more than happy with Gerbo stepping by Darren, As Darren was leaning against the doorway, not completely blocking it......

Gerbo steps by, Darren blows a waft of smoke in his face and smiles, Gerbo leaves, all is well with everyone.......

If you'll agree to this, then I'll let you edit, then move these posts to an OOC forum and the thread can end........Agreed?)

imported_Gerbo Lang
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:09:08 PM
(OOC: Done)

Darren Caerdeth
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:14:07 PM
Just moving OOC posts out of a thread....tuckin em away for safe keepin ^_^;