PDA

View Full Version : A new face

Tony Maxwell
Jan 26th, 2003, 06:24:09 PM
Tony walked up to the entrance to the Recruitment Center pushed open the doors looke around the room it was empty not a noice was heared

he walked around the room shouting "HELLO IS ANYONE HERE" no one answered tony thought maybe everyone was somewhere else he settled down in a chair to what for them to return.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:22:22 PM
A quiet figure paced the perimeter of the Recruitment Center. She remained hidden in the shadows around her seeming to play with them. Cloaked completely in black flowing robes, she remained unseen, even her face was hidden beneath the dark hood. She said nothing when her cyan eyes fell upon the face of a newcomer but instead she stepped out from the shadows and allowed the light to bathe her figure.

"Greetings -- I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi this day, young one?"

The powerful yet warm voice echoed off the walls of the large room. She stepped a few paces forward and the clanging of metal upon metal was heard as the silver coins in her Garou Warrior Braids sounded against one another beneath her robes. With one fluid motion, a pale hand came up and removed the hood from her face revealing a beautiful woman who appeared no older than twenty-five -- yet she was really in her fourties. Thank Gaia though, that the Garou age at an amazingly slow rate. She appeared motherly in many ways -- gentle yet strong and her smile was unlike any other. Elongated canines poked out from below her top lip and pertruded from above her bottom lip. She was not human but of the Wolf kind. Crossing her arms over her chest, Xazor eyed him carefully.

"That is why you came here this day, yes?"

Tony Maxwell
Jan 26th, 2003, 09:55:50 PM
Tony jumped to his feet when he saw the strange woman her sharp teeth where a little scary he walked up tp her

"Hello my name is Tony Maxwell I've come to Jedi because I've searching for someone to help me control these powers I have though i can not explain how i got them all i can say is i need guidance to control them can you help me?"

He asked concern on his face.

Xazor Elessar
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:06:01 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed, watching the young man as he spoke.

"Yes of course I can help you -- but tell me, do you know what kind of committment this is? The path you desire to walk is not an easy one. If you choose to be a Jedi, you will be hated and hunted by many, yet needed and sought after by all. Is this what you really want?"

She questioned with evident concern upon her voice. Her eyes remained soft for she did not wish to frighten him with her words, but to merely warn him.

Tony Maxwell
Jan 27th, 2003, 01:37:21 PM
Tony though carefully for a few minutes he paced the room as he thought then he turned back to Xazor

"yes I will take the committment."

Xazor Elessar
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:34:38 PM
ooc: OMG, I'm so sorry I forgot this thread. :( Please forgive me...

ic:

Xazor nodded and smiled gently before bowing.

"The sincerity is evident in your confidence. Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. You may stay in the Living Quarters -- it is wonderful there. Make some friends in the Bar and Grill or watch others train in the Academy. A Master will be chosen for you soon -- but please stay patient."

She said softly, handing him a holo-pad that contained a map of the entire Jedi Order.

"And remember that if you need anything at all, we are all here to help you and if you want to find me, I'm always around."

Tony Maxwell
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:46:43 PM
"thanks you master Xazor" Tony bowed to the jedi master then walked past her to the door before he went out it he turned to her smiled and waved then he was gone and the door closed.