PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and Pie (Rognan)

Marga Alton
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:22:15 AM
Marga had been up since the wee hours of the day preparing for a marvelous dinner. Her master piece for the meal is her apple pie which can be smelled out in the hall outside of her quarters so anybody who walks past, their mouths would start watering. Last night Rognan had treated her to a meal out, tonight, she was treating him to a meal in. It was nearing 6 now and she's just changed out of her clothes which she had been cooking it and into a nice dress. It's tight around her body and loose and flowing around her legs. She was wearing a very simple diamond necklace with matching earings, and she was just in the process of doing her hair up as she ticks off what she's serving for dinner. Now all she has to do is wait for Rognan to show up.

Rognan Dar
Jan 25th, 2003, 01:07:22 PM
Rognan had spent all day getting him and Yarden ready for tonight. It ahd been a while since he last combed Yardens fur out, so it took some time to do that. But the main thing that bothered him was that he never had dinner with a girl in her own room. It was something new for him, and was nervous just thinking about it. On top of that he didn't have any nice cloths to wear. All he had was the stained and torn cloths he came here with and a whole wardrobe of Jedi robes. So he just picked the nicest looking one out and prepped it for tonight.

Finally it was 5:40. Rognan put his garments on, looked himself over in the mirror, untill he was happy at his apearance. He combed Yarden a final time, he wanted her to make a good apearance too. When he was gone with this it was 5:50.

"Oh, we better hurry, for we will be late." He said opening the door. There was one thing that he was afraid of, and that was Yarden. She was over protective of him and jealous of other girls. So he didn't want a 'cat fight' to happen between her and Marga, though he didn't think that Marga would do it, just that it might happen. But after being here for a while she had eased off a bit. Hopfully enough that she wouldn't misbehave.

Rognan came to Marga's door and took in a deep breath to calm himself. Yarden pushed him with her nose, telling him to hurry up and knock. Rognan smiled at her and lifted his hand and knocked.

Marga Alton
Jan 26th, 2003, 10:29:08 AM
Marga had just finished putting her hair up when she hears a knock on the door.

Just a minute Rognan.

She was taking a guess that it was Rognan knocking at her door as she grabs another necklace and puts it on. This necklace she's been wearing since she got here only it's been hidden under her clothes. It has her family emblem on it.

After putting it on, she goes to the door and opens it up with a smile on her face to see Rognan standing there.

Please, come in come in.

Marga steps off to the side of the door to let Rognan enter, the dress she's wearing is red to match her hair.

Rognan Dar
Jan 26th, 2003, 05:47:17 PM
Rognan hears a voice from inside, and still trying to relax waits for the door to open. Yarden brushes up next to him and he lloks down to see her looking back up at him, you could almost see a smile on her face.

Suddenly the door opens and Rognan was almost knocked off his feet. A beautiful wave of color came out of the door as Marga is seen. Anyone could see that he was stunned, standing there in aw. After a second to realise that this wasn't a dream, he enters the room, feeling a little embarassed. He stops once inside and looked back to make sure that Yarden came in too. He just stared at Marga. What beauty he hadn't seen before was now before him, and it felt like he was hit with a ton of bricks. Her red hair matching her dress. And the smell of cooking was in the air. He couldn't tell if he was awake or in the best dream of his life.

"Uh... Marga, this is Yarden. Yarden, this is Marga." Rognan thought that a proper intoduction would be best, still hopeing that Yarden wouldn't start scratching anything. His hands were starting to sweat, and he rubed them on his robe. But to his surprise, Yarden walked up to Marga, waiting for her to come down to her level.

Marga Alton
Jan 26th, 2003, 07:26:53 PM
Marga looks down at Yarden and smiles when she sees her approaching. She then kneels down to Yardens level and says in a voice that matches her looks

'Hello Yarden. I'm very pleased to meet you.'

