PDA

View Full Version : All the pretty Jedi Bois. (open)

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:12:20 AM
Silver coins clinked in her ebon hair as she sat at a table in the Jedi owned Bar and Grill, slender hands wrapped around a glass of liquor, a flowing periwinkle blue robe fitted over a tight fitting black suit, dark crimson eyes watching everything and nothing. She then brought the glass to her lips and took a small sip, and smiled slightly, and muttered to herself.

<font color=red>"All the pretty Jedi boys, sitting in a row..."</font>

She took another sip of her drink, and wondered if anything ever happend here at all.

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Jan 24th, 2003, 12:43:38 PM
Jackson walked into the Bar to get his usual drink for the night. The place was fairly crowded and Jackson normal Place was taken. Jackson noted a seat open near a ebony haired woman dress in a blue robe and black suit. Jackson walked over to her.

Even though he was normal a shy guy and would rarely come up to a woman and ask if he could sit with her but he had no choice do to the crowd.

" Ma'am do you Mind if I have a seat?"

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:45:54 AM
She looked at the man who asked her if he could sit, so she kicked at the chair across from her.

"Sure, no skin off my nose."

She then took another sip of her drink as the man sat down.

"Question, are you a regular here?"

Jan 25th, 2003, 01:03:50 PM
Jackson smiled a bit and wondered what this questioning was all about but he didn't mind at least the conversation was friendly.

" I'm not a bar fly if thats what your asking but I do come in for a drink every now and then and i know most of the people here by face not by name. I know that your not a regular here."

Jackson then had a question of his own.

" So are you a New jedi Recruit?"

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:37:58 PM
She threw her head back, silver coins clinking madly, and started to laugh.

"Me? A Jedi, hohohoho! Don't make me laugh, boy."

Her face turned serious, her eyes almost glowing in the dim light of the bar.

"But you are. And I'm not, I'm very...Sithie."

Jan 29th, 2003, 05:45:49 PM
Jackson laughed a bit he wasn't afraid since this supposed sith was in a jedi bar of all places but he was a bit curious of how she thought she knew He was a jedi. I mean he hadn't even introduced himself yet.

" Oh Yeah how do you know I'm a Jedi. when I haven't even gotten a chance to tell you my Name."

Jacksons let a playful smile on his face. Jackson was teasing the sith bit and he kind of enjoyed it.