PDA

View Full Version : Walk Me Home ? (Open)

Esuna
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:07:46 PM
Esuna pushed the door entrance gently and stepped in. She took a seat near the bar, and leaned her staff on it, next to her. She had been wandering around this place aimlessly for a while and hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, but today, it felt like something was different in the air. She ordered a glass of water and smiled softly to the barman, then glanced around to take notice of the people around her.

"Umm ..."

William Neir
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:24:39 PM
She looked wide-eyed and lost. I'd seen the look before, mostly in the mirror. These days, I was moved around so much that I couldn't stop to take it in. It was part of the job that I'd never considered, and I hoped that it would change for the better. Feeling restless and unsettling took its toll, and I was beginning to miss home, like Cynthia and my family had said I would. Sighing, I lit a cigarette, and tucked the lighter back into the lapel pocket of my DU's.

"You alright?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:02:54 PM
Just then Drake had entered the bar and notice a beatiful woman sitting with an army man. He walked over their as if he was drawn to her by an uncontralable force. He pulled up a seat hext to her and introduced himself

"Hello me-lady i am Drake Lonerunner a padawan to the order, and if i may ask who might you be"

He starded in to her eyes and kissed her hand gently. He then glanced at the other man

"hey there whats your name im Drake"

William Neir
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:09:39 PM
"Will Neir."

My brow furrowed as I watched the newcomer lay it on extra thick. I snorted, stifling a laugh as smoke escaped through my nostrils. From the deer-in-the-headlights look the girl was giving it off, the last thing she seemed to need was a bad Romeo knockoff.

Esuna
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:45:59 AM
Esuna tilted her head to the side gently as the second stranger took her hand and kissed it. She retrieved slowly, trying not to be rude and gave him a smile.

"My name is Esuna Lesca."

She then turned her gaze to the first stranger and nodded. "And yes, I am fine."

Jackie Dennegin
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:06:14 PM
"Ugh, coffee, please... Is it strong, because I need something strong..."

Jackie Dennegin walked into the small establishment, sounding as if she had much more energy than she did. She'd just come off duty from the hospital and after three days of deadmans shift, no pun intended, she was utterly exauhsted. It showed.

Smiling for the first time that week, the woman took a cautious sip of Joe and promptly burned her tongue. She jerked in response and slammed the cup down.

"Dammit!"

Sighing, Jackie rested her head on her hand and looked around. Besides sleep she needed conversation that didn't contain the words "morphine" and "hypodermic". Casting a quick glance around the room she spotted a young woman girded by two men. She shook her head with a smile and walked over. Nodding to the girl she spoke in a voice that conveyed the long hours spent at work.

"Hi,"

Jackie cleared her throat.

"Hi there... It looked like you needed another on your team. Two on two, evens out the game."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:21:02 PM
Drake turned around and called for the bar keep

"Some ouzo over here please, thanks"

Drake took a sip as another woman came in, Drake got up showing his respects to her.

"hi. im Drake lonerunner, you seem a little downcan i help you in any way?"

Jackie Dennegin
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:58:11 PM
"Ah huh..."

Jackie looked at him blankly for a moment, trying not to chuckle.

"I think the word you're looking for is 'fatigued'. I'm tired, and trust me, you can't help me out in that respect."

She smiled politly while raising her eyebrows in comical disbelief.

"So, other than... Drake here, whom do I have the pleasure of asking to join?"