She then pets Yarden for a second before standing up, hoping that she hasn't offened her and says to Rognan

'I hope she likes fish because I've got a little bite for her for supper as well as supper for us.'

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2003, 01:00:01 AM
"That should be great." Rognan looks at Yarden, then back at Marga. "Yes, she cant wait to try your fish. She says it smells good." He said with a smile. He did not hear Yarden say this, he could see it, though he added to the little that was seen.

Rognan ventures more into the room, seeing a table nicely set. He couldn't wait for what was instore either. It smelled wonderful.

"So fish is it? Haven't had much of that I must say, but yours smells better then what I've tried."

Marga Alton
Jan 27th, 2003, 09:35:17 AM
Marga smirks slightly since from what she understands from what Rognan has said, he believes that he is also having fish for dinner.

'I'm glad that Yarden likes the idea of fish but I'm afraid that you will have to fight Yarden if you want fish as well because I haven't put fish on the menu for us.'

Marga closes the door finally with a soft click.

'Please, have a seat and I'll be out with dinner'

Marga turns and walks into the kitchen, first grabs a small plate which has a nice helping of fish on it and comes out and places it on the floor. She then heads back into the kitchen and grabs two plates which have steak, baked potatoe, peas and corn with a small tossed green salad with a french dressing. She places these on the table and has a seat herself.

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:59:00 PM
"What? No fish? What else then?" Rognan sat down and waited for Marga. To his surprise, dinner wasn't anything like fish. It was a juice looking steak, with potatoes, pees and corn, and a great looking salad. What a meal he had before him.

"Wow....you made all this..." A big smile was on Rognans face. He was already have a great time just looking at the food.

"What do you think of the food now, Yarden?" Yadren licked her lips, showing that she couldn't wait. This made Rognan even happier.

Marga Alton
Jan 28th, 2003, 09:15:33 AM
'Yes Rognan, I made all this. Even the salad. I took the time to break the lettuce leaves into bite size pieces and hand grated the carrots which are in the salad. I've been at the meal all day doing one aspect of it or another.

Well, I hope both you and Yarden enjoy your meal.'

Rognan Dar
Jan 28th, 2003, 03:10:26 PM
"I can't wait. You mind if we start?" Rognan said looking at Yarden who was about to take a bit out of the fish, but whated for permision, just like Rognan.

He couldn't believe that he was hear. It had to be a dream. Noone ever made him anything or even put the thought into even doing something for him. This had to be the best night in his life.

Marga Alton
Jan 29th, 2003, 09:31:03 AM
'Go right ahead and eat. The steak tastes best when it's hot.'

Marga picks up her fork and knife and goes to take a bite of her dinner.

Rognan Dar
Jan 29th, 2003, 02:43:21 PM
Yarden was in the fish as soon as Marga said 'Go.' Rognan picked up his fork and went strait for the potato, slicing a big piece off and chewed.

"This is really good, Marga. When you said you could cook, you really ment it." Rognan said through the food in his mouth. After he was done with what was in his mouth, he picked up a knife and cut a piece of steak and put it in his mouth. The steak was great. Nice and juicy.

"This is really great. I cant believe you made all this for me." He said, swollowing first.

Marga Alton
Jan 29th, 2003, 03:48:35 PM
Marga laughs slightly as she glances at Yarden and sees her go right into the fish. Looking back up at Rognan, she smiles.

'Well, if your wanting more of anything, I made extras because I'm not used to cooking for just two, well three including Yarden. I cooked up a whole fish and as for the steaks, I cooked enough for 5 ppl.

And I'm glad you like dinner. Cooking is something that every girl on my homeworld learns how to do.'

Rognan Dar
Jan 30th, 2003, 04:31:07 PM
Rognan paused a moment from his food just to take a sip of what looked like champaigne, but tasted like apple cider. Anyway, it was all good. Just then Yarden poked her head up, there was the dish that the fish was in.

