PDA

View Full Version : Angels and Demons (Malice)

Fiend
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:32:03 AM
:: The elevator door opened to the lab and I entered, Malice right behind me. The lights slowly came on automatically, the bluish look of a science lab reflected off the black tiled floor. We walked to the balcony, overlooking the enormous room as the lights came. Tubes twice my size slowly dimmed then brightened up showing vague silhouettes inside. I smiled as we looked over my "home."::

Welcome Malice to the Heart of the Horde. I told you I would share my secrets with you and I am. You are actually talking to Fiend 291 right now, that being the process number of the body. that's just a clue to the big mystery of what I am involved in down here. I have a doctor that is just a bit better than I am who is researching more for me at the moment.
But why you might wonder? Why have all this? What does 291 mean? Because I am the destroyer, I destroy and cause ruin to "peace" and the light. I destory what is created, even myself. It is understandable really.
I, the darkside, am the manifestation of the evil from Dios Kane, that wretch we met back with Alera. But I know barely nothing of the physical realms of this world because I am aware of not just this realm but elsewhere. I remember some of it too. Not much but I'm sure you know more of those supernatural things to be explained right? My powers aren't containable within this body, this physical world at all. I could blow myself up right now, I could just if I tapped a portion of my power. But I am unsure of what would happen if my link to this physical world was destoryed. What would it mean?
So I found a cure. The Shrine shared this knowledge with me, when I was still trapped within the body if Dios Kane, I asked for a way out and they gave it to me. But it was like they left the door open. And I can see the doors closed to other bodies also, but I soon discovered how to open these "doors." Only on weaker minded people though, only on the weaker, some doors seem to be made of durasteel.

:: My eyes flashed again as I placed my stare on Malice waiting for him to register it all. I hadn't even gotten into the beginning of the beginning, If he was going to be my partner, than he needed to know these things just in case...::

Malice
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:00:54 AM
Walking into the first part of the lab, Malice expected nothing more then a few tables layed out with operating tools. So medical beds, even a few bacta tanks. But what he saw stunned him. The room they went into was huge. All around below him were giant tubes. Within them Malice could barely make out bodies. His first thought was a cloning facility. And when Fiend had gotten done speaking, Malice was proved right.

When the sith was done speaking, it all became clear. When he had first met Fiend, he sensed the strong powe within. But when Fiend use that power, Malice also sensed he was having trouble controlling them.

*So then, you are a clone. Andi guess the numbers 291 means how many of you there are, and which one of them you are*

Then another thought came to his head.

*In order to help you better control your power's, you need cells from other force users. That is why you want my cells?*

He was guessing at that second part, but to the demon sith that guess was so far off.

Fiend
Jan 25th, 2003, 04:08:54 PM
:: My bare skin shuddered as my body slightly quivered with laughter. My mouth burst open and metallic laughter rang and echoed across the lab. I held my sides for a moment as my glowing red eyes looked up to Malice.::

You are so right, amazing deduction my friend. To a point though... This is the 291th body I have created and inhabited. The open doors I was telling you about, door ways to their physical manifestations. The trick is making them without one, very hard process but rewarding nonetheless.
My power runs out of check and I slowly roast myself. So I need new bodies. My Fiend cells create the perfect opening for the darkside in a body that I clone, allowing for my body to enter those with ease, those that are induced with my cells actually are connected to me, I can almost see the strands. Cells can be either injected or spread like a contagious disease of the mind, hence the rock concert, but that was a test more than anything else. They can only be stopped by will when they first attack the body, but once accepted, good luck getting rid of them, of me.
but after some time, I realized that the Fiend cells absorbed the cells of their victims, not just destroying them, they can mold with any organism I attach them too, mimicing the properties and attuned capabilities with medichloriens. Your cells will help for both.

:: I approached one of the large glowing tubes placing my hand to the tube and my face against it. I breathed slowly, watching my breath slide against the freezing surface. My eyes blazed with red lightning and from the dim shape within, a flash was returned. I smiled as I turned back to Malice.::

See... my hosts are waiting for me. I am the parasite of the universe Malice. I am the destroyer of hope because I will devour it in the Savage Garden and all will be beautiful when I am done with it. I would offer you my cells, but I fear you think they would grant me power over you. Unfortuanately, it does not always seem so.
Your darkside powers are much more... unleashed in this realm and my cells would not be able to satisfy themselves alone from you. They already yearn for your cells but they know that they are not strong enough to conquer your will. You would be strengthened by them but nothing else, I would not havethe link that I have with the weaker ones. But I would still be connected, saved in another way.
As long as the Fiend cells exist, I cannot die, one cell means I am still alive. All those who are connected are part of me, like appendages I won't use until this physical manifestation is destoryed, I can't take them over mind you. but I can compel them to get me to a new vessel. Wonderful fall back no? And wonder too, this is not the only lab I have hidden away from the light and creation....

