PDA

View Full Version : I'm FREE! BO-YAKA!

Angelica Shin
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:52:59 AM
My last Exam was today

(English, EW!)

and now I can proceed to freeze my butt off walking to the library to play with you guys...............

*:Poke forum*

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:57:56 AM
;; poked ;;

>_< ow

Xazor Elessar
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:02:31 PM
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! *HUGGLES FORUM!* I BROKE MY BONDS AFTER TAKING AN EVIL CHEM II TEST.......GRR.....EVIL EVIL TEST........

*Pulls out hair*

I'm o....k....a.....y..... :zzz

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:27:42 PM
:lol you two deserve the break to be sure. You kids have fun. Go. Play. Ever seen that movie? Ninja Turtles II the secret of the ooze. Shredder points to the city and tells his mutant henchman, "Go, play." And they look at each other and say, "Master said play..." And go off to wreak havoc. And I'm done being silly. Have a nice day, you guys.

Zeke
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:28:28 PM
I have no exams! Instead, I am swamped with homework. Cutting and pasting=hell.:( I hafta sacrifice my Saturday and Sunday to all the work...And dude, I remember that scene...right before the donuts with the anti-mutagen in it to turn them back into animals. I loved that movie.

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 25th, 2003, 06:47:07 AM
Either Zeke and Wei have finally snapped (more than likely), or my eyes are decieving me...did you just say: donuts with the anti-mutagen in it to turn them back into animals?

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:53:49 AM
Eats the donut, turns into a kitty, and wanders off hehehe :p

Congrats Ange and Xaz lol go wreak Havoc :lol

Angelica Shin
Jan 25th, 2003, 12:09:44 PM
*uses mad ninja skills to steal Wei*

MWHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*ends up running into a wall*

Ow!

Oh, and too all involed in the Dinner Party/BBQ in the LQ, can ya'll slow down abit? I don't have tons of 'net access.

Ryla Relvinian
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:54:38 PM
*pout* lucky people. My term is only into the 4th week.... and I have a paper to finish by tuesday that I haven't started. Oh well. I think I'll just waste time around here instead. :D

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 25th, 2003, 08:11:01 PM
Wasting time is good...therefore, do as much of it as you can...:lol