"I think she's hungry for more. What do you think, Marga?" He said looking over to Marga. She looked beautiful just sitting there.

Marga Alton
Jan 30th, 2003, 08:45:51 PM
Marga grins as she picks up her glass and has a sip of the sparkling apple juice.

'I think Yarden liked her fish and if she's wanting more, she can wait until we're done our meal before she gets more unless she wants to go into the kitchen, hop up onto the stove to finish off the fish. Either way would be fine by me.

So Rognan, what do you think of the juice?'

Rognan Dar
Jan 30th, 2003, 11:35:47 PM
Right after Marga said the words Yarden was off to find the fish. She was looking in the kitchen for the stove, then went on her hind legs to see what was up there. Right in front of her was somemore fish. She picked it up with her mouth and put it on the dish, where the last fish had been.

"I guess she couldn't wait. Thats why I like her so much...she can do things with out my helping her out." He smiled as the Wevicat came back, and once again started eating the fish.

"The juice? Its good, though I thought it was something else. I personaly just drink water, but I'll drink whatever is avalible."

Marga Alton
Feb 1st, 2003, 11:19:25 AM
Marga smiles as she sees Yarden bolt off to the kitchen.

It is handy to be able to have a companion that is able to do that sort of thing.

If you wish for some water, I'll go and get you some, all you need to do is to just say so.

Rognan Dar
Feb 1st, 2003, 02:48:34 PM
"No, no. Its fine. Just stating a little about myself. All I meant that a normaly drink water over most things, and I dont drink alcohal, unless its for a special accation." Rognan said finishing his potato, going for the vegies next.

Marga Alton
Feb 2nd, 2003, 11:21:29 AM
Marga nods her head and smiles.

'Well, you don't have to worry, I only drink alchohal once in awhile. I don't keep any in my quarters. Though I do have a variety of sparkling juices.'

Marga continues to eat her supper.

Rognan Dar
Feb 3rd, 2003, 03:26:03 PM
"There is diffrent varietys of sparkling juices? Like what other kinds are there." He said taking a bite of his food before Marga replys.

Marga Alton
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:31:32 AM
'Well, there's peach, grape, and orange for starters. Basically, every type of juice out there can be made into a sparkling juice. This batch here I made since arriving here. I don't buy the store bought stuff because it just doesn't taste the same after you've had the homemade stuff.'

Marga continues to eat her supper, mildly surprised that Rognan hasn't commented on her speaking aloud instead of telepathically.

Rognan Dar
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:58:14 PM
Rognan could see that Marga was surprised at something, but couldn't quite tell what. He didn't know if it was something he said, something he did, or just something in general. He was just to rapped up in the wonderful food.

"So all juices are able to become sparkling juice, thats understandable. Most things that come from a store is not as good as homemade. They taste diffrent because they are trying to make lots of the same thing, not having time to make it as good as it could be, but still better then a poke in the eye." Rognan laughed at his own joke.

Marga Alton
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:24:37 PM
Marga laughs lightly and when she does so, it has a musical sound to it.

'Sometimes a poke in the eye is alot better then storebought stuff. I've had some pretty awful things from a store. That's why I make everything myself and I only buy the most basic ingredients like flour and sugar. Though even with that, if you can make it at home, its better to do so.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:17:35 PM
Rognan continued to study Marga, slowly figuring out what she was surprised about. He was listening to Marga as she spoke... Then it hit him. She wasn't speaking telepathicly, she was talking verbaly. How could he have missed that, it sounded so much alike.

"I'm sorry I didn't pick this up at first, you sound just like you do when speaking telepathicly. I guess I was just to fasinated about the food that I just didn't notice." Rognan said, feeling a little embarassed.

Marga Alton
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:17:59 AM
Marga smiles as she lowers her gaze to her plate, a slight colouring creeps to her cheeks for a moment before disappearing.