:: I turned to a large arrayed keyboard and displays, black and red LEDs racing across the floor my fingers flew across the keys, windows opening and closing within seconds of my glances, I knew what they all said, my mind wasn't even stretched to the limits of my capabilities as the proposed projects flashed by. The screen rotated as it came to one project and then stopped.::

Through my endless time spent here and elsehwere and studying different organisms I have come up with a few things, this one involving your cells.

:: The screen read out as PROJECT DEVIL. It showed read outs and charts over cells and bodies.::

I've combined several organsims to several different outcomes not to mention ysalamir, Wriath Frostmourne, Rancor, interesting combinations I assure you. But I require more...

:: I turned to Malice, my white teeth spread out in full.::

Malice
Jan 28th, 2003, 04:49:58 AM
Malice watched as Fiend pulled up a screen, filled with information on himelf. Grinning, he looked at Fiend as the sith smiled at him. In his mind, blocked off from Fiend, Malice laughed. That smile and that face was something no mother could love.

*So, you want to use my Cell's to fuse wth other organisms....am I right?*

He better be right. The demon sith would be damned if he let Fiend fuse anything into him.

Fiend
Jan 30th, 2003, 04:17:05 PM
just your cells... nothing else...

:: My smile faded as I jumpe over a rail and landed two stories below me. I just remembered this... I was always coming up with things, half stating them then working on another as it sprang up. Over a thousand projects cluttered the ground, new weapons, metals, organisms... I laughed as I came to a green tube that was standing by itself.::

Did you know I had a son? Me neither until he came looking for me. Fale Kane, a son of mie that I never made but yet from another dimension where I did, while stillrapped in Dios' body, interesting that these realms exit no? Think, not just to rule a universe, but several!

:: My shoulders shuddered slightly as my hand slided along the tube, he as in there, incubating, changing, preparig for the final metamorphosis where I hande him over to the good doctor for the finishig touches.::

I have no love for him, he is weak, like Dios. But that does not matter... observe the toys about you.

:: With a force enhanced leap I was across the room, I didn't care if Malice was down here or not, I was talking. I grabbed a metal chinked whip and uncoiled it, the metal lashing acros a six foot distance and then a lightsaber blade igniting along its length.::

beautiful no?

Malice
Feb 1st, 2003, 07:48:52 PM
Malice watched Fiend move around, talking about many things at once. An inventors mind it seemed he had. Evil to the core, and yet full of inventions and new toys to create. Watching him play with a metal whip, that spawned a saber at the end cracked a smile on Malice's face.

*Indeed it is Fiend. I have a feeling you shall oneday create toys of mass destruction*

Though one thing in particular stuc out in his mind of what Fiend had said. He mentioned having a son. That insued Malice's mind into thinking about the son he has. A child born from light and darkness. With his mother a jedi, and his father a sith, His path would be unlear. That is, unless Malice had anything to say about it.

*I too have a son. His name is Lono. Strangely enough it means "god of Love". Never did like the meaning of the name, but with help from me i plan to oneday change it*

With that an evil sneer crossed his face. With Fiend help, Lono would join the darkside for sure. If not, well then Malice would have to do what he has sworn to do the day he became a sith. Destroy the light.

*You know Fiend.........i should take you to see him oneday. And if by chance we cannot get him to turn to the darkside, we could always snatch him from the jedi and bring him here. I'll even let you use him in your experiments

Fiend
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:58:46 PM
:: I looked up at Malice from the whip and a twisted smile crossed my face. A son of Malice? Full demon or demi... degraded or enhanced... interesting possibilities could be revealed from that. And a jedi to boot! The lightside usage of the force would be interesting to test from demon cells also.
I disengaged the whip and tossed it aside. I leaped to another table and picked up a syringe and a tube. I turned to Malice and shrugged.::

Toys of mass destruction are only part of it, are you willing to share me your cells or not? If not, well enough, but I have more interesting things to show you and one of them could involve that.

