PDA

View Full Version : In the bag (Drow Team)

Zaknafein Xaran
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:14:12 PM
How long since the last mission? How long since they'd done something? Too long, for Zaknafein's tastes. But lately he's found something...interesting...a rich target for their operations. They can acquire many of their much needed supplies and funds from this transport...if they're lucky. He now waits for Romeo and the others to arrive...

Cyber Phobia
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:32:31 PM
"Ugh, of all the times, you just had to pick now."

The eighteen year old crossed her arms, scowling. Her glossy lips were pursed together while her sea-green hair fell loosely to her shoulders. Indeed, she was not a Drow, but a human - however, she could speak fluently in their language and was a computer genious.

"I was just about to go out to a nice spa and relax, taking the day off when I get your message. Nice timing."

Her dark eyes glared at Zak accusingly.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Jan 25th, 2003, 06:51:43 PM
"Now, now, darrrljing....."

The Cizerack's purring voice cut through the silence, and resounded in the minds of the two. Having Drow ancestry and being raised by them, he could speak the difficult drow language fluently and was accepted among them......especially among the women..... Romeo's feral teeth showed as he smiled at that thought.

".....jyou knew thjisss kjind of thjing would happen. And jI prrromjissse, that asss sssoon asss we get back, jyou and jI wjill rrrelax jin a ljittle ssspa of ourrr own."

Romeo, always the consumate ladies man, simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to flirt with Cyber, just as he always did. Normally, he would've been the first here to wait for the others, but he had other things to attend to...... the multiple bed-sharing women just couldn't wait, and they made him miss the transmission that would tell them what their assignment would be. So now to ask. Turning to Zak, he spoke.

"What jisss ourrr currrrrrent assssssjignment, Zak?"

Zaknafein Xaran
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:19:41 PM
"Zaknafein," snaps the Force Adept. The shortening of his name irks him to no end. "And you will know when Faeryl and Jaggred arrive!"

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Jan 26th, 2003, 07:12:06 PM
"Ok, Ok.......jI won't ssshorrrten jyourrr name anjy morrre.......ZAK!!!!"

Romeo laughed lightly, his lithe form shuddering a little as he laughed.

Jagred Pharn
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:38:28 PM
Jagred came up from behind Rrromeo and lightly smacked the back of his head.

"Why you always gotta be like that?" the Drow said in Basic. His accent was very heavy as always

"Where is Faeryl? I do not see her anywhere."

Faeryl Hune
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:34:23 PM
Her tall frame stood in the door, a dark green cloak and a large bag blocking it almost completely.

"I was," She said in almost perfect basic, "Planing on buying some equipment from a cheap dealer when I got the call from little Zak."

Her arms where crossed over her chest and she was scowling, she was just about to get some parts for a thermal dentonator that she was making dirt cheap, in fact at a five-fingered discount when she got the transmission from Zaknafein.

"So what in the nine hells do you want?" She now spoke in drow, more or less for present company.

Zaknafein Xaran
Jan 28th, 2003, 02:29:37 PM
"Stealing again, Faeryl? If I remember rightly, you were caught last time...how did you get out of that?"

He smirks. "Oh yes, I remember...'This woman did not steal your wares'..." he sneers with a wave of his hand. "But one shouldn't dwell in the past. It makes a person bitter."

His smirk grows at the expression on Faeryl's face.

"I have found a young trade company, with a single ship in its fleet. This ship carries a wide variety of items, many acquired through...hm...how should we say, underhanded means. If I am not mistaken, there is something that would be of value to each member here...updated software and hardware for Cyber Phobia, state of the art weapons for both Jaggred and Faeryl...and naturally, plenty of illicit materials to sate Romeo's appetite for women. We will attack this transport and steal from it what we will."

Jagred Pharn
Jan 28th, 2003, 08:42:23 PM
Jagred smiled. "Knives," he said, speaking in Basic.

"Where this ship is?" He asked. Jagred's grammar was bad, but he thought he was doing very well. "If it gots lots of weapons, I want to get on it!"

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Jan 30th, 2003, 09:59:36 PM
Romeo chuckled.

"Well, jI have plentjy of jilljicjit matterrrjialsss rrrjight herrre."

He spoke while staring at the long legs of the arriving thief....he laughed, and spoke.

"Perrrsssonalljy, jI'm not sssurrre what jI want......we'll fjigurrre out that laterrr.... Ssso, who jis pajyjing forrr thjisss mjissssssjion?"

Zaknafein Xaran
Jan 30th, 2003, 11:26:07 PM
"We pay the price of one hundred credits each for passage from here to their next stop. Once we are aboard and the ship is underway to its destination, we will take over the ship. There is an abandoned meteor field en route to the destination. We will force the ship there, offload what we need in the old mine shafts, then send the ship on its way. I have arranged for one of our own ships to meet us there and take us home."

Jagred Pharn
Jan 31st, 2003, 08:04:48 AM
Jagred smiled. "OK, but do we get 100 credits back, that we paid?"

Jagred was stretching, getting ready. "Do I get to beat up security?" Indeed his Basic was becoming much improved.

Cyber Phobia
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:34:31 AM
Ignoring Romeo, she watched as the others showed up silently. After Zak was done explaining what he called them here for, a childish grin appeared on her face. She wouldn't have gone if it didn't include any new "play toys" dealing with computer.