'Its not a problem. Not many ppl pick up when I'm talking verbally instead of telepathicaly. I keep my two voices sounging as much as possible the same just to see if ppl can tell the two apart. I hope you don't mind me speaking verbally because if you want, I could start speaking telepathicaly again.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:55:52 PM
"No. It's quite alright. In fact, its much better then telepathy." There was a reason why Rognan said this, but at the monent, didn't want to just tell all his little secrets.

"Ok, back to the food thing. What is your best meal that you have made, in your opinion?"

Marga Alton
Feb 7th, 2003, 09:24:50 AM
'The best meal that I have ever made. I would have to say the celebratory dinner I made my family after Jerimas came home from learning at the tower. There was roast goose, chicken, beef, and turkey. Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, and boiled potatoes. For vegetables, there was corn, peas, green and yellow beans, corn on the cob, brocolli, and cawliflower. Also, there was freshly baked whole wheat bread and white bread. I also made up a green salad, potatoe salad, and coleslaw. For dessert there was apple pie, blueberry pie, strawberry and rhubarb pie, chocolate cake, angel food cake, and blackforest cake.

Please don't ask how I managed to make it all at the same time. I'll just say that it was very difficult and I had a little bit of help.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 7th, 2003, 11:18:49 PM
Rognan's mouth was hanging open like a codfish as the list of food went on and on. Finally, after a moment or two, he closed his mouth.

"Wow! You made that much. How many people were you serving? Sounds like it was quite a party." Rognan began wating his food again.

"I wish I could cook like that, then I wouldn't have to get pre-made meals."

Marga Alton
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:48:36 AM
'I was making supper for myself, my 8 siblings, my two parents, and 5 aunts and uncles that were visiting us at the time'

Marga shakes her head for a moment as she takes another bite of her supper.

'If you want Rognan, I could teach you how to cook. I've been cooking since I was 5.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 9th, 2003, 12:26:07 AM
"Really, that young? Thats amazing. And that many people, too? I dont know how you did it. It would be nice to learn how to cook a few things, I might take you up on your offer some other time." He said with a smile, going at his last small piece of steak.

"So whats this tower that your brother was learning it?"

Marga Alton
Feb 9th, 2003, 11:19:25 AM
'The Tower is where the Comyn go to learn how to work there powers.'

Marga pauses as she takes a bite of her dinner and a sip of her juice.

'They teach you everything from telepathy to telekinisis to how to work in a circle to combine your strength to do things which ordinarily would be verging on the impossible. Each circle is comprised of 1 Keeper, 1 Monitor, 1 Technician, and up to 7 others to give strength and support. Everybody except the Keeper and the Monitor direct there powers at the Keeper. The Monitor is usually the weakest member of the circle, but into that person's hands you put your life each and every time you connect with your circle. She monitors your life signs and has the power to take a person out of the circle if they were to go critical. The Keeper is the focal point of the Circle. She is also the strongest and everything that gets done within a circle, it is done through her.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 9th, 2003, 07:19:07 PM
"You keep saying she, like its a girls only group. Do they have a mens group or is it intergrated?" This was quite fasinating to Rognan. He always liked to hear about other cultures and races. He never could figure out why he did.

Marga Alton
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:25:00 AM
'The majority of the ppl in a circle are female. The Keeper though is always a female. It is believed that a female can handle the amount of energies that are directed at her. But I've read in the history books, the ones which nobody is allowed to read, that there used to be a time when both males and females were allowed to be Keepers.'

Marga pauses here to take another couple of bites of her dinner before continuing to speak.

'Males usually just learn at the tower and then go off and join the elite guard to learn how to fight better. Though the males that aren't close to getting to be the heir to their Father are allowed to remain in the Tower if the choose to. It's because of the fact that most Tower workers are female that I use the term she.

And if I may say so, I find here a whole lot warmer then home.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 10th, 2003, 01:56:28 PM
"Ok, that explains about all that I had a question for. And I agree that this is better then my home world, but maybe thats because of my childhood." Rognan finished his dinner and sat back in his chair. Yadren by this time was done, too. Licking herself clean.

