PDA

View Full Version : Flash Squadron (X-wing pilots welcome)

Dark Shadow 97
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:26:17 AM
Commander Jace Mantell looked over the data file the general had sent him. "My own squadron???" he asked in disbelief.
General Calen gave him an approving smile. "You've earned it, Jace."
The smaller Commander frowned. "Will you be issuing new fighters to us?"
"A dozen X-wings will be transferred over from a disbanded training squadron. Black with red trim."
"Neat." Jace couldn't think of anything else to say. He had been a part of the New Republic military for only three years, and was surprised by this sudden "promotion."
The General became a bit more serious. "You may start accepting applications now. Dismissed, Commander."
Jace saluted smartly and scrambled out the door. His own squadron! He could hardly believe his luck.
He hurried to his quarters, knocking over a Verpine custodian in the process. He hurriedly scrawled a recruitment notice on a piece of flimsi and ran to the mess hall bulletin, knocked over the same Verpine again.
Once there, Jace tacked the notice up using a piece of chewing gum and some unique ingenuity on his part. The notice read:

NOW RECRUITING: X-WING FLASH SQUADRON
ALL INTERESTED OFFICERS SEND RESUMES TO COMMANDER JACE MANTELL

PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

FULL NAME
RANK
HOMEWORLD
SEX

THANK YOU.

OOC: I am fairly new to these forums, so this is kind of a way for me to become familiar with your characters. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. Thanks!