Malice
Feb 7th, 2003, 06:16:56 PM
Without a word Malice removed his cloak. Revealing a sleeveless white Tunic. Holding out one arm, the demon sith nodded.

*Yes, i shall share. I am interested in what becomes of your tests with my cells*

Fiend
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:24:21 PM
:: I was before Malice with one fluid motion.::

So be it.

:: The syringe brushed by his skin, slicing a bare piece of flesh from the arm that was quickly sloshed into the tube. The tube automatically sealed and I leaped upwards to one of the larger display consoles.
On the catwalk was a large module that I pushed the tube into. The display flashed as data read across. Tons of information flew across it in flashes of windows and diagrams of the cells functions and structures. I started laughing as I read.::

This is amazinbg Malice, you're superiority in just the span of a single cell if far beyond that of any pathetic human. Of course, I would've expected nothing less. But these will change some of my p[lans drastically now that I have the actual cell. I have no intention to ever use it against you but do you have any disadvantages that I might need to know of?

:: I was not neccesarily expecting an answer but one would be nice. My hands flew across the keyboard as I added in adjustments and information to my current projects and began to spawn new ones, this was beautiful. The savage garden would have its perfect children and the cells of Malice might've been the first major step.::

Malice
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:53:08 AM
Malice watched as Fiend sliced a bit of skin and flesh from his arm. Covering it with his hand, he began to let the darkside stitch up the cut. While this was being done, he heard Fiend ask him a question.

*None that i know of. Unless you count the fact that while in my demon state, my sanity slips away at a pretty fast rate. Within maybe 30 minutes of being a demon, i go into a berserker mode, attacking any and all around me. Allies and enemies alike must watch out for me then. Plus, while in my true form, i expend more force energy then in my human form. Other then that, there is no weaknes i posses*

Truth be told, Malice rarely stayed in his demon form long enough to go berserk, but when he did, it was tough turning back into a human. Either he had to be beaten to turn back, or use up all his force energy. Which is why he trains hard on mastering the force and sith sorcery. With such power, he would have little need to transform.

Fiend
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:56:21 AM
:: I nod vigorously, this berserk capability would be most advantageous. The cells advanced structure would prove useful in itself for me and the higher expenditure of force also, this could help my physical filter, increase my powers... too many possibilites to narrow it down yet.
The screens before me flash and the estimated sucess rates rose and the performance rates rose and everything went up... This was almost too good to be true at the moment. I had too many ideas going around in my head that I laughed as I started new projects as fast as I looked at old ones.::

We will have our army of darkness my friend, the Horde shall bend this universe to our will. But I do need to get in touch with Yuuzhan Vong... very interesting beings I might say, but anyways... you have disciples I know, yes, we need to have a meeting they need to appear, I need to summarize our strength that we have obtained and our weaknesses.

Malice
Feb 24th, 2003, 10:30:44 PM
Malice snorts at the mention of the Yuuzhan Vong. He had never faced one before, but he had heard a lot about them and detestd them. Beings able to bypass the force , posed a threat to allfoce users. Good and evil alike. Shaking this thougt out f his mind, Malice listened as Fiend spoke about his deciple.

*Indeed. A coupl might not be so keen as to sneek behind the order's back. But i trust after we show them the power we will posses, they will join eagerly*

Standing, Malice looked around, before turning back to Fiend.

*If this s all Fiend, then i shall be on my way. I will gather up my deciples, and get back to you as soon as possible*

Fiend
Feb 27th, 2003, 05:12:35 PM
:: I didn't even look to the Demon Lord. I aved at him and smiled as I watched the estimated outcomes of the demo cell on the Fiend clones. Beautiful...::

Yes yes, Malice, gather your disciples, we shall move soon. But another thing to ask before you leave friend. When we move, can we count for any support from the TSO or should I go talk to the myself?

Malice
Feb 27th, 2003, 07:30:58 PM
Malice didn't even have to think about an answer.

*Well it is very unlikely that TSO will be willing to help. Unless they see that there will be something in it for them as well. Hell, if they were willing to help, i would not be here in secret, without them knowing it*

Malice had to be careful. What he was doing, some would call treason.

Fiend
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:41:25 PM
:: I laughed loudly as Malice turned to leave, nodding my head. As I expected, somethings were better left alone but some things had to be known. So TSO would not agree unless they thought they had something in it for them... This could be played out... Later though, later... Yes... projects and experiments first, TSO plans later.::