Marga Alton
Feb 11th, 2003, 09:17:22 AM
Marga smiles as she finishes off her meal in a couple of bites.

'I hope both of you still have room for dessert.

Being the Keeper in a circle is the only way a female can have power on my homeworld. Everything else is run by males. Even stores are owned by males.

And you know, thinking about how things are for me here compared to back home, I'm liking things here alot more beacause there is no male telling me what I can and can not do.'

Marga makes no move to get up from the table to get dessert quite at this moment.

Rognan Dar
Feb 11th, 2003, 04:37:47 PM
Rognan looks at Yarden when Marga asked about dessert. Yarden rased her head and nodded.

"Well, I guess dessert sounds great." He said smiling.

"So, basicly its a male governed planet? Most are. Though I think its good to have a little female touch in the goverment. It makes most people happy that way."

Marga Alton
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:55:44 PM
Marga, before she replies to what Rognan said, gets up and heads into the kitchen. While there, she pulls out the pie from the oven, cuts it up and dishes it out onto plates. She then goes into the fridge that is there and pull out some shrimp, hoping that Yarden likes shrimp. She brings out the shrimp, puts it on the floor and picks up the dish that the fish had been on. She then picks up the plates from dinner and carries them to the kitchen and puts them on the counter. After doing that, she dishes out some ice cream onto the pie and brings the dessert out and sets it on the table.

'I hope you both enjoy.

Yes, my homeworld is a male governed planet. The only female that has anysay in the government is the First Keeper at Arilinn.'

Marga takes a small bite of her pie with a little bit of ice cream.

Rognan Dar
Feb 11th, 2003, 11:30:33 PM
Once the shrimp was put down infront of Yarden she licked Marga's hand, showing her gratitude.

"I dont think I have ever seem her do that." Rognan remarked. Then went for a small bite of pie. It was the best pie he had ever tasted. Fresh, sweet, and a little juicy, baked into a warm mitten of crust.

"Hmm. This is the best pie I have ever tasted." He said still chewing it. "What is it that makes it so delicious?"

Marga Alton
Feb 12th, 2003, 10:06:56 AM
Marga smiled when Yarden licked her hand.

'I'm glad that you like it. But if I tell you what makes it taste so good, I would be giving up a secret family recipe which has been passed down in my family for generations. It is rumoured that the Ancient Ones themselves use this exact recipe. I have no idea if there is any truth to that, but if there is, then all the better.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:48:05 PM
"All right then, keep your little secret." Rognan said in a playful tone. "But it is still the best I have ever had. Oh, have you ever heard of apple crisp?"

Marga Alton
Feb 13th, 2003, 09:04:08 AM
'Apple Crisp is the lazy person's apple pie. It's also really good as well. Though out of the two, my personal preference is the apple pie though there really isn't to much of a difference between them.'

Marga takes another bite of her dessert before looking down at Yarden.

'Are you liking your dessert Yarden?'

Rognan Dar
Feb 13th, 2003, 04:04:50 PM
Yarden looks up and with her mouth open licks her lips.

"I love apple crisp, though it is just as good as apple pie...and you think its lazy?" Rognan shakes his head as he ate another bite of pie.

Marga Alton
Feb 13th, 2003, 05:18:46 PM
'Yes, I think apple crisp is a lazy person's apple pie, though I will admit, I have made it on occasion.'

Marga shifts her postion slightly and opens her mouth to say something, but closes it instead.

Rognan Dar
Feb 14th, 2003, 04:21:45 PM
"Ah ha. So your saying that you were lazy." Rognan laughed. "But it doesn't matter." He saw that she was a bout to say something but was holding it back. Though, he wanted to know what she was going to say, he thought it better to just wait and see if she would tell him.