"Sounds good to me."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Feb 1st, 2003, 09:56:26 AM
Romeo nods his head.

"jYesss, let'sss go. Lead the wajy, Zak."

Zaknafein Xaran
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:14:57 AM
"No, you don't get the 100 back, Jagred. That is sacrificed for the good of our team."

Zaknafein stands stalks out, taking his cloak off the hook by the door. He leads them out to a speeder and drives them into town to the spaceport. There, in one of the larger berths, is the transport ship Happy Child.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Feb 3rd, 2003, 08:07:41 PM
"Ssso, that'sss the tarrrget......looksss rrratherrr larrrge.....jit ssshould morrre than make up forrr the hundrrred lossst crrredjits..."

Romeo takes out binoculars and analyzes the ship.

Jagred Pharn
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:24:13 AM
Jagred fished in his pockets for the money to get onboard.

"Stupid fay-er..." He muttered.

The Drow had just counted his money. "Only one credit left." Jagred put the money back into his pocket, then checked his gloves.

After adjusting his sword, and looking under his cloak to make sure his nunchaku was still there, Jagred turned to Zak, who seemed to be in charge of this operation.

"When we get on board?"

Faeryl Hune
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:43:11 AM
She shifted her weight and glared at the ship, and the procceded to dig through her large bag to produce the credits needed while mumbling comment about the stupid name of the frieghter.

"I don't see the point, but let's go and get this done with."

Zaknafein Xaran
Feb 9th, 2003, 06:58:36 PM
Zaknafein snatched Romeo's goggles. He couldn't be more obvious. Besides, the Force Adept already knows all there is to know of this ship. A droid is managing the passengers, and Zaknafein pays his 100 credits, followed by all the others. Their room is on the level directly above the cargo bay, and contains one bed for each person. An announcement comes over the comm.

"That would be the co-captain, one May Peris. Her father Rasputin is the same. The only problem is her foolhardy Jedi brother, but he is not here."

May Peris
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:02:36 PM
"Greetings passengers, welcome aboard the Happy Child. As we take off you are free to do what you will, but any injury sustained is no fault of ours. We will take off in approximately five minutes. And please remember that the Happy Child is a transport first, passenger ship second, so there is the possibility of a raid, and we cannot guarantee your safety in the event of an attack. Thank you. Have a pleasant journey."

May switches off the comm system and leans back, looking to her father.

"If Zeke was here, we wouldn't have to add the disclaimer..."

Jhony
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:04:21 PM
"Meh, we can handle it. Nothing's gonna happen, May."

Jhony begins the checklist and five minutes later, the spaceport gives him clearance to leave. He guides the ship out of the atmosphere, locks in the auto-pilot, then hits hyperspace.

"Just chill. We'll be fine."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Feb 11th, 2003, 12:46:15 PM
Romeo looks at Zak and shakes his head.

"Thjisss wjill be fun.... ssso, Zak, how jisss the sssecurjitjy? What can we expect?"

Zaknafein Xaran
Feb 11th, 2003, 02:20:49 PM
"The ship is run mostly by droids. The human crew is the captain and co captain...it is nothing we cannot handle."

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:01:42 PM
Rrromeo, after paying his fee, simply boards the ship, grinning from ear to ear, his tail swishing as he walked. He projected a thought to Zak, knowing he would hear it. Because it was a thought, the purr of his voice was nonexistent.

"So, let's just have a seat and we'll go from there. Zak, I'll project thoughts and you will be our form of communication. For after all, wouldn't talking through comlinks on a ship look suspicious?"

Romeo gave a sideway look at Zak as he turned to find a seat and thought again.....

"Let the team know that.......so we won't get easily detected..."

Jagred Pharn
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:27:07 PM
Jagred paid his fee and looked about, noting all the personnel and other passengers. Jagred was very perceptive about a person's mannerisms, and was able to use the info he gathered to hasten a person's demise.

"This is nice ship," he said, acting as though he were looking at the Happy Child and not its crew.

Zaknafein Xaran
Feb 15th, 2003, 11:50:02 PM
Zaknafein's voice fills the minds of the team.

Communication will be telepathic. Romeo will give orders, I will relay them to you. No acknowledgement is necessary.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:19:53 PM
After Zak was finished with his "speech," Romeo directs the thoughts again.

"Zak, give me intel on the pilots via the Force or through Cyber's comp. Also, find out if Cyber has any ionizer that she can use on the droids. If so, tell her to do it gradually, so that way all of them fry but does not alert anyone. That will help a lot. Also, let Jagred know that he and I will personally take care of the pilots. But make it VERY clear that no blood will be needlessly shared. And Faeryl will dispose of the ship once we get the passengers and cargo offloaded. You will guard the pilot door so no one can attack Jagred and myself when we make our move on the pilots. But until I give a signal, tell everyone (and yourself expecially) just relax and enjoy the trip."

Romeo, still moving as he finds the message, looks for a seat and finds one between to very beautiful women. And the seat was conviently located between the two. He slides in and has a seat, eyeing both women and giving his usual, casual purring. All the while, his thoughts were projected so Zak could hear it.

"This is gonna be fun...."