PDA

View Full Version : Shinryu, reporting for duty SIR! (Fiend)

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:23:04 PM
Kunio walked into Blastech with his report. Ansatsu has no thoughts of betrail apparently, but Kunio was very annoyed by the foolish ninja and wished to take his place under Fiend's demonic wing.

"Master Fiend. I have all of the information needed. The ninja, Ansatsu, is indeed a traitor. He says, and I quote,' It would be my honor to take the head of our Master. He is nothing but a lowly cockroach who shall be easily stepped upon.' Master, such a situation occured millions of years ago when history was written. A great ruler named Caesar was assassinated by his closest associates. He considered them to be his own sons. Their names were Brutus and Cassius. I believe in our situation, Ansatsu could be playing one role. Perhaps his young learner is the other." he said in a low bow and a soft, inquiring voice.

Fiend
Jan 30th, 2003, 04:31:42 PM
:: My bare shoulders shifted slightly. I laughed in the large leather chair, this was good, an analogy, that as a new one from one of my sentient men. He had wise lips and "saw" all it seemed.::

Tell me moe, everything Kunio, you see more than I know you do, I want more of it, he didn't just say that.

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 30th, 2003, 07:17:47 PM
"He says he hates you and all of your colleagues. He wants nothing more than to kill you. He says that you are a bad influence on his son. He doesn't consider you the god that you are. He thinks you are a worthless worm, crawling from the earth. He doesn't agree with your practices. He wishes to overthrow you with his Fuma technique that he constantly brags about." he said with dignity.

Fiend
Jan 31st, 2003, 04:27:02 PM
:: My slim, bone white hand went up tostop the flowf words. This amused me, I did't care if Kunio was lying or not. He coud for all I care, the Savage Garden didn't demand one's truth, just the truth of itself, and I was the avatar of the Savage Garden. Blood ran cold when the strong ate the weak, right or wrong.::

Kunio... what do you see in your future? Wheredo you standin the darkness of the shadow, from what point d you look up to the heavens?

:: I laughed, "seeing" was the key word here. The strong did eat the weak and the wea would die. Sometimes pitting my men against themseves could only mean the stronger would stand in the end, the end being the time whn I was ready to put them to use, cooling tools straight from the anvil.::

Kunio Shinryu
Jan 31st, 2003, 08:39:09 PM
"I look towards sacrifice for the cause we support. I look to kill the foolish bastard, Ansatsu. I look down on him and up to you. Soon, I hope to have no one to look down to. I will stand on top as the victor of an unholy war. I will spit on his corpse and drag it through the defication of the fowlest of creatures. I shall remove his head and give it to you as a gift, the head of an infidel. He shall pay dearly for his treachery." said Kunio with deep anger flowing through his growling voice.

Fiend
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:51:45 PM
Then so be it Kunio. I look forward to your trophy... if that is what you think, is there anything else you would tell me my blind third eye?

:: I popped my fingers as I clenched my fists. This would be a show to see, dissension within my ranks was no threat to me as long as it was only among themselves, I almost encouraged that, and this was prime proof.::

Kunio Shinryu
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:20:29 PM
He looked up at the darkhearted figure and asked, "Master Fiend. Is it possible for him to live on with two bionic arms, bionic legs, AND a bionic head?"

He began to chuckle at his own words. Ansatsu would soon realize his fatal error of competing with the Great Blind Dragon.

Fiend
Feb 8th, 2003, 09:14:49 PM
:: I laughed, my metallic giggles like nails on a chalkboard.::

Is it possible for him to live on at all at the rate your going Kunio? I like your style Kunio but wasting time is more time until the time of the Final Coming and you would not want to hinder that would you? No. Now go!

:: My hand pointed to the door and I turned around to view a display screen looking over my newer projects that would soon be coming to fruition.::

Kunio Shinryu
Feb 14th, 2003, 12:59:01 PM
"Yes sire, I will defeat the infidel. I bid you farewell." he said as he quickly vacated the building.