Yarden put her front legs on Rognans lap, looking at the pie. She was already done with hers, adn was moving on to his, or maybe just telling him to hurry up, which one it was he did not know.

"You want some pie, Yarden?" He asked her.

Marga Alton
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:56:58 AM
Marga laughs lightly.

'Yes, I'm saying that I have been lazy. You try keep a large mansion clean when the staff is on holidays and you have family from out of the area visiting and you have been assigned the task of cleaning and cooking for them.'

Marga watches Yarden and Rognan for a moment, a smile upon her face.

Rognan Dar
Feb 15th, 2003, 03:59:59 PM
"Oh, I didn't mean to insult you. And I would do the same if I was you. Cleaning is never fun, but when you are done, you can injoy and be proud of a good jod." Rognan returned Marga's smile. He put a small peice of pie on his fork and moved it over to Yarden. She bit down on the fork and pulled her mouth away, then had a delightful flare to her eyes.

"Well, I think she likes it." Rognan finished his last small peice of pie and icecream. Then he sat back in his chair and relaxed.

Marga Alton
Feb 16th, 2003, 12:10:22 PM
'You didn't insult me. I'm just agreeing with you that I have been lazy, and I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm dang proud of being lazy.'

Marga finishes up her pie and ice cream while she is looking at Rognan. Upon finishing, she stands up and clears the table of the dessert dishes and picks up the plate from the floor that had had the shrimp on it.

'I'm glad that Yarden likes the pie. If you want more, just feel free to ask.'

Marga says this as she is coming back into the eating area and moves over to a couch which has it's back to the eating area, motioning for Rognan to come and join her as she sits down on the couch.

Rognan Dar
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:11:12 PM
Rognan stood up and went to the couch, then sat down and motioned Yarden to come over. She came and sat on the couch, then put her head in Rognans lap. He stroked her head, her fur as soft as a puff of cloud. Now he didn't know what to talk about, and on the couch, he was feeling a bit more uncomfortable, but didn't know why.

Marga Alton
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:57:29 AM
'Sorry for being rude earlier today, but if I may ask, what has your day been like?'

Marga reaches over and starts to pet Yarden, a smile still upon her face.

Rognan Dar
Feb 19th, 2003, 02:12:37 PM
"My day? Uh...fine, I guess. Nothing bad happened. I did a little training with my master, then went home to get ready for tonight, then I had a wonderful dinner with you." He smiled. Yarden 'normaly' didn't let anyone touch her. He guess Marga just must have a good nature about her.

Marga Alton
Feb 20th, 2003, 08:59:50 AM
'I'm glad that noting bad has happened in your day. I hope you have enjoyed yourself here so far.'

Marga continues to pet Yarden.

'Yarden is quite nice to be around. Thanx for bringing her with you tonight.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:39:20 PM
"Well, to tell you the truth, I thought that it was going to be a bad idea to bring her. As I said before, she doesn't just let anyone do, pet, or anything for her. I am quite amazed at how much she likes you having just met.

So, how was your day?"

Marga Alton
Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:36:22 AM
'Well Yarden seems to be quite content to let me pet her. At home I had a kitten which I took care of. It would sleep on my pillow next to me at night, though when it was a year old, Jerimas thought that it would be entertaining to kill her.

My day, well I mainly stayed here and got started on making supper for us. I did that for the whole day except for when I went out to buy some ingredients which I didn't have. But my day has been rather good. It's gotten even better since both you and Yarden liked your supper and dessert.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:06:37 PM
"Yeah, the pie was great, just as great as you said. And the meal...It was the best meal I have had in my life." A grand smile came to his lips. He licked his lips, a small flavore was still on them.

"I had Yarden since see was just a cub. I was about...five, maybe. And I have never left her, nor, her left me. We have always been there for eachother." He put his head closer to Yardens, and she licked his face, then they rubbed noses.

"So, what was your kittens name?"

