PDA

View Full Version : A Matter of Importance

DarthHERA
Jan 26th, 2003, 11:49:24 PM
Hera was ushered into the inner Discussion Chamber of the Order by a stoic and somber individual. His dark robes swished lightly as he lead the way. She knew he could feel her cold blue eyes boring into the center of his back, and that it unnerved him, yet he kept his steady pace.

The Sith Order was not a place for the weak or the fainthearted.
It housed some of the most ruthless and powerful Sith among its ranks, and that was the reason Hera was here.

She was not a member of the Order, and had never had the honor. Her path was a solitary one of her own choosing. She was savagely independant and her life reflected such.

However, it was not on her own account that she had come.

She sought an audience with those of the TSO Council, most noteably if possible, an audience with the Sith Master, LadyVader.

The man turned after he had ushered Hera before a large dais whereupon sat a number of plush high-backed heavy chairs, ornately carved in gliphics of an ancient time.

"Wait here, Mistress DrenKast" he instructed. "Someone will be with you shortly."

Then he stepped back, closing the chamber doors and stood with his back to them, guarding the entranceway.

Hera tossed the hood back off of her head, her blonde locks silky and framing her serious face.

She clasped her hands infront of her and stood obediently, awaiting TSO Council's pleasure.

Live Wire
Jan 27th, 2003, 05:59:38 PM
*Live Wire entered into the discussion chamber having been told there was someone requesting the presence of the TSO elders. She recognized the woman as being Hera. She had not had the chance to encounter her before but was well aware of her reputation.*

Lady Drenkast, Welcome to TSO. The other elders will no doubt be here shortly. Please make yourself comfortable.*

Lady Vader
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:03:56 PM
*LV had heard of the arrival of Hera Denkrast the moment her ship had entered Corellia's atmosphere. She didn't hurry down to the audience chamber, taking her time in getting there. But once she reached the room, she broke out into a smile and made her way towards Hera, wishing not to sit at the Elder's seats, but to stand on equal ground with her comrade of the dark.*

Hello Hera. It is good to see you again. You honor the Order with your visit.

I must say, it isn't often you visit, and your arrival here has piqued my curiosity.

DarthHERA
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:48:09 PM
Hera greeted LiveWire respectfully.

"Mistress LiveWire, it is my pleasure to meet you atlast. I appreciate you finding time to see me."

A voice from behind her brought a smile to Hera's lips, as she recognised LadyVader before she even turned around. Vader welcomed her warmly.

"The honor is all mine, LV." She lifted a hand in an expansive gesture. "Nice digs you got here." Which they were. Rich furnishings and ornate art works ornamented the room. Hera had an eye for such trimmings and recognised many invaluable items.

LV grinned dismissively. "Oh..we get by."

Lady Vader had always been someone Hera respected and felt a great admiration for. She was smart, and a strong leader. It was what a woman should be. And in the company of the two women standing next to her, Hera would not be lacking to find those qualities.

"It is good to see you, LV. Though, I must admit, I haven't come for a social visit."

She paused momentarily as the two women both turned a questioning look toward her.

"I have come to ask for your help regarding a friend of mine. Perhaps you know her, Lady Daiquiri...?"

Live Wire
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:52:51 PM
"I Know the name however i have never had the pleasure of meeting the person behind it. I know her reputation though."

She frowned thoughtfully trying to get a feeling for the situation

"How can we be of service?"

Lady Vader
Jan 28th, 2003, 05:52:47 PM
*LV nodded her head in what LW had said. There was no need to repeat the same, but she was curious to know what was needed of them.*

DarthHERA
Jan 28th, 2003, 10:09:05 PM
Hera was never one to waste time - hers or others - unecessarily and so got straight to the point.

"As you both probably are aware, Lady Daiquiri is a Sith Lord of some ability. She trained under Sith Masters Jedah Lynch and also Rama Sha. Both only for a time, and, as so often happens in life, their courses diverged and so her training has never been completed."

The women nodded - they were familiar with the TSE and knew that Daiquiri had been amongst the Empires ranks for a season.

Hera continued.

"I wish for Daiquiri to take her Master trials. She is every bit as capable in the force as I myself am, and in my opinion, it is past time for her ascension.

However, and here is where I require your advice and your assistance, Daiquiri and I are friends from a long way back. I am not officialy her Master, nor do I belong to a recognised Sith Order. This perhaps could lessen the credence of her rank should she succeed her trials.

It is my hope that perhaps someone from TSO will participate in, or even conduct, the trial. At the least be the judge of it and lend their weight of credibility to her Ascension."

Nayala Palain
Jan 29th, 2003, 12:53:29 AM
The Sith Master had been walking past when the force signature of her dear friend Hera Drenkast hit her like a rock. Interesting for her to be here. Athena made her way towards where she felt the source. Seeing her in the same room as Mistress Vader and Mistress Live Wire. Athena stepped in and overheard the words spoken of her sister Daiq. A Sister Athena had not seen in a very long time.

" I can understand how you would want my sister to seek her Masters title within an organization such as this. "

She looked at the two Sith Mistress's in the room.

" Pardon my interruption I shall take my leave now. Forgive me..."

Lady Vader
Jan 29th, 2003, 06:05:08 PM
Not at all, Athena. I don't think Hera would have a problem with you being here. And being a Master of this Order, perhaps you can also aid in what hera has requested.

*She then turned to Hera.*

Perhaps Daiq's trials could be overseen by all of us. It would be a challenge for her, most definitely. What do you think?

DarthHERA
Jan 30th, 2003, 11:08:49 PM
"Athena" Hera welcomed her friend warmly. "It is good to see you - and Lady Vader is correct, your presence here is quite alright by me. And I'm certain Daiquiri would feel it an honor you all felt you wished to oversee things."

Nayala Palain
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:13:04 AM
" Well then I shall stay, but being so new to this Order I shall do as the Elder member say to on this matter. Seeing how Daiquiri is my sister and all. "

Before speaking Athena had returned the warm welcome to Hera. Maybe we could talk later my dear friend.

DarthHERA
Feb 15th, 2003, 02:38:52 PM
"That would be nice, Athena. And Im glad you are wiling to be apart of these trials."

Hera again looked to LV and LW.

"Here is what I propose..."

ooc: I will PM you ladies with details. Sorry for taking a bit to get back to this, I got a lot on right now. :)

AmazonBabe
Feb 15th, 2003, 07:24:57 PM
OOC: That's ok Hera. I've been sick and have felt somewhat sluggish in posting anyhow. So, we're even. :p

DarthHERA
Mar 24th, 2003, 06:17:07 PM
Ok - its Begun: "A Jury of Her Peers" (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=502952#post502952)

Also, ladies, please check your PM. thanks :)