PDA

View Full Version : 'Droids Don't Drink (very much open)

Avolon Bisel
Jan 26th, 2003, 02:43:43 AM
"Max, I swear, if you do not put that down, I'll blast your circuits from here to everywhere else."

Avolon grabbed his gun for show.

The 'droid tootled and whirled, the sounds slirred and his movement off balance.

"No, Max, you can't be drunk. You're a god damn robot for crying out loud."

Sharply, with a loud, high pitched note, the astromech responded.

"Yeah well, same to you."

The automata bumped into a table, distrubing patrons.

"Alright, that's it."

Avolon jumped the bar and grabbed the mech. He placed it on a stool.

"Maybe you're circuits are wet. Dumb 'droid... what the hell were you doing with a shot of the hard stuff?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 27th, 2003, 03:57:01 PM
Drake enered the bar and grill and left his weapons with the guard. As he enter an man and a droid cought his attention.

"Hey their friend, wanna drink?"

Drake pulled up a seat and sat down next to him

Jackie Dennegin
Jan 28th, 2003, 02:42:01 PM
"That has got to be the most animated droid I've ever seen."

Jackie grinned and crossed her arms over her chest, standing over Max.

"We could use something like it in the childrens ward... Keep the kiddies entertainted."

She smiled and held out a hand to Avalon.

"Jackie Dennegin. Sorry for intruding, I jsut couldn't help but notice the little guys... Antics."

Avolon Bisel
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:37:25 PM
"A drink? Yeah I could use one, after dealing with this bafoon of circuitry. Though I'm the bartender and chief of security, so it'd be ungentlemenly to let you buy me a drink. Or atleast that's what I was told last time someone offered me that, and I accepted," Avolon chuckled, grabbing a bottle and two glasses. "Heck, it's on the house, meaning me."

He poured the two glass and was just raising his when the woman came in.

"... cheers," he said, clinking his glass with Drake's, not taking his eyes off Jackie. He shook her hand softly. "He's a pest in cute clothing. Tough I'm going to have to decline that offer. The punk has been my sidekick for a little under two decades."

Avolon grabbed another glass. "Here, have a drink on the house," he poured the liquor into the emtpy glass and offered it to her. "Jackie, I'm Avolon Bisel, and I'm charmed."

Jackie Dennegin
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:10:20 PM
Jackie flashed a quirky smile as he shook her hand and chuckled.

"Well Avalon, I'm sure you are."

She accepted the drink but then, almost as an afterthought put it down on the bar top.

"Not today I'm afraid. I've got to go to work in an hour and I don't want to take any chances."

She smiled.

"But thanks for the offer."

Avolon Bisel
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:16:39 PM
Avolon smiled.

"A woman with priorities. I like that."

The bartender hopped onto the counter.

"So what do you do? I heard something about a children's ward?"

Jackie Dennegin
Feb 5th, 2003, 01:19:21 PM
"Mm-hmm. I'm a nurse at the Third Level General."

Jackie sat down on Avalon's abandoned seat and rested her arms on the bar. She idly twirled a lock of hair between her fingers. It was nice to sit down and relax for a change.

"What's the droids name? Or does it have one?"