Marga Alton
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:32:03 AM
'Leena. Her back was a ginger colour, but her belly and legs where white. And at times she had the most vicious temper imaginable. But most of the time, she was the sweetest thing imaginable. And then Jerimas had to kill her for fun. If he wanted to kill something for fun, then he could have gone out and hunted, but no, he had to kill Leena.'

Marga takes a moment to take a deep breath to keep herself calm so as not to allow a relapse of what happened at home to happen here.

'You are lucky Rognan. You still have your childhood friend.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 23rd, 2003, 02:40:12 PM
"My only childhood friend. The one my parents gave me because they, too, didn't have time for me." Rognan falls silent, still rubbing Yardens fur.

Marga Alton
Feb 25th, 2003, 09:31:43 AM
'At least you still have Yarden. It seems like parents never have time for their children. Unless the child is extremely important to them.'

Marga continues to pet Yarden though her hand "accidently" bumps into Rognan's a couple of times.

Rognan Dar
Feb 25th, 2003, 03:19:50 PM
Every time there hand touch he felt nervous. He had never touch a woman before, so he felt unsure of himself.

"Well, I wasn't one of those children that was important, yet I was the most unimportant kid in school. I had the brains to match and those of a kid three years older then me, but I was the only kid with no one to talk to. My teachers didn't talk to me much either......no one did..." He fell silent, and looked away, trying not to show how he felt.

Marga Alton
Feb 25th, 2003, 05:22:11 PM
'I know what it's like not being important. All my siblings have the Alton gift and that's what's really important to my Father. Not some girl who doesn't have the Alton gift.

And I'm sure that's a lie. Yarden probably talked to you. And now your here Rognan, and you've got friends here that care about you and worry as well.'

Marga continues to pet Yarden but looks down at her now.

Rognan Dar
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:53:34 PM
Rognan continues to look away, trying not to remember his past.

"Yes, you are right. Yarden was there for me. And I am happy now that I am here, I have never been as happy as I am now." He said, turning back to look at Marga. "And its nice to know that someone cares."

Marga Alton
Feb 27th, 2003, 09:30:30 AM
Marga stops petting Yarden and places a hand on Rognan's shoulder.

'If you ever need to talk, I am here for you. I always will be here for you. Please, don't ever ever forget that.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 27th, 2003, 04:00:45 PM
"How could I ever forgethow kind you have been to me, heck, you made me dinner, I will never forget that. And you'd be the first to know if I needed to talk."

Rognan thought that it was a strange way of telling him that she is there for him, and the hand on his shoulder made him nervious. It was just that the tone of it hinted at something, maybe something that was easy to see, just that he wasn't looking.

Marga Alton
Feb 28th, 2003, 09:20:48 AM
Marga moves her hand from Rognan's shoulder and starts petting Yarden again.

'You might be suprised at what ppl forget. But then again, you might not be surprised at all.'

Rognan Dar
Feb 28th, 2003, 03:42:52 PM
"Yes, most people forget lots of stuff, but I cant seem to forget most things. Things that I might not want to remember I remember fine. It bothers me sometimes, all of a sudden remember something that has no use to what I am doing. Its just another wierd thing aabout me."

Marga Alton
Feb 28th, 2003, 04:00:56 PM
Marga smiles slightly.

'I know the feeling. I can be talking about one thing, and then all of a sudden my memory does a flashback and I clearly remember everything that happened at that time, even if I don't want to.'

Rognan Dar
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:46:25 PM
Rognan sighed and thought to himself. 'No, its much more then that, I cant get ride of things, some thoughts never leave, some dreams, some...anything. No one would understand how it feels to have a mind that wont stop.'

"Yeah, something like that." He said after a moment, but seemed distant, like his mind was wandering, and it was.

Marga Alton
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:56:04 AM
'It looks like you need to really talk about what's on your mind. If you want to, I'm more then willing to listen Rognan. You are my friend'

Marga looks at Rognan with a look of concern.

