PDA

View Full Version : Oh...it's you...what do you want?(Ansatsu/Kwiet)

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 24th, 2003, 04:56:34 PM
"Those bionics not good enough? Or did Fiend send you in for something?"

Armaiil isn't in the mood today. His experimentations have all gone bad today, it's not a good day at all. He's not working, instead, he's entering data at his terminal, punching keys with such ferocity that the keyboard makes more noise than it should.

"Or are you here to just piss me off?"

Ansatsu
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:14:40 PM
I carried my son on my shoulders. I threw a bag of credits on the table, "500,000 credits. More where that came from. And I will continue to fund your research. I ask that you remove he Fiend cells from mine and my sons body. I want to be able to feel and repent again. I need to be able..." a tear fell, "to have feelings for others. I need to find a mother for my son. If I live my life the way it is I will never make it. I need to let him grow up normally. He needs a mother." I turned to the doctor, "Every last one. You must remove them all. I need this. Please......help me and my son. I just want to live again." I took Kwiet of my shoulders and looked down. I waited for the doctor to say something.

Armaiil Kryatir
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:53:55 PM
Armaiil rolled his eyes. Oh boy. Such sentimentality...it's sickening. He stands from the computer and stretches lazily, taking his time about gathering the mainstays of his work: His scalpels, syringes, and a few other things that aren't normally used.

"To remove Fiend cell, you will require a complete blood transfusion and a replacement of your bone marrow. Basically, I'm going to flush your body of blood and then restore you with new blood. To ensure that you don't die, you will be cryogenically frozen...that means cutting the blood out of you."

What a tedious, time consuming chore...today just gets better.

"The boy is far too young for such a process...he'll have to remain as he is, though judging from those eyes, he has the Fiend Cell in check..."

Ansatsu
Jan 31st, 2003, 09:18:37 AM
"As long as he is safe. Then let us start the procedure imediatly. I need new bionics. The fiend cells merged with the old ones. Take out all traces of the fiend cells." I looked at Armaill, "Take care of my son while I am in cryogenic stasis. Make sure he is okay. Do anything to him, and I will destroy this lab." I turned to my son, "Kwiet I am about to go somewhere for a while okay." I placed my hands on his shoulders. "Just remember to be strong, and be a good boy. You always are." I hugged him and a few tears ran down my face, "If anything should happen to me I want you to know that daddy loves you more than anything else in the world. If I go away while I am there I need you to teach the Fuma style." I pulled away from the hug and looked at him again. "If I come out okay though, I promise that as soon as I am better we will go get whatever you want okay." I stood up, tears still pouring from my face. "I am ready to go doctor."

Armaiil Kryatir
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:22:07 AM
Armaiil rolls his eyes.

"The boy will be in excellent care. He will stay with Anuberis and Nefertati, and he will have endless hordes of Altered to practice his Fuma with. Who knows, my own 'children' may pick something up from him, or teach him a few things."

He takes a small tool and detaches the ninja's arms. There are no nerves, unfortunately, so the operation is painless. He places the ninja's torso into a large capsule at the end of the room and begins the freezing process.

Kwiet Ideya
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:24:14 AM
Kwiet watches wide eyed at the operation, then tugs Armaiil's labcoat.

"How long will it take for daddy to get better?"

Armaiil Kryatir
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:29:57 PM
"As long as it takes!" he snaps. "Do you have a place to stay?

The boy nods.

"Can you manage yourself?"

The boy nods twice more.

"Then go away. Fight Jedi or some nonsense. Your father will be a while."