PDA

View Full Version : In need of a Sith/Dark Jedi ...

Aevenon Cloak
Jan 26th, 2003, 04:52:27 AM
... to explain what it is to be a Darksider. :)

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:43:46 AM
Depends on your affiliation. Sith are those who follow the tenets of the Sith religion, especially regarding the Dark Side. What that boils down to is that they tend to get caught up in their passions, be those passions murder, combat, usage of the Force, or what-have-you. For them, the Dark Side is their strength, and they call on it often.

Dark Jedi are either Jedi who have broken with the Jedi code, or trained Force users who do not follow the Sith religion. They are less likely to go on a killing spree for no reason, but they can potentially have reasons to do so. A Dark Jedi tends to fall in between the Jedi and Sith ways, and that can either cause or get caused by a mental imbalance. The Dark Side for a Dark Jedi is a means to an end- the goal inevitably being of greater importance than the use of the Dark Side itself.

For either sect, one is flirting with corruption by dabbling with the Dark Side. It is very easy to get lost in what one is doing with regards to a power as strong and vast as the Force is. If you think the danger or challenge is worth the risk, then definitely seek to control it. But beware of losing your soul in the bargain. :)

Aevenon Cloak
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:51:22 AM
I should of said I meant IC, shouldn't I? ^_^;

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:59:02 AM
It would've saved me the trouble of typing up all that, yeah. :) Silly, silly Jenny-O.

Aevenon Cloak
Jan 26th, 2003, 06:12:32 AM
Sorry >_< :lol

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 26th, 2003, 06:15:03 AM
'tis no problem. I would attempt to help you further, but the sun is coming up and I haven't slept at all. SO I need to do that.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 26th, 2003, 06:18:36 AM
:wave okiedoke. Thanks for what you posted anyway, tis helpful :D

Zasz Grimm
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:12:59 PM
Sith are so primitive. Dark Jedi are more sophisticated.

Down with the Sith.

Up With Dark Jedi.

:)

Xazor Elessar
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:15:17 PM
Agrees with Zasz... :) (only because I have a DJ character) :D

Zasz Grimm
Jan 26th, 2003, 12:18:31 PM
Well, Sith concentrate only on their primitive emotions. Lust, Hate, destruction. They are blinded by their beliefs (As Hob said), and that's all they can see.

Whereas The Dark Jedi can see things in a different light. Most of them want peace. Hard to believe eh? But think about it, they want peace, but they will do anything to achieve it. Even if that means destroying entire planets, solar systems, etc. And Dark Jedi's can love, they can feel things that Jedi can. But even then, the Dark Side tampers with them...