Rognan Dar
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:21:41 PM
"No, I'm fine, really. Just have been getting much sleep, so by now I start to zone out."

This was the truth, but he was avoding the her comment, he didn't really want to talk about himself.

Marga Alton
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:50:45 AM
Marga, used to taking care of others really has to restrain herself from starting to take care of Rognan, though truth be told, she would love nothing more then to be able to take care of him.

'Rognan, ....'

Marga starts to say something but trails off right after saying Rognan's name.

Rognan Dar
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:10:03 PM
"What is it?"

Now it was Rognans turn to look concerned.

Marga Alton
Mar 5th, 2003, 09:20:12 AM
'I'm just wondering something, that's all.

Would you like some more juice?'

Marga is trying to change to subject from what she was starting to say just a moment ago.

Rognan Dar
Mar 8th, 2003, 05:56:36 PM
Rognan could see that she didn't want to talk about it, so he thought it best to leave it that way.

"No thank-you, I'm fine. So, how has your training been going?"

He thought that this was a good topic to talk about.

Marga Alton
Mar 10th, 2003, 09:12:33 AM
'My training had been going well, but Domna Xazor had to stop training me due to unforseen circumstances.'

Marga smiles up at Rognan and slips back to using her telepathy for a moment to say.

I really like you Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Mar 10th, 2003, 03:45:16 PM
"Oh really, that unforchanite. I have been learning...." Rognan stopped in mid sentence. What was that she said? She likes me, he thought to himself. This took Rognan off guard, and had no idea what to say in return, but sitting there staring quietly would only make him look wierd. So he desided to make sure he heard it right.

"Did you say that you liked...me?"

Marga Alton
Mar 11th, 2003, 09:11:01 AM
Marga nods her head slightly.

Yes, that's what I said. I've been wanting to tell you all evening so far, but I have just now gotten up the courage. I'll understand if you wish nothing to do with me now. That's usually the pattern.

Rognan Dar
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:56:38 PM
Rognans eye's widened. She does like me, he said to himself, but...why me? why would she like me? This question disturbed him so much that he had to ask it.

"Why would you like me? No one has ever liked me."

Marga Alton
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:16:16 AM
Why not you Rognan? You are a very kind considerate person who is willing to help others. Some would call me a fool, but I am trusting my feelings and instincts here. You have not given me a reason to not like you. I give everybody a chance until they prove otherwise. You though, you are proving all the time that it is right for me to like you.

Rognan Dar
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:46:06 PM
A storm of thoughts shot through his head, and so many questions, but they were many that he couldn't speak them.

"I have never been in a relationship before...I dont know what I'm suppose to say or do."

Marga Alton
Mar 12th, 2003, 07:25:03 PM
Marga gets a shy smile on her face, something that hasn't happened often in her past.

You aren't the only one who hasn't been in a relationship before, so you don't have to feel left out.

Marga doesn't really know what to say know that she has said what she has wanted to say all evening so she just goes silent.

Rognan Dar
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:51:59 PM
Rognan was also silent. He couldn't contain his thoughts, they were all tangled up, if you could see them.

"Uh...well I really injoyed dinner...but I think I need to think this over...so if you will excuse me, I think I will return to my room."

Rognan stood and looked at the door, not wanting to go near it and also wish he was through it.

Marga Alton
Mar 14th, 2003, 08:57:21 AM
Marga nods her head slightly.

I enjoyed dinner as Rognan. I hope to see you again sometime soon.

Marga looks down at Yarden and smiles.

You might not want to forget Yarden when you go though I would have no objections to her staying here.

Rognan Dar
Mar 15th, 2003, 06:16:46 PM
"Oh...yeah. Come, Yarden."

Yarden jumped off the couch and followed Rognan out of the room, leaving Marga alone and Rognan with his thoughts. There was much he needed to do, and there was no better time then now.