PDA

View Full Version : City of Angels (Open)

Faith Stormrider
Jan 27th, 2003, 11:44:09 AM
OOC - Open to those who knows the Stormriders, can turn into a challenge.

And I'd give up forever to touch you, because I know that you feel me somehow.

Life isn't always all about parties and having fun. Faith tilted her head to the side, looking down at the clear river in front of her where was the wavy reflection of the crescent moon. She was sitting on the fresh grass, resting on her palms and a sigh escaped her mouth. Oddly, she was tired today. She hummed a song under her breath, her blue eyes half-closed. What was life ? She wasn't exactly sure. Being someone's dark alter ego was much harder than she thought. But it wasn't her choice, no, she never had a choice. It was all Destiny Stormrider's fault that she was living in this savage world. Did she really matter ? Nobody knew of her existence but Destiny. Nobody would actually even care.

You're the closest to Heaven, than I'll ever be ... And I don't want to go home right now.

Another sigh escaped her mouth. She sat up gently and took a small rock in her hand, throwing it horizontally at the river. The thrown rock made a few jumps before landing heavily into the water. The corner of her lips frowned.

And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made for this moment ... I just want you to know who I am.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 27th, 2003, 04:14:14 PM
A dark man was within the shadows not nowing there was another presence there. He sat down behind a large tree and took out his flute and began to play a relaxing tune.

As he played he turned his head to see a girl who was right above him. She seemed familiar so he stoped playing and got up.

"Hi, im Drake lonerunner im Straffe Stormrider's half brother, who are you?"

As Drake spoke he bowed his head in respect to the woman. He face had an uncany resemblance to someone he new but couldn't place his figure on it. She had a serious expression on her face, and looked very displease with something.

Faith Stormrider
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:57:35 AM
Faith looked up with her childish blue eyes to the man who came to talk to her. Straffe Stormrider's ... Half-Brother ? She didn't know that her dear alter ego's cousin had a half-brother. Interesting. She grinned and stood up, a few feet away from him, dusting off her thighs with her palms.

"Tell me, where is your half-brother located right now ?"

She didn't know where Destiny was, but she knew that girl was always with Straffe, which meant Straffe was a target.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:09:22 PM
Drake gave her a suspicious look and got up, he put his flute away and walked over to her.

"You still haven't told me your name and also what you want with my brother"

Drake looked at her with a seroius expression on his face and was no tsure if she was friend or foe.

Faith Stormrider
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:03:40 PM
Another second there, she would've started lashing out at the Jedi. But she swallowed it down and ran her hand through a few blonde braids of her hair. She opened her clear blue eyes to stare at Drake.

"I'm family with him, but not related to you."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:09:40 PM
Drake looked at her with a serious expression. She still haden't answered his question which put him in a state of causion.

"Well i'm sorry but you still haven't answered my question, i understand your family but without you telling me your name you will not find him"

Drake stepped back a few paces and watched her carefully.

Eve Siren
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:51:07 PM
[...]

Faith Stormrider
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:52:33 PM
"I won't ? Funny."

Faith growled under her breath as she approached him quickly, launching a punch, aimed at his face. That punch should've sent him a few feet back, letting her more than enough time to get into a defensive stance, after provoking him into a fight.

"Very very funny, because by sunrise, you will tell me where he is."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:42:42 PM
Drake grinned and was in the mood to fight and found this a perfect oppertunity to get some more experience.

"Is that all you got"

Drake dashed towards her and jumped kicked her right in the chest pushing her on the floor. Drake moved back a bit and watched her closely

"Now for the last time tell me who you are and what business you want from my brother