PDA

View Full Version : A solemn wish from a padawan (Closed to Maia, and Dios)

Krieger
Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:38:23 PM
Krieger stood, looming over his surroundings, awaiting the arrival of his master and her husband. He had a wish to ask of them. A long journey was in store for him. He felt the urge for his closest friends to accompany him. But first, he had to ask his mother-like master a question. He sat in meditation as he waited for the two to show up.

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 24th, 2003, 11:28:28 AM
Maia moved up behind her Padawan Krieger. Though he was five times her size, she still viewed him as one of her boys. He had a kind, and loving heart, that matched his huge exterior. In the time that she had trained him, she had found his gentle manner a rare and wondrous thing to behold.

"Krieger?? You wanted to see me, is there something I can help you with?" Her soft tone filled his ears. When he turned and looked at her, Maia wore her customary smile that lit her features.

Dios Kane
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:45:48 PM
:: I wasn't too far behind my wife, not that I didn't enjoy the view but I wasn't gonna say anything else other than I was just a slow walker. :D I pulled out my flask and took a swig before nodding to Krieger, a fairly large fellow I'd only seen a few times. He was huge and probably one of the biggest humanoids I'd ever seen, his hand could palm my head and take me down court before I knew I was being slam dunked. ::

Howdy.

Krieger
Jan 24th, 2003, 05:07:25 PM
A feeling of joy overwhelmed his features as he pulled his master in for a hug, trying his best not to wind her. He quickly let go and said, "Master, I heard you were leaving. And if so, may I go with you? I feel as if I'm destined to go with you two and serve and protect you both... or at least help. I feel as if we've grown out of touch recently and I wish to do something big to help you out. I still dont know what, but I have a feeling that if I stick around, the opporotunity will arise."

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 25th, 2003, 11:38:57 AM
Maia caught her breath after being released by Krieger, though he had hugged her carefully. She grinnd up at him as he spoke, his earnest tone warmed her heart. She slid a quick glace to her husband Dios, who always seemed to trail slightly behind her when ever they walked. Maia turned her gaze back to her Padawan.

"Of course you can go with us Krieger. I would not know what to do without you." Her voice softened, she was grateful he had decided to come. She would have missed him horribly if he had stayed behind.

"Isn’t that right Dios, he will be a very welcome edition to our little family." Maia said turning to Dios. Her head slightly cocked as she looked at him. "Maybe this time when we walk back you can walk beside us, instead of trailing behind, and staring at my butt?:lol Not that I mind my love but sometimes I like to trail behind, and look at yours." Maia winked at Krieger, and giggled...

Dios Kane
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:19:06 PM
:: I laughed and splayed my hands out with an innocent look::

I have no clue what you are talking about and that you would think that I am so materialistic... okay... you're right but on to the seriousness of the matter.

:: I laughed again as I reached up to clap Krieger on the shoulder but what really ended up being his elbow.::

Sure, but we'll have to get ya a bigger place on the ship. Can you cook? I'm not sure I trust Maia's and...

:: I stopped as I realized she was looking at me.::

Well, get behind me if that is what you wanted, don't eavesdrop, sheesh.

Krieger
Jan 26th, 2003, 08:46:32 AM
"I thank you so much for allowing me to journey with you two. This is going to be an adventure to remember. Hopefully, we can train some too. I'm striving to be a great Jedi master. You'll see, Master. I'll make you proud." he said with a happy tone in his deep, bellowing voice.

"You two may go back to whatever it was you were...urhh...umm... doing. Thank you for coming for such a small question." he said cautiously, like a little child asking an awkward question.

Maia Tharrinn
Jan 27th, 2003, 06:59:26 PM
Maia scowled at Dios in Mock ferocity. "Don't trust my cooking huh. It wasn’t my fault u ate five bowls of the stew I made, and you got sick." She giggled unable to keep the act up. "Besides you said you like to watch me cooking for you..." Maia stuck her tongue out at Dios.

She turned back to Kri a smile lighting her face. "It will be a pleasure to have you with us Kri, for as long as you want. How would you like to join us for dinner tonight? We were just going when we got your summons." She turned back to Dios for a moment. "Dinner out that is. How about it Kri, come along ok?" She grinned up at him....

Krieger
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:08:52 PM
"No thanks, Maia. I don't eat much. Infact, I've only eaten once in my life. You two go on ahead. I'm gonna go rest." he said with regret.