PDA

View Full Version : I've decided...

Pierce Tondry
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:49:25 PM
... to alter the existing structure of my posting schedule. I have three characters currently going on the boards, one of them very minor. The two major characters, Pierce and Hobgoblin, will alternate days for posting and the minor character will find his way in wherever I can fit him.

Today, I'm gonna catch up on all the stuff I have to do as Pierce and make a post as char. #3. Tomorrow, it's Hob's turn.

Also, I've decided to post prior to getting on AIM so that I can focus better on my post and get things done faster. This also means that when you see me on AIM, I'll be free to chat. If you want to talk to me about an RP or something, feel free to PM me and tell me to get my butt on Instant Messanger if it will make things easier. I'll be sure to use Away messages to keep people at bay if I'm on for that purpose.

That's all. Hope I haven't delayed people too much already. :lol

ReaperFett
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:52:51 PM
You *******, I thought you were quitting! Do that again and you get a free brain scan with an ice cream scoop!

;)

Aejin Rahn
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:56:59 PM
I thought it too!

You gave me a scare!!

:mad

Nathanial K'cansce
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:59:42 PM
Mmmm... ice cream. *drool*

Pierce Tondry
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:39:52 PM
Quitting? I post the subject "I've decided" with an Info tag and you think I'm quitting??? Hahahahahahahahahaha! That's funny!

Seriously, if I were leaving I'd say something like "A fond farewall" with a No Spam tag. I dunno where you guys got that idea from. You don't have to worry, though. I'm not going anywhere just yet.

On a side note, I changed the e-mail addresses of my accounts yesterday because my hotmail account killed itself after thirty days of inactivity (not surprising- if I was a hotmail account I'd kill myself too). I was unaware that I had to do some verification afterwards, so I found myself unable to post last night without knowing the reason why. The posts I intended to make yesterday I will make today. Sorry again, guys.

Loki Ahmrah
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:43:27 PM
You ain't going anywhere, beehatch! >D

My hotmail account killed itself due to inactivity too. I can't stand hotmail and just abandonned the thing due to all the junkmail. God knows where all that stuff comes from too.

ReaperFett
Jan 28th, 2003, 06:48:22 PM
Ive decided...
This place takes too much of my time
you're all freaks, especially ReaperFett
I hate Star Wars
writing is dull
to sell all my possessions and live in a cave

...Follow? :)

Pierce Tondry
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:36:00 PM
Yes, I follow, except for the fact that such a post is totally not my style. Especially the living in a cave part, although I understand that Afghanistan has some nice ones available now, complete with back exits for handy escapes.

ReaperFett
Jan 28th, 2003, 07:39:42 PM
Sorry, Im not an expert in people leaving styles :)

imported_Eve
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:40:42 PM
No? Well usually, its a big post on how somehow this place takes up too much of their time, the people here are non-understanding of their real-life plight, and a not-so-masked call for attention. Then they come back within 48 hours (not being gone FOR REAL) and state that they were just having a hard day.

Sure you're familiar. Happens day in and day out here.

Hart
Jan 28th, 2003, 11:00:17 PM
After I left, I didn't post for years. Of course, I always checked the boards from time to time, but I didn't post anything because I didn't want to look like a quitter.... at quiting.

ReaperFett
Jan 29th, 2003, 05:28:07 AM
That's other people though. Surely you're not saying Tondry would leave like that? :)

Sene Unty
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:27:35 AM
Remember how Jonathan quit. That thing was like 30 pages or something. Very Classy. :D